SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion*

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion*

Post by mjoy Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:03 pm

HEA wrote:
yep. I am thinking that his days are now limited. Too chummy with Brett and Sam. Sam still has a role to play but Ryan, nope

I am thinking Brett, Ryan, Harry are next to go.

I have no idea who those 3 guys are that you have named. giggling
Don't forget intruders tonight. At least one of the guys going has to be an intruder.
mjoy
mjoy

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion*

Post by Sprite Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:48 am

Okay, so I started watching the show tonight and I have no idea what is going on. It seems to be the end of the show and they are at the cocktail party. They intruders are already here and I have no idea who they are or what happened.

RC...Osher says Apollo already has a rose so he must have had a date or some SQT.

Four guys are going.

Jarrod is worried but thinks he is staying.

Luke
Stu ... intruder?
Guy ... intruder?
Blake
Brian
Mac
James
Sam
Jarrod

And then Sophie runs out crying. She is upset sending the guys home.

Comes back and

AJ ... intruder?

So she is sending 3 old guys and one new guy.

I still have no idea the names of the guys who left. I think one is Harry.

Next week....Back to school and Jarrod is p*ssed because his plant is not growing. He is thinking it was sabotage.

Sorry but I missed the show. I don't know why. I usually starts at this time. Is there a time change going on in Australia?

Oh, well. I will have to watch the episode when someone posts it with the rest of you.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:57 am

Well I just checked and it seems that there was a time change on Oct. 1st. I have adjusted my viewing time. Too bad I didn't know they did a time change down under. This was the episode that I really wanted to see. Oh well.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:35 am

@Sprite ooooooooooooo that sucks!!!! I was also looking to your live comments hmmm :headbanging

@AllAboutLove @Guardianangel can you please update us of any change and or new teaser please.... major thank you

Back to top Go down

Post by mjoy Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:59 am

Sorry guys I didn't watch it live either.
It was the start of daylight savings unfortunately @Sprite.

I just watched the episode.  Apollo got the single date tonight and I saw more spark with Apollo than I've seen with anyone else so far on a SD.  And he got a kiss which wasn't awkward at all!  And he got lots of romantic music in his SD.

After the date, it was the intruders.  4 of them.  
Guy, 37 & an optometrist, was awkward and nervous.
AJ, 37, has kids and the rest of the boys liked him immediately.
Paul, 39, has 5 kids and 1 grandchild!!  Currently back at university studying law.
Stu, 44, a publican (whatever that is?!) is the one Sophie recognized.  They apparently met a year ago at some Meet and Greet.  The story didn't quite make sense to me.  I will have to rewatch that bit.  Anyway, there was instant sparks, romantic music edit so he will go far!

The group date was a bicycle polo match - old guys vs young guys.  Blake got hurt after an accidental collision with Jarrod.  jarrod was of course being full on and highly competitive during the match.  Old guys won.  

Cocktail party at the polo.  
RC after the polo.  Hayden, Paul the intruder, Harry and I think Brett(?) went home.
mjoy
mjoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:59 am

so I have episode 5 but I am in a rush to go at work now so will try to post few SC now and the others tonight

guys are at the mansion in the kitchen as it is still wet outside. They talk about SD or Group date. Osher arrives and says SD are precious

I sense an old fashion values in you... so would you like to share some old school romance

Luke think it is Apolo.... and it is.

Blake is bitching saying that there is a gap between sophie and apolo regarding the maturity level

we can clearly see james, mac and luke upset for something but as usual it is probably about something else as they all looked happy for apollo

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 8 19413
Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 8 19513
Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 8 19611
Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 8 19711
Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 8 19812
Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 8 Pi-7211
Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 8 19913
Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 8 20012

my sc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:04 am

sophie arrives in a fancy old sport car and dressed like the 60s. recap of apolo and how he reminds her like the golden ages

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 8 20111
Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 8 20211
my sc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:06 am

@mjoy ohhh thank you for the recap!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:07 am

@HEA unfortunately I only caught the episode near the end as I didn't know about the time zone change. I'm not sure there are any teasers other than the previews shown at the end of each episode but will post if I find any others. Unfortunately there is no Season Preview for screencaps either this season
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mjoy Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:40 am

Ok just googled what a publican is and it is someone that owns/manages a pub.  So I'm starting to understand how they met before.  She had this 'meet & greet' event (as Stu described it) at his pub.
mjoy
mjoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:35 am

mjoy wrote:Ok just googled what a publican is and it is someone that owns/manages a pub.  So I'm starting to understand how they met before.  She had this 'meet & greet' event (as Stu described it) at his pub.

so he came to promote his pub?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion*

+3
Idlemess
BabyGotBach
GuardianAngel
7 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum