SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 41 of 60 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 50 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Sprite Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:54 am

A bit off topic...I hate that blue suit of his.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Sundy Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:54 am

I think Matty is exactly who I thought he was
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:54 am

Osher and Matty have a man cuddle before the girls arrive
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:55 am

Sundy wrote:I think Matty is exactly who I thought he was
So sorry dear bestbud!

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:55 am

Alright guys. Here we go.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:56 am

He's in love and can't wait to tell her.

Yes, please. Let's get this over and done with and put a fork in it.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:56 am

This season was the most obvious scripted season I've ever watched

Thank goodness it's nearly over

Poor Elise
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:57 am

Laura's dress actually looks very light blue

totally matching with Matty's suit
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:57 am

Damn, commercial. They do drag it on.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:57 am

Only positive from this season was getting to know Elise, hope we see more of her

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:57 am

The boat pulls up at the beach, and we go to an ad break. Seriously, how are they meant to get out of the boat gracefully? I've gotten in and out of plenty of longtails in my time, and it's not something you want to do in a formal gown!
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:57 am

mercieme wrote:
Sundy wrote:I think Matty is exactly who I thought he was
So sorry dear bestbud!

It's ok. I have no nice words so I will use none at all.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 60 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 50 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+53
solaroo
Chi
Dutchy23
Skeppy
Idlemess
Zaynab
djogbenyuie
NostalgicNZA
carraiger
Norcalgal
Pongo