SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:40 am

I must be missing something.....what's interesting about it?? I ask cause I really must be missing something.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:41 am

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 36 4412
https://www.facebook.com/wnetwork/videos/10155875474103328/

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:56 am

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:43 am

LeapofFaith wrote:https://instagram.com/p/BbeuhhTlY_4/

Omg Sorry to say but I am more excited for the after show with Vanessa than the show itself :Woah-hoo:

Totally agree. ; )
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:35 pm

LoveDovez wrote:

Omg Sorry to say but I am more excited for the after show with Vanessa than the show itself :Woah-hoo:

Totally agree. ; )

Can I simply say that I normally hate the after show. Kaitlyn totally ruins it for me with her pitiful attempts at being funny. The audience doesn't appreciate her either since her attempts at humour just lay there like an egg. If they had to have a co-host...which I don't think they do...I would have thought they would have someone more current like Vanessa. Plus I think she is more relatable and natural.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:14 pm

Sprite wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:

Totally agree. ; )

Can I simply say that I normally hate the after show. Kaitlyn totally ruins it for me with her pitiful attempts at being funny. The audience doesn't appreciate her either since her attempts at humour just lay there like an egg. If they had to have a co-host...which I don't think they do...I would have thought they would have someone more current like Vanessa. Plus I think she is more relatable and natural.

To be honest I do not think Valentyne is doing a great job.... Rozon would be hilarious and sarcastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:40 pm

@HEA Who is Razon?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:39 pm

I think Ros is the ET canada guy that is part of that celebrity games with jasmine and sharleen and some other dude..right?

Anyway speaking of the celebrity draft picks does anyone know if they have changed there minds from the beginning picks? i can't seem to see it? tyia

LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:37 pm

HEA wrote:
Sprite wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:

Totally agree. ; )

To be honest I do not think Valentyne is doing a great job.... Rozon would be hilarious and sarcastic

Carly&Evan are also guests this week.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:28 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:I think Ros is the ET canada guy that is part of that celebrity games with jasmine and sharleen and some other dude..right?

Anyway speaking of the celebrity draft picks does anyone know if they have changed there minds from the beginning picks? i can't seem to see it? tyia

yes. that's the guy

I only know Sharleen and she seems to have changed her mind about catie. she said that the last CP was a disaster (not verbatim)... chris was very generic in his answers and not at all emotional when she poured her heart out. and she repeated not good, not good at all. Still think mikaela is top 2.

in fact i am very surprised that lindsey was only picked by one.

jasmine is very close to the top 4 but did not mention lindsey, nor sharleen.

Last edited by HEA on Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:29 pm

notarose wrote:
HEA wrote:
Sprite wrote:

Carly&Evan are also guests this week.

is she still pregnant?

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:27 pm

@HEA, just wondered if you saw my post about asking what you thought was so interesting about Mikaela's and Stacey's post.  You said that you thought it was interesting.  I ask cause I must be missing what you are thinking.

ETA:

This is the post that I was asking you about.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4480p408-bachelor-canada-season-3-chris-leroux-episode-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers#1261940

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+33
Storybook
Brill
notarose
Llamajenny
devilmaycar3
AmberTrails
Sprite
George1218
timfan
BlackHalo
tatladylu