SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 69 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:28 pm

they need to make a portray of chis

lindsey is not good
stacy is nt good
mikaela is a bit better

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:30 pm

cris: stacy is always fun

mik: the sculpture is a bit abstict

lindsey is messing and she does not know

chirs: i see lindsey not so lay back.... deep inside i really hope she will pull up of something (WOW he wants her to have exra time)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:33 pm

Chris finally comes back to check up on what the girls are doing.

Thinks Stacy is cute and she always gives 100%.

Mik is very abstract.

Lyndsay apparently is not so laid back. He is really hoping she pulls it together. Someone wants more time with her IMO.

Judging starts. This is pathetic. Stacy has his face, a rose, a bat and his dog. It's the thought that counts.

Mik has stuff they have done together...rose, baseball diamond. He thinks it came together well.

Lyndsay is now confused and is showing him their first meeting...at the mansion and the limo where they first met. Scott and I both think the best is Lyndsay but he will pick Stacy because they need time together.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:34 pm

judging time with noah and chris

stacy: messing .... nothing like a portray...... (chris: well done_..... still laughing stupid

mik: very creative wit lot of props (chris : came very nicely)

lindsey: first moment the met ... limo, rose (chirs : this is really when i realize special time in my life)

chirs: winner.... stacy who is laughing stupid

pi: i need to spend time with her... the fact that she brought something special in my life (she put some sand saying it is his dog)

lindsey: is upset and crying... she did her best and it is way more difficult than expected

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:36 pm

casa

who can take me higher.... 2-1

kait and catie

kait : presume to our own energy is not...

catie crying outside ... cannnot think about it (VO season teaser)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:36 pm

Catie will explode if she goes home. I can hardly wait to see that. She is just too intense.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:39 pm

so during the judging time 3-1, i felt that mik was on the side, not much of comments....

the edits focused on lindsey that he really wanted to win. lindsey chose to build a limo, put a flower representing the rose and added a L + C.........

stacy messed sooooooooooooo much that we know it was all set up even before they started.... her laughing is sooooooooooooo sooooooo annoying

mik did the best with lost of props of their time and his face... but nothing was said much

stacy got the time because he put some sand and told him it iwas his dog.... because she did it means for chris that she cares

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:41 pm

change of clothes..... casa.... catie and kait still talking the date the following da

catie says that she does not want to talk about it..... catie says that she needs to be alone

kait and catie are one pool separated to be on their own bubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:41 pm

so here the SC i shared and said it was stacy

they open some champagne

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:42 pm

they talk but chirs is so nooooooooooot into her

body language people.... body language

chris: mmm mmm
stacy blah blah blah
chris: mm mmm mmm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:43 pm

i di not know she has almost red hair

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:45 pm

chirs: i am a normal guy who wants to fall in love

stacy: need someone to be open, available to me...

chirs: should i be nervous thaat you never had a serious relaionship

stacy: noooo

PI chris: i finally starting to know stacy (feeling are growing) .....

I am calling a pack of BS

they kiss..... HAND ON HIS CHIN..................

meh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+33
Storybook
Brill
notarose
Llamajenny
devilmaycar3
AmberTrails
Sprite
George1218
timfan
BlackHalo
tatladylu