SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 58 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Storybook November 20th 2017, 2:47 am

To me, it is obvious Chris was torn in making his decision. IMO letting his guard down and trusting his own feelings is something that is new to him. Being a high ranking professional athlete he has had to be in control of his emotions. Going on national TV to fall in love, I think would've been daunting for him.

IMO Chris's personal obstacle is trusting himself with who he chooses. And he also has an obstacle with Lyndsey's age, so maybe he is crying because it is too hard for him to overcome. Only when we see the context in which Chris is crying will we know what the tears are over.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest November 20th 2017, 2:54 am

TA DA!!!

catie or stacy??

stacy annoyingly always put her hand on his chick when she kisses him... so i am thinking stacy....

so maybe part of the GD??

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 58 Image117
Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 58 Image116
my sc from season teaser

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love November 20th 2017, 3:22 am

HEA wrote:@Storybook IMO the obstacle is that he could not open up and let his guard down.

This was clearly in the season teaser:

VO Chris: Maybe I am truly scared to take the next step

immediately followed by mikaela crying .... NO VO......

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 58 10216
my sc

immediately followed by him saying :  Maybe I am just afraid to fall in love

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 58 10317
my sc

following by Chris VO: I really want to let her in inside my heart... but I am scared!

followed by him crying and conforted by his mom saying: don,t be afraid to fall in love, chris

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 58 11413
Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 58 11313
Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 58 11213
my sc

THIS for me is the obstacle .................

....snipped
The problem with this theory is that usually night one this obstacle is put forward either in ITM's from the lead or presumed F1 or direct conversation about it.  

With Mikaela at episode 6 this has yet to be presented to us.  IMO there is no obstacle for Mikaela as of epi 6.

With Lyndsey, epi 1 it was introduced by Chris about his hesitance with her age.  Epi 2 that obstacle was further ingrained and the obstacle continues as of epi 6.  

Just watched season 1 of Brad's once again.  Epi 1 for their private chat the obstacle was brought forward.  In epi 3 they furthered the discussion on it and throughout the season it was an ongoing problem right up till the FRC.

With Tim, the problem/obstacle with April was briefly touched upon in epi 1 by April.  By Epi 2 when she had alone time with Tim, the obstacle was stated clearly about her jealousy, etc.  Then it was full blown by the HTD and onward as April began breaking down.

Bachette 1:  Epi 2 we were introduced to Kevin's obstacle when they were on the wrestling group date when Kevin had some alone time with Jasmine and he admitted to the problems in his past relationship and the jealousy.  Then in epi 3 that was expanded on and the obstacle continued throughout the season.

The "obstacle" for a lead/presumed F1 had never been introduced via sc's in the preview that can be interpretid in so many directions.  It has been through direct conversation or ITM's.  Therefore what you are suggesting that the obstacle that Mikaela has.....I just don't see it as NOTHING has been brought forward REPEATEDLY either by Chris or Mikaela in ITM's or direct conversations.  IF indeed that was an obstacle as you stated, then IMO going from past seasons it wouldn't of taken to epi 6 to bring it forward and for that matter only to be mentioned once and never again. It would of been brought up WAAAAY long ago and mentioned several times by now just as other past F1's / Leads have.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love November 20th 2017, 3:29 am

Storybook wrote:To me, it is obvious Chris was torn in making his decision. IMO letting his guard down and trusting his own feelings is something that is new to him. Being a high ranking professional athlete he has had to be in control of his emotions. Going on national TV to fall in love, I think would've been daunting for him.

IMO Chris's personal obstacle is trusting himself with who he chooses. And he also has an obstacle with Lyndsey's age, so maybe he is crying because it is too hard for him to overcome. Only when we see the context in which Chris is crying will we know what the tears are over.
Exactly....IMO, assuming it has to do with Mikaela's obstacle(one that we haven't been introduced to yet considering this is epi 6 and for that matter, we haven't been introduced to any obstacle that Chris has with Mikaela yet) IMO is maybe thinking outside of the box as it is now laid out. We have had an obstacle with Chris pertaining to himself and Lyndsey but none with Mikaela and him or just Mikaela alone....that is something that's not normal for a F1.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 20th 2017, 3:36 am

mikaela was not presented to us on episode 6......... she was on episode 4.... they had this mini golf, then they had the conversation on the bench and they ended the date dancing

which is the same as a yoga (except they could not talk), then the bench portion and the kising in the pool

SAME DURATION both... 15 minutes

I do not care if it was the GD extra time. For me chris picked mikaela and confirmed that he was waiting for the 1-1 a long time coming which is in MY book was not his choice.

I am not sure why we obliterate this 15 minutes all the time.... plus we saw like her talking about being bullied which was important and meaningful and part of the evolution of their story

what do we know about lindsey???? ................. MEH. nothing. she is 23, she loves hiking..... she lives in vancouver and she is looking the same love as her grandparents. done.

Is Lindsey more meaningful??? I do not think so........................... in fact this age thing is tiring and boring now.

okay... I am done. I made my point many times over and everyone is entitled to think differently and I am here to have fun. that is all. I am tired to say the same thing over and over. i am done. I think at this point even if I provided a snapshot of chris and mikaela that won't be enough Rolling Eyes

if I find something new in the SC, I will share. Until then, see you at ep7.

Back to top Go down

Post by devilmaycar3 November 20th 2017, 3:52 am

HEA wrote:mikaela was not presented to us on episode 6.........  she was on episode 4.... they had this mini golf, then they had the conversation on the bench and they ended the date dancing

which is the same as a yoga (except they could not talk), then the bench portion and the kising in the pool

I do not care if it was the GD extra time. For me chris picked mikaela and confirmed that he was waiting for the 1-1 a long time coming which is in MY book was not his choice.

I am not sure why we obliterate this 15 minutes  all the time.... plus we saw like her talking about being bullied which was important and meaningful and part of the evolution of their story

what do we know about lindsey???? ................. MEH. nothing. she is 23, she loves hiking..... she lives in vancouver and she is looking the same love as her grandparents. done.

Is Lindsey more meaningful??? I do not think so........................... in fact this age thing is tiring and boring now.

okay... I am done. I made my point many times over and everyone is entitled to think differently and I am here to have fun. that is all. I am tired to say the same thing over and over. i am done. I think at this point even if I provided a snapshot of chris and mikaela that won't be enough  Rolling Eyes

I thought the age conversation is pretty meaningful in Ep 5. I mean not the topic itself (I am so over the age thing too if Chris can just get over it) but the emotions and the struggle shown. You just don’t show that kind of angst for someone if she is just some pea in the pod. I thought that conversation actually swayed you a little bit and switched your F1 prediction for a while, it must be something right?

devilmaycar3

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love November 20th 2017, 3:56 am

HEA wrote:mikaela was not presented to us on episode 6.........  she was on episode 4.... they had this mini golf, then they had the conversation on the bench and they ended the date dancing

I am not sure why we obliterate this 15 minutes  all the time.... plus we saw like her talking about being bullied which was important and meaningful and part of the evolution of their story

okay... I am done. I made my point many times over and everyone is entitled to think differently and I am here to have fun. that is all. I am tired to say the same thing over and over. i am done. I think at this point even if I provided a snapshot of chris and mikaela that won't be enough  Rolling Eyes

Regarding the bolded. I never said that she was presented to us in epi 6. What I said is that as of epi 6 there has been no obstacle presented. Meaning that as of epi 6 the storyline and problem to overcome still hasn't presented itself. Now with Lyndsey, it was presented by Chris on night one....literally. Then in epi 2 we saw more of it and as of epi 6 it is still happening.

That is all I said.

Yes, of course everyone is entitled to think what they want. I just wanted to correct the above cause I think it was mis interpreted.

As far as Lyndsey goes I never said that she was more meaningful! As far as what we actually know, we know quite a bit about her from her blog, what she's shared on the show, her IG goes into details of her thoughts, etc.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love November 20th 2017, 4:11 am

devilmaycar3 wrote:

I thought the age conversation is pretty meaningful in Ep 5. I mean not the topic itself (I am so over the age thing too if Chris can just get over it) but the emotions and the struggle shown. You just don’t show that kind of angst for someone if she is just some pea in the pod. I thought that conversation actually swayed you a little bit and switched your F1 prediction for a while, it must be something right?
I feel that way too. As far as their storyline goes, IMO if it wasn't relevant to how things go this season or if Lyndsey wasn't relevant and as you said another pea in the pod or drop in the bucket, then IMO they wouldn't be spending as much time on Lyndsey and the age difference storyline. My knowledge of Mikaela is very limited, but then again, I haven't gone searching for anything. With Lyndsey, we were told a lot on the show about her, we see a bunch of "her" in her blog and on her instagram so personally I know more about her than Mikaela. You are correct, the age thing and struggle around it was/is very important in THEIR storyline and obstacle that needs to be sorted between them. With Mikaela, IMO Chris hasn't stated a problem that he has had with Mikaela since epi 1. I just feel that IF Mikaela is F1, there would of been a clear obstacle laid out by either Chris or Mikaela within the first 2 epi's as has happened with all 3 Canadian franchise seasons. That seems to be the common thread by all 3.....an obstacle has been laid out by epi 3 in all.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by devilmaycar3 November 20th 2017, 4:20 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
devilmaycar3 wrote:

I feel that way too.  As far as their storyline goes, IMO if it wasn't relevant to how things go this season or if Lyndsey wasn't relevant and as you said another pea in the pod or drop in the bucket, then IMO they wouldn't be spending as much time on Lyndsey and the age difference storyline.  My knowledge of Mikaela is very limited, but then again, I haven't gone searching for anything.  With Lyndsey, we were told a lot on the show about her, we see a bunch of "her" in her blog and on her instagram so personally I know more about her than Mikaela.  You are correct, the age thing and struggle around it was/is very important in THEIR storyline and obstacle that needs to be sorted between them.  With Mikaela, IMO Chris hasn't stated a problem that he has had with Mikaela since epi 1.  I just feel that IF Mikaela is F1, there would of been a clear obstacle laid out by either Chris or Mikaela within the first 2 epi's as has happened with all 3 Canadian franchise seasons.  That seems to be the common thread by all 3.....an obstacle has been laid out by epi 3 in all.

I feel you. I really love Lyndsey as a person after her blog and following her on Instagram. I know some have speculated that things may not be looking up due to some of the things she written but i honestly felt even more confident (at least on who Chris chose) after snooping around here and there. Lol. It is all speculation of course.

I am actually enjoying this season. It is nice to actually root for someone on an ongoing season in the bachelor franchise. The last time I was this invested is way back in 2012. It just make the whole experience more exciting! Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 58 2498057887

devilmaycar3

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love November 20th 2017, 5:40 am

Watching Brad and Bianka fall in love was so awesome! I see that this season can be so great as well. I know I have said this before and likely too much but IMO, what was written on the blog may not necessarily be true. I so remember Bianka telling me that she told friends and co-workers that she would be going overseas to work.....well we know how that turned out. LOL. Anyways, looking forward to watching to see how things turn out this time around.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by devilmaycar3 November 20th 2017, 6:24 am

Aunties_Love wrote:Watching Brad and Bianka fall in love was so awesome!  I see that this season can be so great as well.  I know I have said this before and likely too much but IMO, what was written on the blog may not necessarily be true.  I so remember Bianka telling me that she told friends and co-workers that she would be going overseas to work.....well we know how that turned out.  LOL.  Anyways, looking forward to watching to see how things turn out this time around.

Yup. I usually just put social media stuff at the back of my mind and don’t really dwell on it anyways. It is best to chill and watch things unfold since the ending is already set in stone. Smiley

devilmaycar3

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love November 20th 2017, 7:49 am

So true....

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+33
Storybook
Brill
notarose
Llamajenny
devilmaycar3
AmberTrails
Sprite
George1218
timfan
BlackHalo
tatladylu