SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 52 of 60 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 56 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:59 am

Mommyof2 wrote:Just woke up.  Holy cow!  I did not see that coming!  Hmmm, now I am thinking it was a secret pact between Laura and Matty.  Good luck to them!  Elise is a gem and she will find someone that is perfect for her someday.  Well done to TPTB for keeping the suspense to the very end!  As we know with the Bachelor, most of these relationships don't last.  laugh out loud laugh out loud
laugh out loud I always saw it as a pact especially considering they met each other before the show and his SIL was already following her before filming started on her TM IG and all the promotion for Toni May - even by Matty in the finale. If she could have, the FRC ring would have been Toni May!! laugh out loud jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:00 am

Sprite wrote:
Bobette wrote:I hope they give us a closeup of her face when he gives her the ring, so we can see her mentally remodelling it.

She didn't even look at it.

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 52 3806527698 rotfl cantstopl
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumbleguild Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:05 am

Well guys, I knew that was coming but it was still so horrible to watch. The fact that Elise gained a bigger support network on SM then others after coming into the race half way through the season just shows how well her personality translates. A genuine delight to watch come alive on screen and the only reason I enjoyed this season imo.
Who's coming aboard the Elise train? Next stop Adelaide to pick up the family. Wine and cheese will be served promptly.
Bumbleguild
Bumbleguild

Back to top Go down

Post by Justme Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:05 am

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 52 Screen53

At least now I can focus on my sewing again laugh out loud

Source my sc

Justme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:08 am

Just for the record. Toni May jewellery looks like something you would buy at a cheap market that would turn you finger green (insert mike drop) See ya sleuthers, wish I could say this one was fun but it was just weird. See you all on Sophie's pages

Ps. Give Elise her bloody coin back

Last edited by Sundy on Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Pongo Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:08 am

Just need to have a rant. I feel like the the bachelor producers don't know the public at all and this is going to result in the series eventually being axed. As a viewer I believe that he picked Laura because she was the one who would increase his social profile the most. I think that instead of picking leads who are past contestants they should just pick good unknown leads. I loved Sam Wood's seasons not because I loved Sam Wood bit because I believed the narrative and loved his journey. I don't believe Matty or Richie grew at all as a person by going through this experience and I did not buy into their narratives. Overall I am a bit annoyed at the bachelor producers and at Matty and it makes me want to stop watching this series.
Thanks for putting up with me guys. You have made this season more enjoyable (P.S. I have had a few wines)
Pongo
Pongo

Female Posts : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:10 am

But the prices for Toni May jewellery is ridiculous. The best part is Laura has to wear the damn ring

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Pongo Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:11 am

Bumbleguild wrote:Well guys, I knew that was coming but it was still so horrible to watch. The fact that Elise gained a bigger support network on SM then others after coming into the race half way through the season just shows how well her personality translates. A genuine delight to watch come alive on screen and the only reason I enjoyed this season imo.
Who's coming aboard the Elise train? Next stop Adelaide to pick up the family. Wine and cheese will be served promptly.

Elise if you are reading this you need to create an actual 'Elise train'. Best marketing strategy ever.
Pongo
Pongo

Female Posts : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:12 am

Umm is Matty just repeating lines he has already said before and him saying "somebody"? He doesn't even mention Laura's name...

Also... Matty... you say you couldn't be happier... then try look a bit happier and in love mate.

I seriously don't see the same giddy Matty from last year when he was in love? scratch

Oh well Congrats to the happy couple!

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumbleguild Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:14 am

Wow at least Alex and Richie looked like they were smitten with each other....@AllAboutLove
Do the cameras make them uncomfortable? Something is way off
Bumbleguild
Bumbleguild

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:14 am

I feel he played Elise bigtime. Not cool Matty, not cool at all. Shows me the kind of guy he really is. A jerk. laugh out loud.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Justme Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:16 am

It really does look scripted. I don't know, I think I see it that way because I feel like they've both just done it to boost their profiles imo

Justme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 60 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 56 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+53
solaroo
Chi
Dutchy23
Skeppy
Idlemess
Zaynab
djogbenyuie
NostalgicNZA
carraiger
Norcalgal
Pongo