SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 51 of 60 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 55 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:41 am

So Laura didn't get a pre season introduction, F1 music was thrown about willy-nilly, and Laura had a final date with an animal and was STILL F1.

Some things never change though, F1 gets a good intro out of the limo with twinkly music and the lightest dress at FRC always wins.

Last edited by Dirty Street Pie on Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by jenski_tas Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:42 am

We'll good luck to them. If anything I've learnt that I enjoy the sleuthing more than watching the show. Well done to them for keeping us guessing even when it was served to us on a blatantly obvious platter. I hope I am fooled again as it would be no fun if we ever actually knew for sure!

jenski_tas

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:44 am

Emayem wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:WTH is Matty doing on his IG liking comments about "can't wait for this to be over". Mate you are supposed to be with your F1 Laura not on your phone!

What the heck dizzy

This is the exact sort of relationship I expect them to have. And it was probably the same on their SHV as well. Probably spend most of their time together strategising how best to market themselves and Toni May
Well, having followed them both on SM since back in May, the only break they had from liking or posting on SM was one time that I saw. Every other week and weekend they were liking things and VERY active on SM. I've never seen that before for a F1 and lead on SHVs as much as them.

I definitely think Toni May and marketing themselves is the thing they will do. I mean, Laura as F1 is the FIRST ever F1 in any franchise to promote her stuff while the show is airing (and I am including F1s that have their own businesses who never did this).

I mean, it's a perfect way to get those opportunities and fame and socialite status so on that hand I can't blame Laura or Matty even if it is OTT I guess that's who they want to be. Anyway good luck to them both
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:44 am

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 51 1f602 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 51 1f602  

Back to top Go down

Post by carraiger Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:49 am

Just finished in Adelaide. I laughed out loud at Laura's reaction to the ring, a fraction of a second acknowledgement of 'it's beautiful'. giggling
carraiger
carraiger

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:52 am

@Hawaii Girl I needed a laugh laugh out loud thanks for posting that

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:53 am

Justme wrote:I don't think Larsen's will be happy with the pic above laugh out loud
I noticed that. Where's the ring. God shes good
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:54 am

Just woke up. Holy cow! I did not see that coming! Hmmm, now I am thinking it was a secret pact between Laura and Matty. Good luck to them! Elise is a gem and she will find someone that is perfect for her someday. Well done to TPTB for keeping the suspense to the very end! As we know with the Bachelor, most of these relationships don't last. laugh out loud laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:54 am

@AllAboutLove This was my first season watching an international bachelor and Aussie Twitter is too hilarious laugh out loud

Last edited by Hawaii Girl on Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:55 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:55 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:So Laura didn't get a pre season introduction, F1 music was thrown about willy-nilly, and Laura had a final date with an animal and was STILL F1.

Some things never change though, F1 gets a good intro out of the limo with twinkly music and the lightest dress at FRC always wins.

The F3, and F2 date order stood up too
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:56 am

Hawaii Girl wrote:@AllAboutLove This was my first season watching an international bachelor and Aussie Twitter is too hilarious laugh out loud
So hilarious laugh out loud

Funniest part is Matty and Laura did meet at Icebergs before filming  Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 51 3806527698

>

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:13 am; edited 4 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by NostalgicNZA Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:58 am

Ummm wow wow wow.

I stayed off here for a few days incase it was spoiled who would win, and I must say, I'm really happy with the outcome!!

Today was the first time I saw a really genuine side to Laura and I loved it. The moment when she started crying to Mattys mum about how he can't say he loves her back is what really got me.

Ten seriously flipped everything! At the beginning I was rooting for Elise, then I was rooting for Laura and was soo scared for her during the animal date.

I feel bad for judging Laura because I know how bad they can make someone at to be in edits.

So glad she won, you could tell he had the most feelings for her.

Even though Elise' family was nice and she got along with his mum, he just didn't feel it in his heart with her.

Congrats to Laura and Matty, so happy for them Smiley
NostalgicNZA
NostalgicNZA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 60 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 55 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+53
solaroo
Chi
Dutchy23
Skeppy
Idlemess
Zaynab
djogbenyuie
NostalgicNZA
carraiger
Norcalgal
Pongo