SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by Sundy Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:40 am

AllAboutLove wrote: handwave Matty you reading these threads again? (JMO) Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 2 2498057887

Hahaha. You know he is! jmo
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by ssin0547 Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:57 am

Sundy wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote: handwave Matty you reading these threads again? (JMO) Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 2 2498057887

Hahaha. You know he is! jmo

Sorry if off topic, has he read before? If yes which one?

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:16 am

Last year when I was posting that Matty had been liking racy pics on IG right after filming ended within moments of me posting it, Matty unliked the pics after it was brought up on this forum (and nowhere else) and so it was discussed at that time that he was reading the threads (a LOT of the contestants read and follow these threads). Also, coincidentally, a post was made on the forum afterwards (person only posted that one and immediately deleted their account afterwards) asking that I take down my post because it would hurt Matty's image. I was also contacted personally to please remove my post and screenshot of Matty's likes because they would hurt his image. It was far too OTT and suss at the time especially since conversation was going on that Matty may be campaigning for the next bachelor and that him liking those racy pics literally a day or so after filming wrapped would not fit the "heartbroken" narrative he was selling. IMO, Matty (or those close to him) definitely read these threads Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 2 4256136633 JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:48 am

@AllAboutLove such an awful time and completely not fair on you. I remember is all too clearly. It's always been about image in my opinion, this is why I said I didn't think what Matty said he wanted and want he actually wanted were the same thing. 100% vouch for everything you have said above
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:50 am

For the record I believe Jake from last year has even posted on the forum not so long ago
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:08 am

Sundy wrote:For the record I believe Jake from last year has even posted on the forum not so long ago

I also suspect one of the girls posted on her own thread this season.  Not naming names in case I'm wrong but it was in April. JMO
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:22 am

Bobette wrote:
Sundy wrote:For the record I believe Jake from last year has even posted on the forum not so long ago

I also suspect one of the girls posted on her own thread this season.  Not naming names in case I'm wrong but it was in April. JMO
hahaha. Narrows it down a bit. Going to go and have a look handwave
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:26 am

Yes, Jake did post, and was delightful. And I believe I know who you are talking about @Bobette

And I'm 99% sure that Alex posted in her thread last year!
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:27 am

Queen Elise (Queenlise? laugh out loud) needs to be cast on Winter Games. She would DOMINATE.

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:36 am

Matty and Laura on the project- my sc from YouTube
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:46 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Yes, Jake did post, and was delightful. And I believe I know who you are talking about @Bobette

Hahaha. I went straight to the right thread I believe! Late April?
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:48 am

Sundy wrote:
Dirty Street Pie wrote:Yes, Jake did post, and was delightful. And I believe I know who you are talking about @Bobette

Hahaha. I went straight to the right thread I believe!  Late April?

Mid to late, yes.  giggling  
There was also a comment on someone else's thread.  Someone we now know this person does not like.
Now stop me.  I have already said too much.  Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 2 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

+15
Hooked
fabgirl
Billysmom
Cetamy
Seabear
Mommyof2
Justme
LeapofFaith
Sundy
BlueJeans
ssin0547