SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 15 of 51 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 33 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:22 am

@Bobette yeah it's partly why I always have prefered the Bette to the Bach shows. More interesting to see a bunch of guys compete for one woman's heart than the other way around and for the most part, esp with the Aussie franchise I prefer the leads as female/Bettes I think they do a better job overall as leads Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 4256136633
IA I can see Flo really giving Jake a hard time and telling him off  :drama  Hopefully his edit won't be too bad and it will all be a storm in a teacup especially considering his losing his mum. Never easy regardless. I just can't picture him with any of them really. 

Michael still creeps me out a bit. His constant sticking out his tongue while naked with a towel snapchats he keeps posting and has done so since SamF's season are Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 318829699  

I don't see it with Tara and Michael in the real world and IA that Tara and Davey are too similar. Davey is way too much like a kid as well to me. I can't take him seriously. Tara said she was going on not looking for anything serious so if that's the case I could see her just having fun and having a laugh with Davey. 

I am hoping though that there may be some surprise couples or some unexpected storylines making it entertaining to watch  wine
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:53 am

From Tara and Davey's comments to each other just now on her IG pic seems more like they're just having a laugh and poking fun at DM for thinking they're a couple so more just friends?

tarapavlovic @davey_lloyd  hey boyfriend

davey_lloyd @tarapavlovic hahah hey daily mail
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bdo7X4PDwYj/?taken-by=tarapavlovic
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:20 am

HA!  Yep, showman at best then, most likely just a goofy friendship IMO.  Also, I notice she's still wearing that necklace her ex gave her... question

ETA: Did Davey's profile bio always say "single"???

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 5jBQdvf

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:29 am

laugh out loud too funny. IA they're just having a laugh. 

Good spotting on the necklace Tara is still wearing  yes Could be something... maybe she is back with the ex? Unless she found someone? 

If not  with anyone, could Tara have been on the show to get more exposure to maybe be the Bette per TPTB? One of the biggest drawbacks for female contestants is that from when they're on Bach Aussie until when they film Bette it's a year almost gone by so they're not as fresh in viewers' minds. BIP would definitely change that. Makes me think of Laurina as well. Maybe there's an incentive for that by going on BIP question

I don't think Davey's profile always said single so maybe because of Daily Mail rumors? Seems like he was poking fun at them with his comments. His SM activity definitely made me think he's single so I think he's only confirming that
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:22 am

Oh wow, YES, Laurina would be the BEST Bette - I hadn't even thought about that!  She's had a tonne of reality TV experience since her Bach season - she'd certainly know the ropes by now.  

And I imagine she would demand a refined selection of men - or at least a classy F1 - which would be a fantastic palate cleanser after Sophie's season.  Loved that Sophie was rough around the edges, but to go straight into Tara as Lead... I think that might be bogan overload and TBH I don't think she has it in her to be deceptive/lead people on in the way that Leads are required to do.  

Laurina on the other hand IMO would have NO trouble in that department.  Copying this to the Bette '18 thread - maybe it will put the idea in TPTB's head if nothing else.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:33 am

@Bobette I responded in the BetteAU thread but IA Laurina would be fantastic  yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:25 pm

Bobette wrote:HA!  Yep, showman at best then, most likely just a goofy friendship IMO.  Also, I notice she's still wearing that necklace her ex gave her... question

ETA: Did Davey's profile bio always say "single"???

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 5jBQdvf

Source

Oh what a surprise - Daily Mail have published an article about the fact that Davey changed his profile bio to "single".  And the screen cap they took shows it was after it was noted here (444 posts compared to 443 posts above).  Up to their old tricks again it seems.  Rolling Eyes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:42 pm

@Bobette laugh out loud DM once again getting the scoop from here. When are they sending us a check  question  Hey DM, least you can do is credit us for the sleuthing!  no no
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:43 pm

Let's not hold our breath @AllAboutLove sneakyl
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:52 pm

@Bobette no kidding Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 3806527698 We'd be out of breath and dunzo if we waited for a check from DM laugh out loud Good thing we do it all for free and fun  bestbud!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:56 pm

Regarding a start date for BIP, I am still unsure of when it will air? I haven't heard either way since awhile ago (I had heard March/April back then) but the promos made me think it would be earlier?

"I'm A Celeb" usually airs the end of January so I am not sure how BIP will air as well unless during the same time (upthread it was discussed IACGMOOT airs all week). 

Thoughts  question

ETA: Punkee has a predicted BIP's start date for March 17 in this article http://punkee.com.au/reality-tv-start-dates/40721
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:50 pm

March 17 seems a really long way off to me.  Punkee's guess makes sense from a logical scheduling point of view, but considering Ch 10 are already airing trailers and hyping the relationships up in the media, another two and a half months is a looonnong time to maintain that momentum - some of the "couples" may well have broken up by then! I can't imagine there will be much editing to do, compared to a Bach season. Maybe they're just going to air them concurrently?  Do we know how many times a week BiP will be on?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 51 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 33 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
charleighbachinfatuated
Ash
joshfan
HodanG
spangler