SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chrissy1295 Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:57 pm

Seeing this scene in motion in the Ep 5 preview, I'm fairly certain it's Brittany
chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Female Posts : 436

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by jojo47 Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:31 am

chrissy1295 wrote:Seeing this scene in motion in the Ep 5 preview, I'm fairly certain it's Brittany

I'm leaning that way as well.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:12 am

chrissy1295 wrote:Seeing this scene in motion in the Ep 5 preview, I'm fairly certain it's Brittany

Finally watched thanks for posting the ep !!! And yep I agree in motion it definitely looks like BM..

That SD with catie was a little underwhelming I was hoping for sparks but I didn’t feel it no idea I almost felt like catie was way more into it than him and he felt like he was getting annoyed??i think Jojo and chase had a similar date on her season and I felt more chemistry with them.. IMO catie can do better than Chris sorry if that’s mean but that’s how I felt...Chris is annoying me actually not sure why but he is.. jmo

I’d like catie as f1 but seriously after that date I don’t think she is... still feel michaela or Lyndsey as f1 - and catie as the bachelorette unless they use Vanessa that would be awesome all jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:58 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
Finally watched thanks for posting the ep !!! And yep I agree in motion it definitely looks like BM..

That SD with catie was a little underwhelming I was hoping for sparks but I didn’t feel it no idea I almost felt like catie was way more into it than him and he felt like he was getting annoyed??i think Jojo and chase had a similar date on her season and I felt more chemistry with them.. IMO catie can do better than Chris sorry if that’s mean but that’s how I felt...Chris is annoying me actually not sure why but he is.. jmo

I’d like catie as f1 but seriously after that date I don’t think she is... still feel michaela or Lyndsey as f1 - and catie as the bachelorette unless they use Vanessa that would be awesome all jmo

I just watched as well.  No way Catie is F1 after that SD IMO.  Very awkward and she came out of it looking like a bit of an airhead IMO.  I saw zero attraction from Chris and I agree he seemed annoyed/embarrassed/just generally not impressed with the situation.

Aunties_Love wrote:I noticed at the cocktail party that Chris couldn't wait to get a kiss from Lyndsey when they went out for their alone time.  She's trying to lead him off to a quiet area to chat and he pulled her up against the wall for a kiss first.

^^^ This is where I saw the attraction.  He is totally in to Lyndsey IMO and I think she will win.  That was no "stage kiss" on the stairs - he pulled her back (and she was even stroking his beard!).  I saw a level intimacy between them that I have not seen with anyone else.

Did any of the celebs have Lyndsey as F1 in their fantasy draft?  I can't find the pic of their predictions.  Was it Lyndsey Jasmine said was the kind of girl who should win but never does?  If so, and none of them picked her as F1, I'd suspect the fantasy draft is one giant red herring.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by tatladylu Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:15 am

I agree about the level of intimacy between Chris and Lyndsey.

Since their first date, you could tell that there was a spark between them. She admitted to us and to the girls that she liked him.

I also agree that that wasn't a "staged" kiss. They never showed what they talked about and even when she was speaking, before and after the kiss, I felt, she seemed to be emotional (but she kept it together) Awww Smiley

During the Rose Ceremony, when he called her name, not only was he smiling but the girls around her as well!

As I said, I'm rooting for her !

If Lyndsey is F1, I hope that Chris is gentle with her heart.
She's young and has already experienced a major heartbreak sad
He seems like a kind soul.

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:38 pm

I hate to sound like a b!tch but I'm glad that single mom got the boot. So tired of women going on these shows looking for dads for their kids. Then acting like being there is a burden as if it wasn't their decision to go on in the first place.

Also, I feel like Lyndsey is the only one he has real chemistry with. Stacy could be a dark horse.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:09 pm

BlackHalo wrote:I hate to sound like a b!tch but I'm glad that single mom got the boot. So tired of women going on these shows looking for dads for their kids. Then acting like being there is a burden as if it wasn't their decision to go on in the first place.

Also, I feel like Lyndsey is the only one he has real chemistry with. Stacy could be a dark horse.

I totally agree about Dee. When she told him point blank she was looking for a commitment, I just wanted the screen to fade to black. You don't even know this man and you want him to make a commitment to you AND your daughter? seriously? when you've not even had a one-on-one? She's nutty as a fruitcake, IMO.

IMO, I see very definite chemistry with Lyndsey to whom he has a very basic, strong, primal attraction though he's very concerned about the 10 year age difference and with Michela who has won him over with her genuine interest in him and how he's feeling about everything. Michela knows how to draw him out and make him talk about himself. I don't think he will choose Kait but, her sophistication and polish intrigue him. He likes her. They could be great friends and hang out, IRL IMO.

Catie should have dragged him out of that yoga place. It was so clear from his body language that he was VERY UNCOMFORTABLE in that session designed for intimacy, IMO. He does not feel close to her so that whole "stare into my eyes" thing just made him burst out laughing which I get completely. She could have optimized her time by just dismissing the other people and laying next to each other on the mat to talk (about him of course) or, leaving there going for a walk, IMO.

Why is that girl who kisses squirrels still there? He's laughing at her, not with her, IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:28 pm

Is there any way Michaela can be f1
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:40 pm

timfan wrote:Is there any way Michaela can be f1

I definitely think she could be. He's very drawn to and comfortable with her and he just loves to kiss her.

He's quite connected to both Lindsey and Michaela, IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:34 pm

I have extreme reservations in thinking Mikaela is the one. Not only is there no real proof that she is there to the F2(saying this cause I really don't think the filming timetable will allow for 3 to be in Mexico)but the first pic that she put up on IG shows that IMO she`s not very tanned at all considering they had been in warm destinations for 6 weeks prior(if in deed she did stay to the end) and when looking through her other IG`s, it seems she tans VERY easily so if she was in the warm destinations for that long, IMO, her skin would of been a LOT darker. IMO, right now in the show she seems darker than the IG pic that I posted here which was the first pic she put up after filming ended.

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 Mikael11

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:50 pm

After watching the last show, I have to disagree with those who said they don't see a connection between Chris and Caitie. I thought they had really good chemistry. Even though he wasn't comfortable with the yoga, he went along with it and IMO Caitie put him more at ease. To me, it seems as if they are really comfortable with each other and the kissing in the pool showed A LOT of chemistry.
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:16 pm

Wondering if Kait is part of the 2:1 and the other girl is Meaghan. That's a duo where I could see him ultimately letting them both go.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+33
Storybook
Brill
notarose
Llamajenny
devilmaycar3
AmberTrails
Sprite
George1218
timfan
BlackHalo
tatladylu