SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion*

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion*

Post by Guest Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:08 am

Because it is totally okay to wear that around on his neck....

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 6 11410

and totally okay to wear hat in the house too (2x)

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 6 11510

haha I knew it was because he is getting bald... but really?

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 6 11710
Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 6 Pi-4210
Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 6 11610

seems that all the guys are getting along with each other.... edits, drama

Luke: I did not see it coming

meaning no conversation, no special moment to clue him?

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 6 Pi-4110

ohhhhhh and Luke slided from top the hill to bottom to arrive to this path eh???  rofl told you it is the same cutting room morons here!!!

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 6 12011

my sc

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion*

Post by Guest Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:34 pm

so at this point, I think Luke is F1.

1/ he got the 2nd date episode 3... like Sasha... like Lee
2/ he got the awkward shy date
3/ we did not see much of his red carpet although we know he came with a gift. he was definitely hidden here.
4/ prods loves animals. during their SD, they were seen per pair. pair = couple
5/ many zoom on him

Just for the record, luke and james are changing position during the RC. You may check HERE. So unless one of the intruders become a serious threat, I am thinking Luke F1, James F2. So far I've never seen an intruder becoming F1 or F2. Jarrod is definitely edited to stir the pot with the other guys. If you remove jarrod from the equation, then we have a guys that love each other.

I hope I will see more of Luke because so far, I am not really warming with him. I also want to see the romance and so far I see none.

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 6 11810
Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 6 11910
Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 6 12012
Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 6 12111
Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 6 12211
my sc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:39 pm

anyone found the running on the beach, with some flowers in hand OTT?  cantstopl

Then we see sophie waiting and waving her hand. and finally standing when she saw him running. .... please notice that the effect was totally moot since she stood and walked few steps.

Prods wanted to reproduce the romance between 2 lovers running to each others................................... forgetting that they are 2 strangers at this point!"!!!  hehehe

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 6 12312
Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 6 12411
Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 6 12511
Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 6 12711
my sc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:47 pm

@HEA I agree. At this point I also think he is F1. I will be interested to see if my opinion changes after the intruders arrive.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:48 pm

the condom was funny.

FINALLY Luke could give his jacket to Sophie after the miss on RC1!! rofl

Soooooo is it me or prods tried to be funny with the sea-gull in the middle of luke and sophie in their condom sutra?? Hugesmile

Then the fisherman... another hidden message? Luke taking her in his arms..... again another prod suggestion???

overall it was funny but probably extremely cold and not comfortable.

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 6 13014
Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 6 13111
Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 6 13611
Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 6 13711
Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 6 13811
Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 6 13911
Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 6 14011
Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 6 14110
Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 6 14213
my sc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:56 pm

Sprite wrote:@HEA I agree. At this point I also think he is F1. I will be interested to see if my opinion changes after the intruders arrive.

It sucks they did not bring more older guys from the start. That was totally a lost of time. I get it they wanted to attract young people too to the show but for once, it would have been nice to see a real change and attract the middle age instead.

It is funny that sophie said that she did not want a guy prettier than her. She find luke like clooney who I must say is very attractive no matter his age. And she said that she gave him a single date because he is hot? It is funny how she contradict herself. I hope they will be more comfortable on their second date but it will be a while before that happened.

episode 5.... any idea who will have the next single date? I am thinking Jake as they discussed it during the extra time together.

BTW I am still thinking that prods went overboard about editing james.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:59 pm

sorryyyyyyy could not help it!!

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 6 14710

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 6 14811
Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 6 14911
Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 6 15012
Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 6 15211
Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 6 15312
Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 6 15411
Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 6 15511
Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 6 15612
Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 6 15712
Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 6 15811
Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 6 15911
Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 6 16011
Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 6 16111
my sc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:14 pm

@HEA She can think a guy is hot, but not necessarily prettier than her. I think Sophie thinks Luke is hot in a manly way....not in a pretty way...if that makes sense. I'm leaning to her not liking the metrosexual type of guys who are always working out....the entertainment types whose careers often depend on their looks. She has even said she wants a regular guy and I think Luke fits that. Just a good looking, regular bloke.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:22 pm

Sprite wrote:@HEA She can think a guy is hot, but not necessarily prettier than her. I think Sophie thinks Luke is hot in a manly way....not in a pretty way...if that makes sense. I'm leaning to her not liking the metrosexual type of guys who are always working out....the entertainment types whose careers often depend on their looks. She has even said she wants a regular guy and I think Luke fits that. Just a good looking, regular bloke.

I agree. It is true that male models are generally more feminine or androgyne in their looks. Luke is more rough. I find him okay but I do not like his chin. But compared to the other guy, he is definitely top of the group.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:19 am

So far we have 2 backgrounds that none of the other guys got

this one (PINK FLOWERS)

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 6 Pi-2611
Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 6 Pi-2911
my sc

and this one (YELLOW/RED FLOWERS)

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 6 Pi-4411
my sc

so we need to check this.
I also noticed that luke was way way more at ease on this yellow PI so it looks like a later, possibly after finale, PI.

ETA: theory is moot about luke since I found the same background with Jourdan

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 6 Pi-3710

so we are still with James and Jarrod only

Last edited by HEA on Sun Oct 01, 2017 2:06 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:23 pm

I think I have the 4 intruders

1 bow tie with 5'o clock beard

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 6 16710

1 long hair

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 6 16810

1 bald guy

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 6 17410

1 guy who is making a mess with champagne with no 5 o'clock beard

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 6 16910
Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 6 17010
Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 6 17110
Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 6 17210
Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 6 17510

my sc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:42 pm

it looks like this one is going to be a threat....

intruders from HEA on Vimeo.

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 6 17810
Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 6 17711

my sc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion*

+3
Idlemess
BabyGotBach
GuardianAngel
7 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum