SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 13 of 51 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 32 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:23 pm

I've been following Keira and Jarrod's SM closely the last few weeks and she has been in Melbourne a lot and is currently still in Melbourne. I wouldn't be surprised if she was with Jarrod for Christmas and at least definitely there with him if not for Christmas day for a lot of the other days

Lisa and Luke are the only other couple sleuthed that I've seen on SM them spending time together (they went out to dinner and a few other places ) so seem to be out in public together.

Tara and Davey possible couple with what has been posted before and liking each other's SM posts (Davey's been liking other girls' pics so he and Tara could just be friends).

Michael has been posting like he has someone but he's done that before so it's hard for me to take it too seriously. Only one I could think of is Laurina as Leah I think she is still with David.

There could be more couples but I am not really seeing it on SM activity as the others seem to be liking things that are more so what these contestants do when they're single but there may be another surprise

Typically this show for the US leads with promoting their couples so I can see the Aussie show doing the same and promoting the ones they see as a success - especially given it's their first season I'd think they'd want to promote couples.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:02 pm

DM have posted a sympathetic article about Apollo (apparently he's been getting stick over his career choice) and are painting him in a positive light.  Seems to me they are deliberately bolstering his image.  

I'm wondering if he could be a hidden success story.  No paparazzi Island photos of the IMO more "popular" contestants like Apollo and Tara compared to 1,000 of Keira and Jarrod seems suspicious to me.  

Who would Apollo potentially be matched with though?  Anyone have any guesses?  Any clues from his SM activity, @AllAboutLove?  I only have IG on laptop so can only photos, not likes & follows etc.

ETA: They followed the story on Apollo with a story on Florence, within the hour. I wonder... http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5219565/The-Bachelors-Florence-Alexandra-Sophia-reflects-2017.html
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:05 am

I am unsure regarding Apollo, specifically his SM activity which seemed he was not on the show when they started filming and other than near the end of filming he seemed to be accounted for so only a few days he would have been on the show? I guess there could have been some misdirection at play but given he was doing physical gigs/events I have a hard time seeing it all as misdirection. I don't see any signs of a potential coupling with him either based on his SM @Bobette. Neither he nor Flo like each other's pics like the sleuthed couples do. 

If Apollo is not with anyone, I think it could be possible TPTB may push for Apollo as the Bach lead and he gets an edit of not finding one but still hopeful? If so I think a lot of it will have to do with BIP premiering and when that will be. If they are airing promos now I would think BIP Oz will air soon? Jan or Feb? (filming for BachOz starts in March).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:35 am

Thanks @AllAboutLove - I agree, I thought previously they were setting him up for Bach '18 which is why I was surprised to see him on the BiP castlist in the first place.  The DM story may be a subtle promo.

From the wording of the article, even DM seem evasive about whether he's going to actually be on BiP.  They might just just chuck him in for a couple of days as a "refresher" to remind the audience he exists?

Someone upthread said they saw an ad for BiP on TV recently so I agree it must be coming soon.  They usually start airing the "good stuff" when the kids go back to school (end Jan/start Feb).

ETA:  Rumoured start date could be as soon as Jan 24 according to this article.  
Previously, Channel Ten has been hesitant to put The Bachelor series up against the strongest ratings rivals, but Sophie Monk changed that somewhat. Her Bachelorette series was one of the highest-rated in years for the long-serving reality show, and its popularity has never been higher.  

Typically, the network premieres its new shows on the same week, a few days apart. Rumours and Channel Ten's programming history even indicate Jarrod Woodgate and Keira Maguire's summer of love will premiere the week prior.  If Bachelor in Paradise follows the same trend, fans should be circling Wednesday 24 January for the season premiere.

Note another not-so-subtle plug for Jarrod/Keira.  I really hope there are other couples to come out of the show - I'm not interested in seeing either of those two, let alone having them dominate the show.  hmmm
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:53 am

IA @Bobette if Apollo is still in contention they could have him on BIP for a refresher and maybe he gets a good edit too. He seems to have a lot of good press surrounding him so he is well-liked and I could see the same on BIP

Jan 24 as a premiere date for BIP makes sense if that's when new programming will air. From what I recall, filming was the month of November. I wonder how many episodes BIP will have and whether they would be 2 nights a week like they do for Bach/Bette Aussie? I would think most likely they'd have it Wed and Thurs nights like they usually do?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:58 am

Regarding Keira and Jarrod: Keira was still in Melbourne for the New Year and has been spending a lot of time there since filming wrapped. Since following Jarrod last year and before he was on BIP, he seems to be in Melbourne a lot (his family too) and not staying at hotels so I am thinking Jarrod may have a place/live in Melbourne and go back to the vineyard at times and when needed
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:45 am

I am a celebrity get me out of here usually start around 27/28 Jan and air every night. Maybe BIP will air at 8.30 pm

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:34 am

@Enough thanks for that info. That's crazy that Celeb airs every night of the week that's a lot of programming for one show. Yeah BIP could air 1-2 nights a week afterward Celeb then?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:33 am

OK now this is a couple I could get behind, if it's real.  Part of me thinks it might just be a showmance though:

Are they dating? Bachelor In Paradise contestant Tara Pavlovic and Davey Lloyd hint at being a 'couple' by sharing private snaps together

They're due to star alongside each other in Australian dating series, Bachelor In Paradise, on Channel Ten.

And the former Bachelor reality star rejects have hinted they may have formed a relationship together while on the secluded island.

Magician Apollo previously claimed he was keen to strike up something with nanny Tara, who also lives in Queensland.

'From what I've seen of Tara, she seems like so much fun, and I can definitely see the two of us ­getting on,' he told The Daily Telegraph.

Meanwhile, Tara claimed she was looking for fun on the reality show and not necessarily a man.

'I think Paradise is going to be a bit like schoolies week: getting lit with my mates around a pool — why not?'

The official launch date has yet to be announced, but Channel Ten's Bachelor In Paradise is due to air over the next few months.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5233399/Are-Bachelor-stars-Tara-Pavlovic-Davey-Lloyd-dating.html
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:15 am

FIRST TRAILER!!!

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:14 am

I am surprised the media took so long to post about Tara and Davey considering it had been posted here long ago. I guess maybe because they wanted to do so closer to when it may air? I noticed more IG stories from both Tara and Davey of them facetiming each other and pulling faces. Not sure if they are dating and to me it seems more like friendship/fun. Having followed Davey since SamF's season I think Tara could do a lot better relationship wise. Will be interesting to watch either way   yes

The promo teaser doesn't give anything away so they must not have edited too much as of yet as they used footage from Richie's season as part of their promo laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:52 am

@Bobette Thanks for posting! When is this suppose to air?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 51 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 32 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
charleighbachinfatuated
Ash
joshfan
HodanG
spangler