SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion*

Page 14 of 32 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 23 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion*

Post by Guest Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:45 am

not only stage five clinger but I believe she was fully aware of what happened during the coctail party on ep2

I captured a SC when he came to pick her that says tons

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion*

Post by Guest Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:47 am

but to be fully honest, i think he was truly falling for her and sadly what we see as clinger five, could be seen as very romantic if he was in real world

the only issue we have here is that none of the guy are acting like him. he is showing his interest and they don't. they are just waiting on their seats.

but yeah... the guy is way OTT after few hours with her. too much

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:48 am

RC

James and Sam have roses and are safe.

One guy going home.

Ryan confident is getting a rose.

Jarrod 
Apollo
Mac
Blake
Luke
Hayden
Harry
Brett
Ryan

Nameless guy who I have no idea about...who is devastated that he will no longer get to hang with the guys....is toast.

Tomorrow....Intruders....4 older guys arrive via helicopter...because the young bucks may not be ready to settle down. One is someone she recognizes and the guys are worried about him.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I am still not really seeing her gaga over anyone. I guess Luke comes the closest, but again, we barely saw him tonight. 

I am looking forward to the intruders and to see if they will inject some life in this.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:54 am

mmmm

she recognized a guy? what does it mean? did she ask for him to come? if so, then it sucks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:58 am

thank you @sprite for the live recap!!! bestbud!

Back to top Go down

Post by mjoy Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:58 am

HEA wrote:but to be fully honest, i think he was truly falling for her and sadly what we see as clinger five, could be seen as very romantic if he was in real world

the only issue we have here is that none of the guy are acting like him. he is showing his interest and they don't. they are just waiting on their seats.

but yeah... the guy is way OTT after few hours with her. too much

I was thinking that when I was watching them plant the seeds together. I feel a bit sorry for him that he's getting such a bad edit. He's generally thoughtful and nice and putting himself out there and if we didn't see all the PIs from the guys saying all these negative things about him being too full-on, I would still presume he was top 3.

Anyway, I'm curious who the intruder is that Sophie recognizes. Someone in the media/entertainment then... not necessarily a celebrity but in the industry. Or an ex-contestant??
mjoy
mjoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:02 am

HEA wrote:mmmm

she recognized a guy? what does it mean? did she ask for him to come? if so, then it sucks.

I don't think it is anyone she asked to come on. I just got the impression it is someone who she recognized...maybe a previous contestant or someone in the public eye?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:31 am

someone in the industry then because she says that she does not do crowds and red carpet etc..... or maybe sydney. Adelaide and brisbane are a small world? sydney is the movie industry right? (me completely ignorant of australia)

so older man and a man she knows...... she does radio right? maybe a guest she met?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:57 am

HEA wrote:someone in the industry then because she says that she does not do crowds and red carpet etc..... or maybe sydney. Adelaide and brisbane are a small world? sydney is the movie industry right? (me completely ignorant of australia)

so older man and a man she knows...... she does radio right? maybe a guest she met?

She didn't say she knew him....just recognized him. So maybe someone she is aware of in the business, but never actually met? Now I am really curious.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:43 pm

I know I am a bit biaised since I have a crush on james but I truly think that the conversation they had together was very natural and sweet. soft music was there too.

Maybe prods are trying to push james as next bachelor but I honestly think that the edits for him are F1 alike. But because she is more at ease with him, I will think F2 now.

But I also agree that the way sophie reacted with luke looked like she was a teen with her first crush too

so either one can be F1 but I am waiting to see the 1-1 with james to decide.

Sophie is such an anti-hero. She said she wanted a SD with Luke because he is hot but she said she was happy james got the extra time because he is perfect (not verbatim). I think because she laughed so much with james with his monk costume, the ice was broken. Humor is her language and once a guy  get thru that, she becomes at ease and can have a normal conversation. Otherwise she is just a mess.

Now I also noticed that she is not especially fond of Jarrod and it is all but edits. I found another look that said that she had enough of his clinging five attitude. I mean who would not? She arrived with beers, he wanted to help her... she ignored him. He was the one who interrupted her with the otter. He wants to be the one to have his jacket... she refused. The guys are right about him: guy is desperate and creepy. So I am not sure he even goes top 5 anymore.

I am still on: james, luke, apollo and now Mac. I saw a lot of zoom on ep1 on mac and could not understand why because the red carpet was meh with his stupid long song. But he looks like a decent nice guy. No top 2 material, but enough to drag him top 6-8.

I could make 3 SC out of the 4 new guys. If Sophie recognized one, my only conclusion is that he is in her entertainment circle or in the posh rich circle, either sydney or brisbane. If this is the case, I am wondering why he came on the show.

Again, it goes again what sophie is singsonging since day1: I want an ordinary aussi bloke, I do not want him to be in the same industry, I do not want him to be prettier than me.

I really wonder who that is. Have they met? Have they dated? Is he a celebrity?

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:29 pm

Hmm
Luke - I liked their date.  Agree the kiss initiation part was awkward but overall the date had both fun and serious talk.  Mostly pluses.
GD with her family - kudos to whomever designed the date.  

Jarrod - @mjoy I agree.  At least he continues to give Sophie attention while several others appear to be bromancing. The edit is not his friend.
James - thought their convo has relaxed tone. Liked it.
Sam - sensing friend zone with Sophie

YEAH! The season needs intruders IMO

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:40 am

Do you think Jarrod will stay top 4? I am thinking he will stay top 6 that's it. I hope so but I will not bet my money on it. Prods will use him to the max

my prediction is that if ryan is not mean with the intruders, his days are done. His role is fullfill and since he made friends with the guys, he is not enough meaner and no longer needed.

Next to go would be imo brett (who was called bad guy by sophie) and who was very friend with blake.... the YO Hayden.... Harry who.......

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 32 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 23 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion*

+7
mjoy
Idlemess
Jolena
AllAboutLove
BabyGotBach
locoforbach
GuardianAngel
11 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum