SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by fabgirl Fri 15 Sep 2017, 4:18 pm

Billysmom wrote:Eckhart tolle?  That book came out in the '90s, it's a pop spirituality book. I think she's just reading it.  More power to her.
Good for her for reading something positive. Can someone create a fan thread for Matty and Laura or Banner like the other bachelor seasons.Thanks.
Wishing all of them the best moving forward.
fabgirl
fabgirl

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by Billysmom Fri 15 Sep 2017, 4:21 pm

Zaynab wrote:http://www.cosmopolitan.com.au/bachelor/the-bachelor-australia-2017-matty-j-laura-byrne-winner-interview-24083?utm_source=Twitter

Nice interview, thanks for finding it.
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Fri 15 Sep 2017, 5:27 pm

Bobette wrote:Looks like the king and queen of Marketing are branching out into promoting something other than Toni May.  Check out the way Laura is holding that book.  SO NATURAL.  I think I'm done following these two now.  Good luck to them.  I'm off to Sophieland.

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 4 Y8txreA

Source

She was on Nova 100 and Sam Pang wasn't really interested in them. Chrissy asked if he had a question and he asked Laura if she was reading any books. She said she just bought that book and she was wanting to read it but hadn't started yet. I don't know if Sam fully believed her. IMO, she was carrying that book to prove she reads. As if you would take it with you to your appearance on The Project with your partner you were just allowed to start spending time with. IMO it's all for show.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Fri 15 Sep 2017, 5:31 pm

Looks like they'd been in a shop somewhere. It's a pretty popular book; maybe someone recommended it to her to help her through all the fallout from the show, and she picked it up.

I must have rose colored glasses on ....wouldn't be the first time. But it was good to see so many positive comments on Laura's ig today....hope the negativity starts to fade soon. Jmo
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Fri 15 Sep 2017, 6:54 pm

Billysmom wrote:Looks like they'd been in a shop somewhere. It's a pretty popular book; maybe someone recommended it to her to help her through all the fallout from the show, and she picked it up.

I must have rose colored glasses on ....wouldn't be the first time. But it was good to see so many positive comments on Laura's ig today....hope the negativity starts to fade soon. Jmo

On the show (in the morning) she said she had already purchased it. The outfit she is wearing is what she wore to The Project and judging by the Qantas bag they had probably just arrived In a Melbourne from sydney. JMO

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Hooked Fri 15 Sep 2017, 7:08 pm

I think they are lovely together, especially seeing them outside of the show. I knew all along that it was Laura but also watching his connection with Elise took away from that a bit. But that's the nature of the show. I hope they have a happy future together like Tim/Anna, Sam/Snezana and Georgia/Lee.

Hooked

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Fri 15 Sep 2017, 7:32 pm

Personally I think their answers sound a little scripted because they can't tell the full truth. I'm pretty sure, from what I saw on my screen, that Matty knew that Laura was the one from very early on. Then he had to go through the process as best he could and unfortunately, Elise fell in love with him (I get the impression that he thought she wouldn't in such a short time when she had said she doesn't fall easily).

To say that now in interviews would be very cruel to the other girls so he has to stick to the line that he was undecided until the end... I'm also sure that he has told Laura that he knew very early on and they are both just trying to not hurt any feelings.

Unfortunately, Matty wasn't very good at hiding his feelings on the show so he is between a rock and a hard place.

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri 15 Sep 2017, 8:02 pm

I predict they will split in six months after their 15 minutes of fame has expired. laugh out loud.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Hooked Fri 15 Sep 2017, 8:06 pm

@stoneleigh I think you're right. I also think that it's possible that Laura saw Matty, knew of him, liked him, knew he was going to be the Bachelor, confided in her friends and they signed her up for the show. I hope there wasn't more to it than that. A bit like Bryan went on the show specifically to meet Rachel and to see where it went. Good on them for finding each other.

Hooked

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri 15 Sep 2017, 9:05 pm

Lovely interview with Elise, Tara and Florence. Glad to see Elise has moved on, but she doesn't want to be friends with Matty. laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri 15 Sep 2017, 10:54 pm

Too good not to share

https://www.facebook.com/HYBPA/videos/1764892696871799/
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Skeppy Fri 15 Sep 2017, 11:53 pm

Hooked wrote:@stoneleigh   I think you're right.  I also think that it's possible that Laura saw Matty, knew of him, liked him, knew he was going to be the Bachelor, confided in her friends and they signed her up for the show.   I hope there wasn't more to it than that.   A bit like Bryan went on the show specifically to meet Rachel and to see where it went.  Good on them for finding each other.

100% she had a crush on him/wanted to approach him but didn't know how... So why not go on a reality TV show! Urgh.

Skeppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

+15
Hooked
fabgirl
Billysmom
Cetamy
Seabear
Mommyof2
Justme
LeapofFaith
Sundy
BlueJeans
ssin0547