SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:30 pm

for over 30 min i tried to find a place to share the episode but the file is too big. so if you know a place...

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by richmondrose Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:07 pm

HEA wrote:next week teaser...

Michaela jumping in his arms (him receiving her by her butt laugh out loud )

then drama at GD coctail .... meghan crying big... britanny crying... discussion between britanny and chris.... chris saying: this is my life here.... not a competion.... and britanny leaving the CP

i think  it is the exotic GD....  i saw only Stacy, meghan and britanny

According to the SC, Jessie was on this date too.

At the group date cocktail party Jessie is sitting next to Meghan:
Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 21 1013

Meghan is wearing the same dress as above when she confronts Brittnay:
Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 21 815

Brittnay is wearing the same dress as above when Chris chastises her:
Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 21 1315

Chris is wearing the same shirt as above when he sits with Stacy.
Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 21 1213

all my SC from the epi 5 previews W Network The Bachelor Canada
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:12 pm

@richmondrose

yes. it is the same drama... and I am thinking that britanny wanted to be the star of the show and the girls did not like it, especially meghan

of course it is not dee.

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 21 Dance212
my sc

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:22 pm

Jessie was a serious hockey player and strikes me as such a tomboy. I can hardly wait to see her on this date ... funny and awkward.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:30 pm

HEA wrote:for over 30 min i tried to find a place to share the episode but the file is too big. so if you know a place...

You’re such a gem !!! Looking forward to seeing it but not sure if you can cut the episode in parts ?? but I think that would probably take to much work I’ll be a patient little girl bestbud! though I’m loving all the behind the scenes and gifs u r posting thumbsup
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:40 pm

britanny 1-1

Britanny from HEA2 on Vimeo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:45 pm

richmondrose wrote:Jessie was a serious hockey player and strikes me as such a tomboy. I can hardly wait to see her on this date ... funny and awkward.

to be honest, I am not sure if catie got this catamaran and beach date.... the body shape looks very much like jessie to me

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 21 Sd110
Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 21 414
my sc

Back to top Go down

Post by AmberTrails Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:47 pm

HEA wrote:for over 30 min i tried to find a place to share the episode but the file is too big. so if you know a place...
Put it here

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4444p12-bachelor-canada-season-3-chris-leroux-s-caps-media-sm-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers?highlight=The+Bachelor+media
AmberTrails
AmberTrails

Back to top Go down

Post by AmberTrails Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:52 pm

There are some episodes here.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4418-bachelor-canada-season-3-chris-leroux-viewing-links-minimal-discussion?highlight=Bachelor+Canada+episodes
AmberTrails
AmberTrails

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+33
Storybook
Brill
notarose
Llamajenny
devilmaycar3
AmberTrails
Sprite
George1218
timfan
BlackHalo
tatladylu