SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Page 49 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 49 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by Maggenzm Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:45 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:
sdmom wrote:This is really a good interview, IMO. RnB sound very happy, comfortable and in sync. I hope all RnB fans get the chance to listen to it. You won't be disappointed!

One thing that stands out to me is Bryan said Rachel is very patient with him and even with all his crap, she still loves him. I always think Bryan loves and accepts her unconditionally and now what he said affirms to me that she also loves and accept him the way he is.

That got my attention too. IMO, Bryan had a hard time with what he saw with TOG and what people said. So, he questioned Rachel a lot about her feeling. He said in one of the interview that after watching some of the scenes he would get annoyed and after discussing it, they move on. But, Rachel was understanding and patient with him (about his crap). I believe they have moved past that and have learned a lot, they built a stronger relationship. JMO
They are my couple. I love them both. IMO they are destined for greatness and they will definitely make it over the long haul because together, they have it all. Smarts, strategy, love, looks and the "it factor". I believe they can do almost anything together and I can't wait to see them achieve it ALL. Stillll...
IMO Rachel OWED Bryan as many explanations and assurances and as much patience and understanding as he needed about the 4m and 22s she lost her effing mind on camera. I agree her ability to help him understand made them stronger. JMO

Good Post I agree

Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 49 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by sdmom Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:35 pm

*edited*

Anyway, since this is a fan thread : how admirable is Rachel with all the charity works she's done and promoted? I wonder if Bryan will also show up at tomorrow's event (Rachel's IG story)?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:37 pm

Since the hot tub scene involves Peter and not Bryan let's try not to talk about it here and maybe more in the discussion threads. Thanks.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 49 1f49c

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 49 8367-910 Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 49 I_got_13 Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 49 E5kqdm15 Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 49 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11972

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:49 pm

@Linds911 thanks for the reminder!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:05 pm

sdmom wrote:*edited*

Anyway, since this is a fan thread : how admirable is Rachel with all the charity works she's done and promoted? I wonder if Bryan will also show up at tomorrow's event (Rachel's IG story)?

Of course Bryan will be there. One thing fans can always count on is their support of each other at public events. Rachel is incredibly photogenic and Bryan has gotten very goood with their couple pictures since working on his modeling shots so now every picture they take is amazing. Looking forward to the event and all the ones to come. I would like to be less obsessed but the spell just won't be broken. They're my people. 

P.S. Dean got sprinkled with the magic and was left stuttering. giggling

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:24 pm

Linds911 wrote:Since the hot tub scene involves Peter and not Bryan let's try not to talk about it here and maybe more in the discussion threads. Thanks.

Bringing this forward to remind everyone, no other contestant is to be discussed in a Fan Forum.

Posts have been deleted.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:43 pm

Apologies.

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:08 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/BaE1EFvD9tM/?hl=en&taken-by=therachlindsay

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 49 22280684_1888769017806917_7180740935825752064_n

therachlindsay, Always do your part my good friend @Mattleut helps provide education opportunities for those in Rwanda! If you'd like to be a part of this amazing organization head over to the link in my bio #dogood #bethechange #wearelimitless #payitforward
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by vacayeveryday Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:31 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
sdmom wrote:This is really a good interview, IMO. RnB sound very happy, comfortable and in sync. I hope all RnB fans get the chance to listen to it. You won't be disappointed!

One thing that stands out to me is Bryan said Rachel is very patient with him and even with all his crap, she still loves him. I always think Bryan loves and accepts her unconditionally and now what he said affirms to me that she also loves and accept him the way he is.

That got my attention too. IMO, Bryan had a hard time with what he saw with TOG and what people said. So, he questioned Rachel a lot about her feeling. He said in one of the interview that after watching some of the scenes he would get annoyed and after discussing it, they move on. But, Rachel was understanding and patient with him (about his crap). I believe they have moved past that and have learned a lot, they built a stronger relationship. JMO

I actually never heard Bryan mention Rachel being "patient" with all his "crap" before this interview. Which made me think that what he was referring to has more to do with the current meshing of their lives together and absolutely nothing to do with the show, TOG or the past IMO. If you think about all the transitions that Bryan has gone thru lately, leaving his hometown, friends, job & family that's a lot. And I can imagine that just like with any other couple there may be challenges re decision making and the timing of future plans. IMO the patience comes from helping Bryan thru what might be a somewhat unsettling time for him -- living outside of his normal support network & routine. But on the plus side, he does have his lovely fiance to help him along.

vacayeveryday

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:38 pm

vacayeveryday wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:

I actually never heard Bryan mention Rachel being "patient" with all his "crap" before this interview. Which made me think that what he was referring to has more to do with the current meshing of their lives together and absolutely nothing to do with the show, TOG or the past IMO. If you think about all the transitions that Bryan has gone thru lately, leaving his hometown, friends, job & family that's a lot. And I can imagine that just like with any other couple there may be challenges re decision making and the timing of future plans. IMO the patience comes from helping Bryan thru what might be a somewhat unsettling time for him -- living outside of his normal support network & routine. But on the plus side, he does have his lovely fiance to help him along.

Makes perfect sense. I agree.Hugesmile

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:11 am

vacayeveryday wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:

:yes: @vacayeveryday, ITA with you, that makes great sense.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by justcallmegranny Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:39 am

Back it up a minute to their instagram live. I just had a chance to watch it. When Bryan says she got comfortable with him REAL quick and said "things that happen when you get really comfortable". I could be way off base but I got the impression he was perhaps hinting at gas issues...yeah, I know, probably not the romantic things you guys thought of but that was my impression.

justcallmegranny

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

+41
Bookworm85
vacayeveryday
Chgohighlife
zoe06
Maggenzm