SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:29 pm

LynnTa wrote:before I move on to Epi. 7--I really would like to hear how you all interpreted Chris' BL/gesture when Lin told him he had her heart :  -he puts both hands to his face and throws his head way down and then with both hands on his face throws his head waaay back-then he goes on to talk about his problem with opening up.. I really don't know what to make of it. It has to be one of the strangest reaction to a love declaration I have witnessed.
TIA for your take on this!
To be honest, their whole time together was so splice and diced that it was hard to know exactly what he was reacting to versus what the editors want us to think he was reacting to. Hope that made sense. It's definately a trick that they employed with Brad/Bianka, and Tim/April. I kind of fell for that with Tim and April.....I liked Trish and to me their time(she and Tim) was so easy, without effort and total "connection" that I talked myself into believing that there's no way there is anything there between him and April cause of so many "problems". Meanwhile in the end, guess there were no "problems" and they ended up together. With Brad and Bianka though, I really didn't like Whitney so it wasn't a stretch to cheer Bianka on no matter what the editing was. Since the end of the show though, I have gone back and re-watched to pay attention to the editing of it all and yea, there were problems along the way as well.

So in the end what I am trying to say is that I look for who the lead is taking away to a private location to talk on night 1, who the lead has an "easy street" with versus "problems" with what the lead says in regards to the likes and dislikes of each person, then the body language of each. Meaning the conversation that they are having, does it match the body language. With Chris and Lynds for example in the conversation and event above that you are referring to, I see him interested, I see him engaged, but because the seriousness of the conversation he's not going to be all over her. Again, the chopped and diced parts of their conversation, for all we know she said something that made him laugh, then the editors put the serious conversation over it. Re the bolded......this is why I think it is more of an editor's ploy with the two of them than anything else. Hope that makes sense?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:43 pm

dy1119 wrote:Lyndsey wrote today in her instagram as follows:

lyndseygavin  Things to remember: - Time heals - There is music in everything - Logic doesn’t produce magic - Somewhere, somebody loves you - The sun always rises - Trees can grow through rock - Your heart expands when it’s broken - You don’t need to choose mediocre when fire exsists - You can - You should do it now

Sounds like she was eventually f2...
https://www.instagram.com/p/BbuhT7oje7X/?taken-by=lyndseygavin

Oh my goodness sooo sad! i am so confused!! she really does sound like a heartbroken f2 doesn't she? but i don't know if its a ploy or if she is f1 and they have broken up now? or maybe Mik is F1 dizzy
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:49 pm

What is this tower thru the window? It does not look like their resort... definitely group date and this looks like CP. Mikaela is not happy.

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 60 Ve0xs3
my sc - teaser episode 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:03 pm

Lyndsey's Instagram post today could be a number of things. She is very clever with her wording!! It could refer to the heartbreak of her previous relationship and how the fire that exists is with Chris. Their physical chemistry is certainly pretty hot Smiley

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:05 pm

lyndseygavin  Things to remember: - Time heals - There is music in everything - Logic doesn’t produce magic - Somewhere, somebody loves you - The sun always rises - Trees can grow through rock - Your heart expands when it’s broken - You don’t need to choose mediocre when fire exsists - You can - You should do it now

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck..

Jmo.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:21 pm

BlackHalo wrote:

Jmo.  

laugh out loud I love that saying! so true though....imo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:11 pm

HEA wrote:What is this tower thru the window? It does not look like their resort... definitely group date and this looks like CP. Mikaela is not happy.

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 60 Ve0xs3
my sc - teaser episode 7

The GD is at Casa Colonial Beach & Spa in DR (girl with Chris by pool) so maybe that's where the CP is held.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:17 pm

BlackHalo wrote:

Jmo.  

I am not sure what the duck is in Lydnsey's post that you are referring to? IMO just because she says time heals it does not mean Chris didn't choose her. Chris could well be the one who healed her heart from her previous broken relationship. But not being Lyndsey I would not presume to know what she is meaning.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:24 pm

Storybook wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:

Jmo.  

I am not sure what the duck is in Lydnsey's post that you are referring to? IMO just because she says time heals it does not mean Chris didn't choose her. Chris could well be the one who healed her heart from her previous broken relationship. But not being Lyndsey I would not presume to know what she is meaning.
None of us know what she means... That's why I put "Just my opinion". There is also another viable F1 option and she isn't posting sad captions on SM so who knows. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:27 pm

@jojo47 thanks. it is still fun to sleuth ;)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:49 pm

slow motion allowed me to find something...

first I do not think it is the path of her rejection but most probably next to her bungalow or hotel room

we can see the path on the  bottom left corner and it looks like it is cement. On the other side we can see a white wall. it does not not look like the tree trunk

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 60 Image118
my sc

also she has WET HAIR but only the TOP OF HER HAIR. They just had a storm obviously and no way would prods would do a RC on a rainy weather, messing with their material and so not pretty TV picture. no freaking way.

On top of that, I do NOT recall any bad weather in Republica Dominican... on contrary it was very sunny and blue sky.... with the exception of Kait date.... but since mikaela and chris were kissing silly during the CP of the GD we can eliminate this happened there...

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 60 Image119

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 60 Image110

my sc

if you look at the sky on top of chris, you can see it is a grey sky. yes we see some rays on the trees but IMO, it was right after the shower. and if it is no.... then my theory that when he said: maybe I am not able to fall in love... is directly linked with Mik (re: chris unable to express his feeling obstacle)

now if you look at his hair... they have the texture of wet hair and he has red eyes. so this is all one and only IMO

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 60 Image120

ALL are my SC

for me.... this is the same event.... and this solidify my theory that the obstacle is him not being able to open up and the prologue with mikaela on ep6, will have a high at meet the parents and will be resolve (I hope it is not too late) sometimes during fantasy date, with a happy ending FRC because for him "It is scary, but it is exciting" (another PI) and because he "cannot deny he wants her in his life".

all this emotional crying is about mik and he would not cry unless she is the one.

MY opinion.

Last edited by HEA on Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:41 am; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:07 pm

@HEA this is the tshirt Chris is wearing with his mom too, so that could tie into what Chris is saying. Do we still think both girls MTP on the same day?
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+33
Storybook
Brill
notarose
Llamajenny
devilmaycar3
AmberTrails
Sprite
George1218
timfan
BlackHalo
tatladylu