SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by Sundy Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:55 am

Oh @Bobette that person they don't like would have too many pages I suspect to trawl through being as though they were *cough-F3-cough* there for a while?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by Justme Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:57 am

Well seems someone has been having a look. Haha
Whats with her grabbing at his hand and pulling it back.
I'm really happy that they have found love, I honestly think they are well suited, matty seems to be the type of person that needs a big personality like Laura.
I however don't think all this damage control is a good thing. I also don't think she saw it as bittersweet. Heard those exact words from his mouth and I feel it's too scripted.
I really don't think they expected this much backlash, but Laura probably should have thought about that before she went 'parading' around. Yes I get she is in love and wants to tell the whole world, I would too, but c'mon, her Queen of reverse parking, wearing the shoes(possibly his). Not on. I don't believe she is sensitive to other people on the show.
It would be nice to see it work out but I won't be watching their story Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 3 1838857674 it all seems to orientated on what they got out of it other than love.
Oh and I know she runs her own jewellery business services but Larsen's just gave you an expensive ring the least you could do is show it. I hardly think it wouldn't ruin her business.

Justme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:59 am

Sundy wrote:Oh @Bobette that person they don't like would have too many pages I suspect to trawl through being as though they were *cough-F3-cough* there for a while?

That they would. bestbud!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:25 am

Bobette wrote:
Sundy wrote:Oh @Bobette that person they don't like would have too many pages I suspect to trawl through being as though they were *cough-F3-cough* there for a while?

That they would.  bestbud!

Also, thank you @AllAboutLove for clearing that up about the racy pics. IMO you should have sold the screenshots to daily mail. (Harsh but just how annoyed I am at Matty's post show interviews).

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:36 am

Source

Bouncing back like a champ yes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:20 pm

Bobette wrote:
Miyala wrote:https://au.be.yahoo.com/entertainment/celebrity/a/37100355/the-bachelor-2017-laura-byrne-reveals-what-matty-js-like-in-bed/

“It’s frustrating that people keep saying that. I didn’t know she was ‘The One’ all along,” the 30-year-old marketing manager explained.

He clarified his comments saying: “I said in hindsight it would’ve been great – at the very end knowing the result and picking Laura – if I could’ve gone back and told all the girls not to take part it would’ve been great.”

I am happy he explained his statement and I do believe him because from what I saw he did have feelings for Elise, and probably Tara too.

back-pedal
bakˈpɛd(ə)l
verb

reverse one's previous action or opinion.
"Boyd quickly back-pedalled when asked to explain her suggestion"

synonyms: change one's mind, change one's opinion, go into reverse, do an about-face, do a U-turn, row back, shift one's ground, sing a different song, have second thoughts, reconsider, climb down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 3 3806527698

Yep. Ms. Queen of reverse parking meet Mr. Back-pedalling.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:14 pm

I never bought the story Matty tried to sell after Georgia's season of being soooooo heartbroken. IMO Matty wanted the Bachelor gig and the fame that comes with it. Knowing he knew Laura before the season and watching their already existing relationship grow on the show makes it crystal clear why this season was soooooo unbelievably scripted and beyond Boring. Both Matty and Laura seem very self involved and quite Fake....they seem perfect for each other. IMO.
My wish for Elise is that she finds her own Lee and that she has an incredibly fun loving relationship like GLee. Elise is the real winner by being F2 IMO.
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:22 pm

Seabear wrote:I never bought the story Matty tried to sell after Georgia's season of being soooooo heartbroken. IMO Matty wanted the Bachelor gig and the fame that comes with it. Knowing he knew Laura before the season and watching their already existing relationship grow on the show makes it crystal clear why this season was soooooo unbelievably scripted and beyond Boring. Both Matty and Laura seem very self involved and quite Fake....they seem perfect for each other. IMO.
My wish for Elise is that she finds her own Lee and that she has an incredibly fun loving relationship like GLee. Elise is the real winner by being F2 IMO.
JMO

Well said @Seabear!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:23 pm

Totally agree. Elise is the true winner here. IMO

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Cetamy Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:02 pm

@Seabear spot on and glad most have now seen him for what he truly is. Came across as an actor to me on the bachelorette and I disliked things he said in his interviews then and now, rather immature. Glad the season is over and have enjoyed reading the forum. Matty and Laura go well together and wish them the best in the real world. Elise was too good and down to earth for him, she deserves better and all the best to her.
Cetamy
Cetamy

Female Posts : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:06 pm

Looks like the king and queen of Marketing are branching out into promoting something other than Toni May. Check out the way Laura is holding that book. SO NATURAL. I think I'm done following these two now. Good luck to them. I'm off to Sophieland.

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 3 Y8txreA

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:11 pm

Eckhart tolle? That book came out in the '90s, it's a pop spirituality book. I think she's just reading it. More power to her.
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

+15
Hooked
fabgirl
Billysmom
Cetamy
Seabear
Mommyof2
Justme
LeapofFaith
Sundy
BlueJeans
ssin0547