SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:46 pm

stacy PI: in a shor moment of time, i feel so sure about things

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:47 pm

back to casa.......... catie is crying (SEASON TEASER)

jessie is joining her.... then kait

she is a mess and has a diareah

VO kait is excited about the date tommorow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:47 pm

Scott and I both think Catie and Kait are toast. He thinks Jessie should be going also...but he also thinks Stacy could go as well.

Catie is just such a flake. She would drive me crazy.

Back to Chris and Stacy. He hasn't connected to her like he has with the other women. This is make it or brake it since she hasn't had a serious relationship. 

I see nothing here. Zip. Nada. He thinks she takes love very seriously. He asks her if she is nervous about introducing him to her family. She says no and he thinks their relationship is growing. I don't. Kiss. He is working hard. He says she is surprising him.

She feels sure in a short period of time and can definitely see herself falling in love. Please.

Meanwhile back at the mansion Catie is having a freak out why she is on a 2:1. Our screen cap of her bawling. Scott says she is mental. Kait on the other hand is just excited and says Chris either wants to be with them or he doesn't.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:48 pm

CRY

CRY

catie PI: i was so sure but i am no longer.... i was looking for this and now i no longer

CRY

CRY

and more CRY

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:48 pm

HEA wrote:back to casa.......... catie is crying (SEASON TEASER)

OMG her bowel issues made it to national TV?
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:50 pm

i have no idea who is the 3rd .....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:50 pm

jojo47 wrote:

lollllllllllll

sorry diareah of cries and talk cantstopl cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:51 pm

jojo47 wrote:

NO... just verbal diareah.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:52 pm

sunset..... CP stacy,mik and lindsey

stacy: she is the only one who is upse

mik goes first talk

lindsey makes a face

stacy looks very confident.... too confident IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:54 pm

1-1 mik and chirs

chirs: is only concerned if her family will accept him or not

chir pi: As much as I am falling for mikaela, i am falling for multipel time at the sametime

PI chirs:

chirs: i do not want to meet your family unless i am truly certain to want to send my life with

chirs is odd (I feel) wit lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:55 pm

end of the CP

PI stacy: i realized we are so close.

i think she is leaving.... wayyyyyyyyyyy too confident

same with kait.... leaving as wayyyyyyyyy too confident

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:56 pm

PI kait: is confident and bubbly and mysterious

PI catie: crying again.......................

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+33
Storybook
Brill
notarose
Llamajenny
devilmaycar3
AmberTrails
Sprite
George1218
timfan
BlackHalo
tatladylu