SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion*

Page 15 of 32 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion*

Post by Guest Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:46 am

very pretty banner @sprite clapping!

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion*

Post by mjoy Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:26 pm

HEA wrote:Do you think Jarrod will stay top 4? I am thinking he will stay top 6 that's it. I hope so but I will not bet my money on it. Prods will use him to the max

my prediction is that if ryan is not mean with the intruders, his days are done. His role is fullfill and since he made friends with the guys, he is not enough meaner and no longer needed.

Next to go would be imo brett (who was called bad guy by sophie) and who was very friend with blake.... the YO Hayden.... Harry who.......

I'm thinking Jarrod will make it to HTD. I know his edit is really pushing him further and further down the list but I think the producers will push for a HTD cause he owns a vineyard and it will be a very picturesque HTD. Also, he will get publicity for his wines. I'm sounding very cynical, aren't I?

Also, regarding James, I rewatched his SQT. I don't know if there was enough of a spark there for him to be F1. I do think he will get a HTD though.
mjoy
mjoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:46 pm

mjoy wrote:
HEA wrote:Do you think Jarrod will stay top 4? I am thinking he will stay top 6 that's it. I hope so but I will not bet my money on it. Prods will use him to the max

my prediction is that if ryan is not mean with the intruders, his days are done. His role is fullfill and since he made friends with the guys, he is not enough meaner and no longer needed.

Next to go would be imo brett (who was called bad guy by sophie) and who was very friend with blake.... the YO Hayden.... Harry who.......

I'm thinking Jarrod will make it to HTD.  I know his edit is really pushing him further and further down the list but I think the producers will push for a HTD cause he owns a vineyard and it will be a very picturesque HTD.  Also, he will get publicity for his wines.  I'm sounding very cynical, aren't I?

Also, regarding James, I rewatched his SQT.  I don't know if there was enough of a spark there for him to be F1.  I do think he will get a HTD though.

Yes. I sadly kind of agree about the picturesque HTD. He also has the #2 position on red carpet, long video, long intro, blake and him are practically narrating and dominating the PI. Jarrod is the joke of the mansion about being so in love. etc...... I guess I am ready to let him go and find the woman who will enjoy his attention now. I think he is not fit for cities. I hope he is F4 if they push him that far

I lost a lot of hope for James. I am still thinking that they added many PI for him for us to like him.... 3 in his intro, 1 in the middle of osher first speech, many zoom, then hidden for a while, then the switch of the exact position at RC with Luke. The difference between Luke/Sophie and James/Sophie is that with James and sophie are loosing their awkwardness while with Luke and sophie it is still painful. But she said that when she likes someone she is very awkward so for this reason as well as #2 date of the season a la Sasha and a la Lee... I am thinking Luke is F1. I'd love to be surprised. However, I wonder why the prods went so far with their edits with James on episode #1. That really bother me for a F2. Why not editing him more obvious like we usually do see with the F2.

So today, I am thinking luke, james, Jarrod and one of the intruder because the teaser insisted on one in particular (the one who is messing with champagne) and because mac PI saying that he was very worried with "this one".

I do not see anyone else with the old crew.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:49 pm

@Guardianangel wow love the rotation banners!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by mjoy Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:00 pm

HEA wrote:So today, I am thinking luke, james, Jarrod and one of the intruder because the teaser insisted on one in particular (the one who is messing with champagne) and because mac PI saying that he was very worried with "this one".

I agree with your top 4.
I do think it's possible that an intruder could be F1 this year. I don't think any of the bonds that Sophie has developed so far are so strong that an intruder can't supercede any of them.
mjoy
mjoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:33 pm

mjoy wrote:
HEA wrote:So today, I am thinking luke, james, Jarrod and one of the intruder because the teaser insisted on one in particular (the one who is messing with champagne) and because mac PI saying that he was very worried with "this one".

I agree with your top 4.  
I do think it's possible that an intruder could be F1 this year.  I don't think any of the bonds that Sophie has developed so far are so strong that an intruder can't supercede any of them.  

I agree as well, although I have to see this intruder as his position is the one that is up in the air. I'm thinking at least F3 and possibly F2 depending on what I see from Sophie.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:52 pm

If he is a celebrity then it would go against everything she said about wanting to find a regular bloke outside her world. Champagne looks fancy. I smell money here. So maybe he is a producer or a TV guru or something. If so, here again, it would go against what she said what she wanted.

So for me, if the intruder is F1, they would have edited herself differently. The whole motto this season is that she wants a regular aussie guy. If he is a celebrity or else, it contradict completely.

So I am still thinking Luke versus James.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:06 am

@HEA Maybe he is some kind of sports figure?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:17 pm

Sprite wrote:@HEA Maybe he is some kind of sports figure?

Who would do this show unless they have something to promote?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:23 pm

@HEA Who knows. Maybe he really has the hots for Sophie?

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:22 pm

Sprite wrote:@HEA Who knows. Maybe he really has the hots for Sophie?

not sure about sport. ii think he would be ridiculed.
If she recognized him, he is in her circle. probably not radio as it is a small world. TV looks also small world. So maybe a socialite? I hardly think an actor at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:52 pm

Just watched the "intruder" epi. So many of the original guys used "game" language during the GD which makes me think they see Sophie as a prize and that basically is objectifying her. Yuck.
Apollo date was fun.  My impression of him is that he is a great guy. Their date had great flow. I think since she is questioning the age difference then it must be a concern for her. At this point I feel she really likes and admires him and finds him interesting but not sure if there is romantic interest.

I don't think it was difficult for her replace 3 of the original guys with 3 intruders. None of the 3 were on her radar anyway. I forgot the bar owner's name - anyway, I think she's attracted to him... Kissing his cheek when she rose to leave the couch at the drinks party and also touching him while on the couch. She rarely flirts.
Jarrod is now consistently annoying. I feel that Luke is getting really bromancey.  James is consistently the same with Sophie as he is with the guys - all round nice and grounded - but he may have been friend zoned.

Looking forward to seeing the next epi as I thought this one was better the previous ones.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 32 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion*

+7
mjoy
Idlemess
Jolena
AllAboutLove
BabyGotBach
locoforbach
GuardianAngel
11 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum