SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 50 of 60 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 55 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by dolcimumma Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:27 am

Can't deal! Elise was lovely and way too much free jewellery promotion for someone who gets a ring like that IMO. Elise will be fine she will meet someone fantastic!!

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Katiebelle Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:30 am

SugarAndSpice wrote:
Sprite wrote:
Bobette wrote:And that's a wrap.  He looks ecstatic.  She looks indifferent.  Sums it up nicely IMO.

I actually thought she looked pretty emotional.

@Sprite we must see things very similar! She looked incredibly emotional. And there was so much relief when he said he loved her. I got all the feels beatingheart

Me too. I was like hurry up Matty! Stop dragging this out. Just tell the girl you love her! I think she honestly had no clue he was going to pick her.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:32 am

Wow to watch Elise heartbroken was horrible. I always said for me it is never about who is right or wrong so no hard feelings about that at all. I am really sorry for Elise and her family.

With that said I want to apologize to all the users who I kept hoping. Really sorry guys it was in no way intentional. We were sleuthing a lot this season and unfortunately got punkd or our source misinterpreted the signs who knows. So if there are any questions or bad feelings hit me my PM is open all the time.

Congratulations to Matty and Laura I wish them the best! I still think Matty was a great Bachelor and no one can blaiming him for his choice. It's his life.

Elise you gorgeous woman if you by any chance are reading here! I adore you to bits. I think you have no idea how beautiful you are!!! I'm sure your happiness is around the corner!

Last edited by natik on Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:44 am; edited 1 time in total
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:34 am

ideas_ideas wrote:I could always see that if F2, Laura would have got PLENTY from this show with ToniMay but said weeks ago (as others have) that I do not understand what Elise would get out of it as F2.
Still don't.

Well, thanks for being excellent rollercoaster-buddies y'all. Especially for all the LOL's, some pearlers from you funny peeps!

Wish them all the best and all the happiness.

Wishing Elise a mended heart, a mended ability to trust, and a WONDERFUL life ahead with people that ONLY truly deserve her and can uplift her in every way possible.

beatingheart

I think Elise will be just fine. If she moves on from her current job there would be a TONNE of opportunities for her in sports commentary, IMO. Co-host on the Footy Show (though would she want to work with those chauvanistic men, maybe not...) Commonwealth Games commentator, Sports anchor on the news, the list goes on and on. She is articulate, witty and gorgeous. This little bit of exposure could launch her into a stellar career of her choosing, IMO; one that lasts long after those Toni May rings have tarnished. JMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Justme Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:37 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Matty doesn't even look happy to me in that pic of him and Laura. Like seriously? He's found the woman of his dreams he says and his smile looks the same as any other pic he has taken.

Am I the only one who is seeing this FRC as really weird?

It felt like the show was rushing it and just trying to add music and Laura basically like spit it out to her to tell her he loves her and it was like he was reading lines and sooo awkward!!!!

I didn't watch the end I turned off, wouldn't have been able to see through the tears anyway laugh out loud
I just saw that pic above and imo Laura doesn't look like a woman in love, but that's just me. Oh well all the best I guess.

Justme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:37 am

I've always said Elise deserves a man who will never overlook her and will chase after her because she is his dream woman!

Keep smiling and shining Elise. You are a diamond and the right man will see that immediately beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ideas_ideas Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:39 am

Bobette wrote:
ideas_ideas wrote:I could always see that if F2, Laura would have got PLENTY from this show with ToniMay but said weeks ago (as others have) that I do not understand what Elise would get out of it as F2.
Still don't.

Well, thanks for being excellent rollercoaster-buddies y'all. Especially for all the LOL's, some pearlers from you funny peeps!

Wish them all the best and all the happiness.

Wishing Elise a mended heart, a mended ability to trust, and a WONDERFUL life ahead with people that ONLY truly deserve her and can uplift her in every way possible.

beatingheart

I think Elise will be just fine.  If she moves on from her current job there would be a TONNE of opportunities for her in sports commentary, IMO. Co-host on the Footy Show (though would she want to work with those chauvanistic men, maybe not...) Commonwealth Games commentator, Sports anchor on the news, the list goes on and on.  She is articulate, witty and gorgeous.  This little bit of exposure could launch her into a stellar career of her choosing, IMO; one that lasts long after those Toni May rings have tarnished.  JMO.

Love your thinking @Bobette. Fingers and toes crossed all good comes her way Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 50 4256136633

ideas_ideas

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:39 am

I really think Laura needs to learn to occasionally just stop talking and listen. If she's not talking aloud it's happening in her head.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:39 am

AllAboutLove wrote:WTH is Matty doing on his IG liking comments about "can't wait for this to be over". Mate you are supposed to be with your F1 Laura not on your phone!

What the heck dizzy

This is the exact sort of relationship I expect them to have. And it was probably the same on their SHV as well. Probably spend most of their time together strategising how best to market themselves and Toni May

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:40 am

Now Laura's QUEEN of reverse parking, her saying SHE is Matty's favorite, her liking that post about how Elise is not threat at all, etc.... as I posted before... all because she was the winner and wanted people to know it.

JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Justme Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:40 am

I don't think Larsen's will be happy with the pic above laugh out loud

Justme

Back to top Go down

Post by Justme Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:41 am

Emayem wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:WTH is Matty doing on his IG liking comments about "can't wait for this to be over". Mate you are supposed to be with your F1 Laura not on your phone!

What the heck dizzy

This is the exact sort of relationship I expect them to have. And it was probably the same on their SHV as well. Probably spend most of their time together strategising how best to market themselves and Toni May

ITA!

Justme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 60 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 55 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+53
solaroo
Chi
Dutchy23
Skeppy
Idlemess
Zaynab
djogbenyuie
NostalgicNZA
carraiger
Norcalgal
Pongo