SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:33 pm

HEA wrote:yeah... but i think chris loves to kiss the girls enough for not be encouraged to do it :hehehe:

Right now he is kinda obsessed by lindsey and for me that means that he does not give much rooms for any other girls... with the exception of michaela.

michaela is still kinda hidden on episode 5. for us she is not, but for general public, i think she is

I agree. He doesn't need any encouragement...although, I have to admit, most of the time the girls themselves initiate it and he happily goes along.

I think we will see a push for Michaela soon so that there starts to be more doubt as to who he will choose.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:42 pm

Sprite wrote:
HEA wrote:yeah... but i think chris loves to kiss the girls enough for not be encouraged to do it :hehehe:

Right now he is kinda obsessed by lindsey and for me that means that he does not give much rooms for any other girls... with the exception of michaela.

michaela is still kinda hidden on episode 5. for us she is not, but for general public, i think she is

I agree. He doesn't need any encouragement...although, I have to admit, most of the time the girls themselves initiate it and he happily goes along.

I think we will see a push for Michaela soon so that there starts to be more doubt as to who he will choose.

next week is her 1-1 so i think you are completely right on that

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:53 pm

very interesting.... prods really but really want us to believe that lindsey is no wife material.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:55 pm

just a precision.... i think lindsey is F1 who annoys the heck out of me but my favorite is Michaela. Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 20 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:02 pm

EPISODE 6 TEASER

Média-5 from HEA on Vimeo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:04 pm

The interesting is the order of arrival

michaela
catie
lindsey
stacy
kait

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:41 pm

That dishwasher clip is funny!
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+33
Storybook
Brill
notarose
Llamajenny
devilmaycar3
AmberTrails
Sprite
George1218
timfan
BlackHalo
tatladylu