SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion*

Page 21 of 32 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion*

Post by Norcalgal Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:45 pm

If Stu has a single date this week, so soon after the intruders arrive, then we know Sophie is seriously interested in him. For me to believe he has a chance, there would have to be the mutual comfort that I saw between James and Sophie. That whole mess with Luke makes me think he can't be F1 or F2.

Do we know anything about these guys from the bios that Ten put out? Would that give us clues? I know they are edited to what they want us to see but ...

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion*

Post by notarose Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:55 pm

About Stu
I thought he said his daughters encouraged him to go on the show so if that is accurate then there wouldn't be any issue regarding him being "separated". Maybe he is separated from someone he lived common law with? Maybe she wasn't the mother to his daughters? Also I thought he said he was separated for 4 years. Did I mis-hear that?
I think he could be a contender but he's only been there 2 epis and hasn't had a date. I'm hoping he has a 1-1 soon for more info on how he and Soph interact.

Also, Sam still hasn't had his 2nd "delight" date. I would think that would happen before HTDs. IMO she might eliminate him on that date.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by mjoy Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:28 pm

notarose wrote:About Stu
I thought he said his daughters encouraged him to go on the show so if that is accurate then there wouldn't be any issue regarding him being "separated". Maybe he is separated from someone he lived common law with? Maybe she wasn't the mother to his daughters? Also I thought he said he was separated for 4 years. Did I mis-hear that?
I think he could be a contender but he's only been there 2 epis and hasn't had a date. I'm hoping he has a 1-1 soon for more info on how he and Soph interact.

Also, Sam still hasn't had his 2nd "delight" date. I would think that would happen before HTDs. IMO she might eliminate him on that date.

Oh yes I forgot about Sam's 2nd date. Yes I think it's likely he'll get eliminated during that date. Extra drama!

So tonight SD, I also think it could be Stu or Sam. The only other small possibility could be Mack. I can't imagine anyone else getting a date.

Yes Stu has been separated for 4 years. He said it when he met Sophie. So what's the delay then with the divorce?!

@HEA I'm also not feeling Stu probably cause I also don't find him attractive. And I know we wanted older gents but he's coming across really old giggling I think it's his voice.
And I'm yet to see serious chemistry between him and Sophie at the moment. So if he is a contender (based on the focus he got when he arrived) then he needs to get a SD soon for it to start developing.
mjoy
mjoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:05 pm

If I were in the original group of contestants and Stu shows up, whom Sophie met beforehand, and then Stu goes to F1, I'd be PISSED! I would have felt as if I was wasting my time.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by mjoy Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:20 pm

Norcalgal wrote:If I were in the original group of contestants and Stu shows up, whom Sophie met beforehand, and then Stu goes to F1, I'd be PISSED! I would have felt as if I was wasting my time.

Yes!
And I would be pissed off as a viewer!!
mjoy
mjoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:01 pm

So I listened again Apollo conversation with Sophie.... yup. IMO he is top 2. I dismissed him a bit too quickly i think.

I honestly think that he could be F1. I know I gushed about james but ...

However he got "the" dance.... a la matty J and a la Elise... so I am thinking F2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:21 pm

so listen again stu arrival and few things:

- 3rd generation publican = LOT of money
- 4 years separated
- daughters did not send him (they will see their old dad ...)

when Sophie asked that he should not have problem to date, he VERY QUICKLY answer: "yeah, I've dated but I've had no luck".... when she insisted, he repeted "I've had no luck" but then he QUICKLY said "you are stunning, did I mentioned that"

THAT, for me is a guy who was embarrassed to pursue the answer about him dating............. so I am thinking that the guy DID date quite a lot.......

I am also thinking that 4 kids and not married? I do not think so. I think he is married and not divorced

Back to top Go down

Post by mjoy Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:42 pm

HEA wrote:So I listened again Apollo conversation with Sophie.... yup. IMO he is top 2. I dismissed him a bit too quickly i think.

However he got "the" dance.... a la matty J and a la Elise... so I am thinking F2

Well don't forget Sasha (Sam Frost bachelorette season) got the dancing date.... Hugesmile
mjoy
mjoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:08 am

mjoy wrote:
HEA wrote:So I listened again Apollo conversation with Sophie.... yup. IMO he is top 2. I dismissed him a bit too quickly i think.

Well don't forget Sasha (Sam Frost bachelorette season) got the dancing date.... Hugesmile

OOOOO that's right!!! the tango lesson. laugh out loud

who got the dance with blake the snake? i do not rememebr

Back to top Go down

Post by mjoy Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:13 am

HEA wrote:
mjoy wrote:

I don't recall there was a dancing date on that season.... but I have managed to block out most of that season from my memory. What a disaster!
mjoy
mjoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:33 am

mjoy wrote:
HEA wrote:
mjoy wrote:

I don't recall there was a dancing date on that season.... but I have managed to block out most of that season from my memory.  What a disaster!

geez yes. Blake was just a puppet. Sam played the victim drama queen she is (always disliked her BTW). This showed me how OTT the aussie people can be and over reaction about this TV show. I was surprised. no offence to my aussie friends but I always thought that they were cooler and lay back people but OMG it was quite something to witness their reaction. It was a national offence eh? Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 21 3806527698

do we know if bachelor S01 he had a dance too?

Back to top Go down

Post by mjoy Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:40 am

HEA wrote:
mjoy wrote:
HEA wrote:

I don't recall there was a dancing date on that season.... but I have managed to block out most of that season from my memory.  What a disaster!

geez yes. Blake was just a puppet. Sam played the victim drama queen she is (always disliked her BTW). This showed me how OTT the aussie people can be and over reaction about this TV show. I was surprised. no offence to my aussie friends but I always thought that they were cooler and lay back people but OMG it was quite something to witness their reaction. It was a national offence eh? Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 21 3806527698

do we know if bachelor S01 he had a dance too?

No Tim R didn't have a dancing date. Neither did Sam W.
mjoy
mjoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 32 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion*

+7
mjoy
Idlemess
Jolena
AllAboutLove
BabyGotBach
locoforbach
GuardianAngel
11 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum