SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:57 pm

chris is welcoming them from the limo

awwwwwwwwwwwwkward..... they are on this lift on montains and nobody talk

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:58 pm

Back at the CP with the three from the date.

Lyndsay is having a hard time watching Chris connecting with others.

Mik is soooo sure they would be happy together. Her family is in Winnipeg and she is in Toronto. She is very, very confident. Too confident.

Lyndsay is more unsure. Asks her how she feels about him? F1 sign. She is emotional and she feels this could be their last time together. 

Stacy is just blah.

He says he needs to make up his mind because he is falling for multiple people. I really doubt it.

2:1 and more crying by the flake. Who want her as their lawyer? She gets flustered so easily.

Scott thinks Kait would be a better meditation coach since Caite is a too hyper.

Chis is concerned that Caite is too intense for him and Kait is holding herself back.

Scott thinks these are two extremes and he needs someone in between....Lyndsay or Mik.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:59 pm

so with the talk with lindsey... and his reaction on beach sand party

it is possible that he picked her.

however... mik time was very hidden.

at CP: AGAIN he seems to reinsure lindsey.... while with mik it was like natural and he was just happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:01 am

C said: as much as I am falling for MIKAELA, I am falling for also multiple people too

not

as much as I am falling for LINDSEY, I am falling for also multiple people too

I felt that he wanted to tell lindsey that he would not meet her parent unless he was serious BUT this is the same for the other 2 girls.... noting special

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:02 am

kait and catie are on the bench

everyone is upset

first to go chat is kait.....

crhis think that she pulled away

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:04 am

kait says that chris may not know how she feels

kait : i am feeling that i am falling in love with you

chris is upse and speecheless....

PI chris: kait caught me off gard.

chjris: my feelings have been always strong for you....

hug...

kait: hope this is not too late

kate go back to bench (SEGMENT SEASON TEASER)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:07 am

Catie moment with chris

crying on PI again

chris: i like everything about you. when i think about someone inmy life, i am thinking about you but your intensity scares me

catie: is teary.... blah blah blah happy ... i knew early on that he was the one....she explained why she was intense becaue of the magicl

chris: does not believe that her intensity is only because she was excited

decision.... go back both girls are left on the bench alone... he needs to think

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:08 am

HEA wrote:so with the talk with lindsey... and his reaction on beach sand party

it is possible that he picked her.

however... mik time was very hidden.

at CP: AGAIN he seems to reinsure lindsey.... while with mik it was like natural and he was just happy

How was the Mik time hidden? I don't think so. The only one we didn't see time with was Stacy.

We are in the fog. Scott is just laughing at Chris and his speech to perk up the girls...which doesn't.

Kait's hair is distracting me. She tells him she is falling in love. Scott says he took a deep breath when she said that....like Yikes....he's not feeling it...even though he says all the right things. Scott thinks she knows how to get what she wants.

Scott thinks that Caite will blow up her chances with her freak out. 

All I can think watching this date is that the fog is wreaking havoc with the ladies hair!!! Boring. He could care less about either of these women.

Caite now declares herself. She knew early on he was the one for her. Clinger! Clinger!! Run Chris. Run. She thinks they balance each other out, but he isn't really buying it.

Scott thinks he should send Catie home, but thinks it ultimately doesn't matter as he won't pick either one. I agree.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:08 am

so who to choose? he feels nothing

CHirs.................. noahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh HELP !!! what the crew wants again?????

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:10 am

we know that we saw kait crying alone

so we know he picked catie....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:13 am

yep... catie is so desperate

commercial

chirs iswalking around..... we see awkward girls on this bench not talking.

PI chirs : different feeligns for both

chris take the rose........... he is upset........ hardest decision ..... feeling for both are so strong.... the womani am pucturing myself from 50 year from now

...... catie got the rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:13 am

he hug kait telling her : I am sorry.... she replies: I know

kait cries

she is sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+33
Storybook
Brill
notarose
Llamajenny
devilmaycar3
AmberTrails
Sprite
George1218
timfan
BlackHalo
tatladylu