SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 37 of 51 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 44 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Idlemess Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:41 pm

Every time I read about Megan and her lifestyle I think about Richie and how out of depth he would’ve been with her. Good thing she left and I do think she knew he wasn’t her style

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:44 pm

my my catching up on all the findings clapping! as michael says this is better than the show affraid
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:07 pm

Bobette wrote:Another article reporting that Jarrod and Keira have split (there was one last week after her interesting choice of words during her appearance on The Project): http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5597013/Jarrod-Woodgate-says-hes-keen-star-season-Married-Sight.html#comments

Not surprising if true and I'm glad - they were not good for each other IMO.  If there's going to be another season of BiP AU, they really need to air it sooner after filming IMO before the relationships all collapse.  Looks like Sam/Tara and Megan/Jake are the only ones left - and I'd say M/J's days are numbered.

Who knows @Bobette. They seem like dynamite together. I can’t see how it would work in the longer term but you never know???
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:15 am

So far on instagram, there are 2 bachelor mums that I picked up who are rather active on the Bette’s profiles.
One being:
Tara - aroseinwinter (Sam’s mum) actively follows every post she makes and responds to first person that puts Sam down down.

Surprisingly:
Ali - a Marianne_kemp (Grant’s mum) comments on a few of her foodie posts

I imagine that if a baby is expected:
1) Bach parents would be involved
2)Ppl get protective & defensive of the character of the mum & Dad to be
3)excitement for 2018 as a year of change..
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:35 am

Ohhhh man, if Grant knocked Ali up he'd be screwed!  I doubt she could move to the US - I don't know what she could possibly put on a visa application since she doesn't seem to do much actual work, and I doubt his "fame" would translate if he moved here since he's been portrayed as a player and will not be popular with the public IMO.  Unless he got a real job as a firefighter... but I can't see that happening.  So then he's stuck on the other side of the world from his child (and would still have to pay child support - the Australian government would make sure of that!).  What a mess that would be.  

I know a couple who had a child under similar circumstances - he was here for a short time just travelling and having fun, they met, had a dalliance and a baby resulted.  He never intended to be in AU for more than a few months.  He stayed for a while, they even got married, but he never seemed really happy - he spoke of the conflict of having to choose between being with his son, or being home with the rest of his family.  They are no longer together; he moved back to the UK and she interstate so I don't know what's happening with them now but I remember it all being very messy and quite sad.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:36 am

EXCUSE ME WHAT THE HECK IS THIS?!

Bachelor star Nikki Gogan undergoes a bizarre skin treatment that makes her face WRINKLY… ahead of her rumoured arrival on Bachelor in Paradise

She's rumoured to hit the shores of Fiji as Bachelor as Paradise's biggest surprise of the series....

Source

Since when was Nikki a contestant?  I've heard nothing of this - in fact I thought she was bad-mouthing the show and saying she'd never do it?!

ETA: I just checked Nikki's IG account. She was posting almost daily throughout Late Nov/December when the show was filming. Either she was literally there for only a day or two, or this journalist has completely lost the plot...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:48 am

@Bobette There is a post above, that u re-posted outlining Ali & Grant’s relationship course. So that’s probably the reason behind her voice being the last female one. Sam being the other. Both of whom we suspect involved a proposal..
In order of appearance on screen it is Leah, Ali, Sam & Simone.
I dnt know if that has any meaning like the Bach first out of the car etc...
Simone linked to Jarrod and Leah to Michael.
It’s surprising tho, Megan & Jake didn’t feature early in the preview and yet there relationship seems to have lasted beyond BIP...

With respect to the pregnancy tho...:
I’m clueless.
It could’ve inspired:
1) the totally bogan party and preg theme of Tara’s bday
2) Ali’s totally unplanned trip to LA (considering they didn’t know who they would gel with) just weeks after filming..

Hmmmm..
Let’s do more digging
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:48 am

@bobette I was just coming to post the same. I heard this rumour a few weeks ago and dismissed it but maybe it’s
True
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:00 am

@Ash - I hadn't even considered Ali for the pregnancy so well done for picking up her trip to LA etc - it's definitely very suss.  Suspect

@Sundy - If Nikki goes on so late in the game, I can't imagine what she hopes to achieve or why producers would do that other than as a gimmick or (gulp...) potentially building her profile for Bachette Lead 2018?  

I never thought she'd have anything further to do with this franchise, but first the rumours of her dating Sasha M back in January, and now this? Me thinks she is not as "done" with Bach as she's led us to believe.   no idea
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:17 am

Truthfully Nikki would have been an absolute drawcard for BIP if she wanted in so I suspect it’s BS unless as you said she is going in with a week to go and no intentions of hooking up just a nice hook into ette. Heaven help us all if she is ette. Heaven. Absolute heaven
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:04 am

Ali & Grant are not instagram followers of each other.. they also haven’t posted any photos with each other despite currently being smitten on screen with each other.
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:39 am

OMG!!
Hold on to your hats.
Oh maybe I shouldn’t sad
I dnt want it in the dailymail tomoro
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 51 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 44 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
charleighbachinfatuated
Ash
joshfan
HodanG
spangler