SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:52 pm

also... this is quite nice... this is something that a f1 would do no?

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 30 3316
mikaela facebook source

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:00 pm

HEA wrote:@Aunties_Love  IMO they borrowed each other clothes. I remember in a US franchise, this contestant said she thought she would be home early and she stayed way more and had to borrow clothes from the girls.. I heard the same story with guys.

obviously with the picture, it looks like it is mikaela's.

I would not be surprised they borrow clothes. mikaela loves @borro_it
There is a difference in the style. the front of Mikaelas has ties up the whole thing. With Caties there is a tie from about half way up so not EXACTLY the same top but absolutely the same color. Therefore....NO we can't say that it is Mikaela's. We still have NO idea who is on the pirate ship. IMO

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:04 pm

HEA wrote:also... this is quite nice... this is something that a f1 would do no?

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 30 3316
mikaela facebook source
I feel that I am a stalker on you but just to let you know.....Molly did it when she got home long before she and Jason re-connected. Jillian did it when she got home from her bachelor season with Jason - gave her dresses to charity. I know that with Bachelor Canada season 1, the pastor Chantelle did the same kind of thing for her community. there were some girls that didn't have dresses for their grad/prom so she let the girls have the dresses. I know of quite a few did that and weren't the F1's. IMO, it is someone that is caring and thinking of others that will do it and not necessarily their status on the show.....but that's just me.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by tatladylu Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:15 pm

Is it possible that Lyndsey tells Chris she's not ready at the altar, so to speak (final rose ceremony). Omg, poor guy, that would be awful.

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:22 pm

@Aunties_Love

I sleuthed a while back in the no spoiled that blowing the conch is very much caraibes and very much popular in Mexico. There is no evidence that it is DR.

I am not going to argue about your timeline. I think you made it pretty clear and I made it pretty clear that I have my doubts about the dates. So lets agree to disagree on that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:24 pm

tatladylu wrote:Is it possible that Lyndsey tells Chris she's not ready at the altar, so to speak (final rose ceremony). Omg, poor guy, that would be awful.

I do not think so. I think he VO said: I have to tell him... or something like that? (not 100% here but it was not a direct conversation IMO)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:26 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
HEA wrote:also... this is quite nice... this is something that a f1 would do no?

mikaela facebook source
I feel that I am a stalker on you but just to let you know.....Molly did it when she got home long before she and Jason re-connected.  Jillian did it when she got home from her bachelor season with Jason - gave her dresses to charity.  I know that with Bachelor Canada season 1, the pastor Chantelle did the same kind of thing for her community.  there were some girls that didn't have dresses for their grad/prom so she let the girls have the dresses.  I know of quite a few did that and weren't the F1's.  IMO, it is someone that is caring and thinking of others that will do it and not necessarily their status on the show.....but that's just me.

agree giggling

no matter her position, this is a very nice gesture IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:28 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
HEA wrote:@Aunties_Love  IMO they borrowed each other clothes. I remember in a US franchise, this contestant said she thought she would be home early and she stayed way more and had to borrow clothes from the girls.. I heard the same story with guys.

There is a difference in the style.  the front of Mikaelas has ties up the whole thing.  With Caties there is a tie from about half way up so not EXACTLY the same top but absolutely the same color.  Therefore....NO we can't say that it is Mikaela's.  We still have NO idea who is on the pirate ship. IMO

Well if you can see the ties things you are VERY good because for me it is so blurred that I can see only a high orange/pink top bikini

i am impressed... if you can point me the ties or no ties, I would appreciate it  :yes: (talking about the girl who is jumping the boat)

Back to top Go down

Post by tatladylu Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:47 pm

What I meant was that Lyndsey says it in VO then tells Chris at the FRC. Hope not ...that would not be a nice thing to do.

Re: showing the declaration already

Is it possible that they decided to show us the love story because it was too difficult to hide ( too obvious) so they did their best to create all these side stories aka drama?

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by devilmaycar3 Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:04 am

The VO bothers me a little too as the tone really sounds like Lyndsey's voice. I am hoping for it to be just a misdirection. I mean Chris whole struggle on the age thing revolve around her readiness to be at the same stage in life as he is. She seems to give him the assurance that a lot of him is what she wants now. That will be so heartbreaking if Chris takes the leap and have his worst fears came through.

devilmaycar3

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:30 am

HEA wrote:@Aunties_Love

I sleuthed a while back in the no spoiled that blowing the conch is very much caraibes and very much popular in Mexico. There is no evidence that it is DR.

I am not going to argue about your timeline. I think you made it pretty clear and I made it pretty clear that I have my doubts about the dates. So lets agree to disagree on that.
I too did sleuthing earlier on in the thread and made posts about it early on in the game.  This is exactly what I found:

The Taíno people were among the indigenous people of the Caribbean. At the time of European contact in the late 15th century, they were the principal inhabitants of most of Cuba, Trinidad, Jamaica, Hispaniola (Haiti and the Dominican Republic), and Puerto Rico. In the Greater Antilles, the northern Lesser Antilles, and The Bahamas, they were known as the Lucayans. They spoke the Taíno language (an Arawakan language).
SOURCE

The Tainos. Their culture is still highly-regarded today, most prominently in the Dominican Republic with the celebration of traditional Taíno festivals
Believed to have originally belonged to an Arawak tribe of Venezuela’s Orinoco Delta, the Taíno became a dispersed people as of 400BC as they embarked on a seafaring journey to neighboring Caribbean islands, Hispaniola, Jamaica, Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands and the Bahamas. Settling most famously, owing to Columbus’ later arrival in 1492, on Hispaniola (modern-day Haiti and the Dominican Republic)

SOURCE

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 30 2017-340

SOURCE

Since the above establishes that the Taino tribes are a part of the Dominican Republic set, then this too relates to the Taino.

Conch meat has been eaten by humans for centuries, and has traditionally been an important part of the diet in many islands in the West Indies. It is consumed raw, marinated, minced or chopped in a wide variety of dishes, such as salads, chowder, fritters, soups, stew, pâtés and other local recipes.[24][41][45][59] In the Spanish-speaking regions, for example in the Dominican Republic, Lobatus gigas meat is known as lambí. Although the queen conch meat is used mainly for human consumption, it is also sometimes employed as fishing bait (usually the foot is utilized for such purpose)
Queen conch shells were used by Native Americans and Caribbean Indians in a wide variety of ways. The South Florida Indians (such as the Tequesta), the Carib, the Arawak and Taino used conch shells to fabricate tools (such as knives, axe heads and chisels), jewelry, cookware and also used them as blowing horns.
SOURCE

In the past, the karkó blower used to wake up the churchgoers. But the tone of the shell horn also summoned the population to help search for persons who had disappeared at sea or in the field: the high ‘whistle’ indicated that the missing person had not yet been found, the lower ‘ronka’ that he had been found. In Bonaire, Cuba where they call this shell lanbí, guamo, caracol or con, Haiti (lambis) and the Dominican Republic (fututo, botuto, jotuto or jututo) fishermen and sailors announced via the shell horn that they were distressed or were on their way to the harbor. The rhythm of the karkó still accompanies the songs of the harvest festival and other folkloristic groups.

SOURCE

So according to the above, yea, the Conch Shell was prominent in the Taino and Dominican Republic history and current uses so IMO, the conch shell that we see the guy playing could very well happen in DR. IMO.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:37 am

HEA wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

There is a difference in the style.  the front of Mikaelas has ties up the whole thing.  With Caties there is a tie from about half way up so not EXACTLY the same top but absolutely the same color.  Therefore....NO we can't say that it is Mikaela's.  We still have NO idea who is on the pirate ship. IMO

Well if you can see the ties things you are VERY good because for me it is so blurred that I can see only a high orange/pink top bikini

i am impressed... if you can point me the ties or no ties, I would appreciate it  :yes: (talking about the girl who is jumping the boat)
That isn't what I said. What I said is that I am wondering if those types of tops were used in the goodie bags cause in an epi not long ago, Catie was also wearing a top siimiliar to the one that you posted of Mikaela but the only difference is that the one with Mikaela, the ties on it go all the way down, meaning if you undid the tie in the middle of it, it would be in 2 seperate pieces. The one that Catie wore had ties in the front of it, but with that one, there was still a ribbon of fabric at the bottom of the top so that you couldn't actually seperate it into two pieces as you can with Mikaela's. BUT both tops were the exact same color. So in effect what I am saying is that maybe ALL the women were given those tops in a goodie bag, therefore IMO it isn't conclusive that it is Mikaela in that picture on the pirate ship.

Hope I explained that better....

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+33
Storybook
Brill
notarose
Llamajenny
devilmaycar3
AmberTrails
Sprite
George1218
timfan
BlackHalo
tatladylu