SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:10 pm

HEA wrote:
richmondrose wrote:
HEA wrote:

Well it was important because of the timeline............... June 2 was never a FRC date and that is that... IMO
Of course it is was who cares really since it would be a miracle if stacy is top 2 at this point giggling

I think that June 2 (Jun3 max) is a feasible date regardless of 3 or 4 girls @HTD -although we now know there will be only 3. I'm going on the IG pics of Claire Freeland, head producer and another producer who both had pictures dated June 4 saying "Home".

do we know if the crew leave the same date as the contestants? No we don't but in the past, the F2 has left with the producers
do we know if the picture was after show or after republican dominican (although i agree it very much look like after show, still a possibility they went home in between since home and W network are located in Toronto)The producer pic was after the show. Taken in Toronto I matched a couch in their home to the pic
do we know that the mega picture with tons of material at the airport is truly Toronto and do we know if it is to go back to mexico or way back from dominican republican (no way they would not return their material before hometown)we know it was at Toronto Pearson Airport as @richmondrose sleuthed it out
do we know if they need that much material for fantasy dates since RC and GD are not longer required YES, they would of taken all their filming goods as there are still dates - more romantic ones at that to set up for as well as the FRC
do we know if they need that much material for hometowns

both girls slept on the same coach..... so they are sharing the same "HOME" or do they consider Toronto as "home" The producers Claire Freeland and her husband who Britt was talking to last epi live in Toronto. I matched up the couch that Claire and the other producer(can't pull up their name now) was sleeping on as a couch that was in Claire's home in Toronto. Corus Entertainment who has W Network under their wing and GoodHumanProductions who Claire and her husband have, their head offices in Toronto. IMO, that is where some of the ITM's can be done after the show.

just some questions I am asking to myself...
@HEA I am making some changes in red as I think I can adequately answer some of these things. IMO, the FRC happened either June 1 or June 2. I explained why in another post.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:13 pm

@richmondrose, I was looking at your filming timeline. Main question though.....why would they have a HTD RC if there was no one going home there. IMO, we are looking more like the original one that I did but I could be wrong with that and the timing. I was making that with the possibility of getting an extra day off between DR and HTD's??

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:13 pm

Sprite wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:
Sprite wrote:I don't think it matters if a conflict is fabricated or not. To me what matters is that there is one. If they don't have one....yes, they manufacture something stupid, but if they have a built in one, then they go with that.

Similarly if a lead is attracted to someone great. They will show that or parts of that, but if the lead isn't into someone, they edit around it to create the attraction....music, romantic dates, showing kissing, etc. For me, at this point in time the only ones he is into are Lyndsay and Michaela. Everyone else is MOT including Jessie who is another person they are pushing somewhat now....even though to me they are like buddies.

The difference that I personally see between his edited attraction to Lyndsay and Michaela is that the stuff that I see with Michaela is stuff I have seen numerous times with numerous leads and numerous contestants....kiss against a wall, fireworks, etc. The things that I have seen with Lyndsay is very specific to her only. The hands prints on her butt, grabbing her to pull her back to him to kiss him as they are walking to go talk somewhere, the sheer frustration because she is younger than he wants. Those speak to me of spontaneity and were left in the edit to tell their story, where as the other seems more manufactured to create the effect that producers want.

IMO, the only thing this tells me is he is very physically attracted to her. I could also make a case for things that were specific to Brittany and she's gone now. He has also said and done things with Mikaela that are specific to her. In the very last episode no less. Does it only count when it's Lyndsey...

Yes, it tells me he is very physically attracted to her and since pretty much most of the Bachelors choose based on physical attraction it is significant IMO. While he made out with Brittany, I thought most of that was instigated by her and he was going along because...well, he enjoyed it and it is his job. At no time did I think he was seriously interested in Brittany. Just the same way that I pretty much dismiss his growing relationship with Jessie.

Can you please refresh me of what has he done that is specific to Michaela? With him I am ignoring his verbal diarrhea since he says pretty much the same stuff with everyone.

kissing michaela shoulder
kissing her head
rubbing her arms while they hugged
taking her up in his arms numerous time (like episode 2)
told him "one more" at last CP RC
using his hand on her hip (butterflies clip)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:13 pm

HEA wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:
Sprite wrote:I don't think it matters if a conflict is fabricated or not. To me what matters is that there is one. If they don't have one....yes, they manufacture something stupid, but if they have a built in one, then they go with that.

Similarly if a lead is attracted to someone great. They will show that or parts of that, but if the lead isn't into someone, they edit around it to create the attraction....music, romantic dates, showing kissing, etc. For me, at this point in time the only ones he is into are Lyndsay and Michaela. Everyone else is MOT including Jessie who is another person they are pushing somewhat now....even though to me they are like buddies.

The difference that I personally see between his edited attraction to Lyndsay and Michaela is that the stuff that I see with Michaela is stuff I have seen numerous times with numerous leads and numerous contestants....kiss against a wall, fireworks, etc. The things that I have seen with Lyndsay is very specific to her only. The hands prints on her butt, grabbing her to pull her back to him to kiss him as they are walking to go talk somewhere, the sheer frustration because she is younger than he wants. Those speak to me of spontaneity and were left in the edit to tell their story, where as the other seems more manufactured to create the effect that producers want.

IMO, the only thing this tells me is he is very physically attracted to her. I could also make a case for things that were specific to Brittany and she's gone now. He has also said and done things with Mikaela that are specific to her. In the very last episode no less. Does it only count when it's Lyndsey...

ahem.... :detective

can anyone check mikaela but and tell me if she has a clean but or if he put his hands there sneakyl

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 54 Mik213

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 54 3514

my sc

To me, that monkey jump is pretty standard. In the US version practically everyone who makes it to the F4 does it. In one of the screen caps you posted before he grabbed her like that it looked like she was running at him like a football player about to tackle an opponent. I wish they would all stop doing it. It just screams fake to me.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:14 pm

@Sprite it is standard but outside of mikaela who did it do it with and that much times?

are we REALLY trying to find something specific to each girl? because for me it is a bit MOT. The guy will repeat affecionate gestures to both because he is physically attracted to both

i bet if mikaela had the aphrodisiac date, he would have put his hand on her butt too... he did it already

so not sure what we are trying to prove here.. he is physically attracted to both, no question asked.

Last edited by HEA on Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:15 pm

Sprite wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:

Yes, it tells me he is very physically attracted to her and since pretty much most of the Bachelors choose based on physical attraction it is significant IMO. While he made out with Brittany, I thought most of that was instigated by her and he was going along because...well, he enjoyed it and it is his job. At no time did I think he was seriously interested in Brittany. Just the same way that I pretty much dismiss his growing relationship with Jessie.

Can you please refresh me of what has he done that is specific to Michaela? With him I am ignoring his verbal diarrhea since he says pretty much the same stuff with everyone.

I think I have rehashed Mikaela and Chris enough. If it did not stand out to you last episode the way it did for me (someone who by the way has pretty much ignored M/C up till this point) then it doesn't matter anyway.

And you're right about the physical attraction. Yet somehow, it's still not enough for me to say she has already won his heart. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:22 pm

BlackHalo wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:

IMO, there really hasn't been any suspense? Everyone has been overlooked due to his physical attraction with Lyndsey and more recently Brittany. I'm anxious to see how Chris' interactions with the women change moving forward though.

And again, the obstacle thing really only makes sense to me when it is something that the producers have manipulated to cast doubt on the F1. I don't see that being the case with Lyndsey. It is a legit obstacle and legit reason why she and Chris may not end up together. JMO.
The point is, it's still an obstacle and that has been typically the F1 MO.  What's the obstacle with Mikaela....none that I see - fabricated or not.

We'll have to agree to disagree. And not every F1 has an obstacle. There are outliers. An obstacle does not tell me Lyndsey is F1. It just doesn't. JMO.
Can you show us which one in the Canadian Franchise doesn't have an obstacle?? I think we need to stick to the Canadian one as that is the one that we are talking about right now.

Season 1 Bianka: Her obstacle was the cheating angle and if she can get over Brad dating the other women
Season 2 April: Her obstacle was the pressure of the show, jealousy and how there are others there. She threatened to leave at around HTD's
Bachette 1 Kevin: His obstacle was the jealousy and whether she was actually going to choose him in the end.

So as you can see from the Canadian franchise aspect, ALL seasons had obstacles.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:24 pm

@BlackHalo I agree with you here. we can talk until our mouth is so dry about what we see, some will not see it and that is okay

I do. I am fine with what I see and I see chris who took 2 steps back with lindsey and mikaela has right now the advantage.

he clearly said it: 1 step forward, 2 steps back.... 2 steps forward, 1 step back (not verbatim)

guy is confused at that time because his feelings are not clear yet in his head. he is falling for 2 different girls but he said it himself: he is learning who he is and what he wants.

my theory is that he thought lindsey was his perfect fit.... but mikaela came messing all his ideas and i believe that he went back and forth with his emotions.

my 2 cennes. sticking to it :yes: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 54 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:28 pm

Chris' hand has been on Mik's butt several times...his hands have found her butt since epi2 & it has been no big deal.. & I just find it very fishy that the prod would make such a big show of Ly butt print....to point of putting it up on official media---why? To me its like they are trying to balance off whats happening between Chris & Mik....

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:29 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
The point is, it's still an obstacle and that has been typically the F1 MO.  What's the obstacle with Mikaela....none that I see - fabricated or not.

We'll have to agree to disagree. And not every F1 has an obstacle. There are outliers. An obstacle does not tell me Lyndsey is F1. It just doesn't. JMO.
Can you show us which one in the Canadian Franchise doesn't have an obstacle??  I think we need to stick to the Canadian one as that is the one that we are talking about right now.

Season 1 Bianka:  Her obstacle was the cheating angle and if she can get over Brad dating the other women
Season 2 April:  Her obstacle was the pressure of the show, jealousy and how there are others there.  She threatened to leave at around HTD's
Bachette 1 Kevin:  His obstacle was the jealousy and whether she was actually going to choose him in the end.

So as you can see from the Canadian franchise aspect, ALL seasons had obstacles.

This is a painfully small sample size to work with but anyway...

Like I said yesterday, jealously obstacles are largely due to producers manipulating drama and the edit. An age difference obstacle is not that. That is an obstacle that could be a deal breaker for Chris. We. just. don't. know. yet.

I'll sit back and watch the next 3 episodes to see what the producers try to manipulate for Mikaela. And maybe there won't be an obstacle for her and you know what... she could still be the F1 because not every season/lead is going to have the same journey. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:37 pm

^^ and not every lead and contestants have the same personalities.

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:43 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:@richmondrose, I was looking at your filming timeline.  Main question though.....why would they have a HTD RC if there was no one going home there.  IMO, we are looking more like the original one that I did but I could be wrong with that and the timing.  I was making that with the possibility of getting an extra day off between DR and HTD's??

I just thought that I'd cover the base that if Chris was going to eliminate one girl and then changed his mind because he was conflicted and needed more time so there would be 3FD in Mexico. IT just looked strange to me and a waste of time to have so many days off.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+33
Storybook
Brill
notarose
Llamajenny
devilmaycar3
AmberTrails
Sprite
George1218
timfan
BlackHalo
tatladylu