SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 36 of 51 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 43 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:16 pm

Ash wrote:Oh guys affraid

I can’t believe Tara would clap with him

Tara = clapper, confirmed.  affraid Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 3806527698

Magazine claims Tara Pavlovic and Sam Cochrane were 'at it like rabbits' while filming Bachelor In Paradise

Tara Pavlovic and Sam Cochrane took their flirty friendship to the next level on Sunday night's Bachelor In Paradise.

But an on-set source told Woman's Day on Monday that the reality TV lovebirds have done more than share a passionate kiss.

An insider claimed the couple were 'at it like rabbits' during filming at the Mango Bay Resort in Fiji.

'Both Sam and Tara would openly brag to the others about what they'd got up to the night before and didn't hold back on the details,' claimed the source.

'Tara would joke she and Sam had been "clapping" in the shower the night before.'

Back in December, Woman's Day reported on Sam's alleged outdoor shower tryst with a then-unidentified female cast member.

'He spent his stay bragging about his outdoor shower shenanigans with a female cast member,' a source said at the time.

In a rather familiar turn of phrase, the publication reported that Sam and his female companion had been 'clapping in the shower'.

It would appear that Monday's report and the Woman's Day article from December refer to the same alleged encounter.

Source

And bringing the tone down even further...

He kissed Tara Pavlovic on Sunday's episode of Bachelor In Paradise.

And it looks like Sam Cochrane has another reason to celebrate.

According to Woman's Day, the reality TV larrikin is 'extremely well-endowed'.

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 2x4Iq6W

Source

Thanks Woman's Day for always bringing us the hard-hitting news stories.   cantstopl

ETA:  For anyone who didn't watch Can Bachette, this was Thomas' intro vid (can't embed unfortunately)

https://twitter.com/bachcan/status/770395944605081600

Also...

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 FDptapd

Source

thumbsup
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Ash Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:52 am

:claphands
Tamual
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:54 am

Michael Turnbull and THREE other cast mates quit Bachelor In Paradise

https://dailym.ai/2JxcdZa

This should be interesting and the cause of Michaels breakdown
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:04 am

https://www.nowtolove.com.au/reality-tv/bachelor-in-paradise/explosive-bachelor-in-paradise-secrets-46327

OMG. I am shocked. No words haha. So disappointed in Luke...

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:19 am

joshfan wrote:https://www.nowtolove.com.au/reality-tv/bachelor-in-paradise/explosive-bachelor-in-paradise-secrets-46327

OMG. I am shocked. No words haha. So disappointed in Luke...

Excellent find @joshfan; this deserves to be quoted in full:

Threesomes, steamy showers and a love rat: The most explosive Bachelor in Paradise secrets

Forget Fiji - away from Paradise is where the drama really unfolds!

Bachelor in Paradise is supposed to give your favourite Bachelor and Bachelorette rejects a second chance at love.

But this year's season is shaping up to be filled with drama, from cheating, heartbreak and feuds - here are the most explosive Bachelor in Paradise secrets...

Luke McLeod does the dirty on Lisa Hyde

They've been one of the strongest couples on the show from the get-go but insiders tell us Lisa Hyde and Luke McLeod's relationship hit the skids after they left Paradise and he hooked up with another girl!

"Apparently Luke slept around on Lisa and she found out," spills our insider.

"She was so upset that she retreated to London and Paris, to try and heal from the pain of it all."

But things got awkward when after a boozy night out Lisa started posting some private stuff about Luke to the contestants' group chat page.

"Everyone felt really awkward about it being so public, especially as Luke was so apologetic!"

BELOW: Luke and Lisa's feud revealed via group chat!

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 A6XTfP2
Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 3ud4IGt

Ali Oetjen is headed for heartbreak once more

Within minutes of his arrival Daniel Maguire ruffled feathers in Paradise – but it appears it's his mate and fellow intruder Grant Kemp the girls need to be wary of.

As well as claims that the San Francisco based firefighter is a serial womaniser, we can exclusively reveal his short-lived romance with Ali Oetjen has since come to an end since filming wrapped – because he demanded a threesome!

"Ali travelled to LA to see him after the show, because she was considering moving there and really thought it was going to work out," a source says.

"But he tried to make her have a threesome with one of his mates and so she got scared and came running home."

It's not the first time Grant's has found himself in hot water with women. He allegedly dumped his reality TV producer girlfriend Jen Green to appear on The Bachelorette in 2016 to compete for the heart of JoJo Fletcher, who bears a striking resemblance to his ex.

"The creepiest part is that Grant met all the Bachelor producers through Jen over the summer while she was working with them on a different dating show," a friend revealed.

What's more shocking is Grant had also been engaged to someone else when he met Jen, and left a previous ex to be with that former fiancée.

"Long before his most recent ex and his previous engagement he was an unemployed EMT student selling steroids in the Bay Area," one of his previous girlfriend's claimed.

"Cheated on me left and right and left me for someone he ended up getting engaged to, obviously that didn't work. He is scum of the earth and a pathological liar."

Just months after Grant's stint on The Bachelorette, he decided to compete on Bachelor in Paradise US where he proposed to Lace Morris after just a few weeks.

The couple called off the engagement a few months later.

And it seems things haven't improved since his last stint on TV - his current co-stars aren't too taken with him either.

"He's as fake as them come," Keira Maguire tells us.

"Don't be fooled by his nice guy behaviour. That guy is on a mission, and it's not a nice one. I wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him!"

Kicked off… by producers!

One Bachelorette flees the island in the middle of the night this week – but while the unlucky-in-love star is thought to leave on her own accord we're told producers gave her no option.

"She wasn't giving them what they wanted," we're told.

"While she wanted to stay on the show to see if she eventually clicked with someone, producers were making it really difficult for her, so in the end she felt she had no option but to leave."

Sam Cochrane and Tara Pavlovic's steamy shower romp!

After getting off to a slow and unexpected start, Sam Cochrane and Tara Pavlovic have certainly been making up for lost time when it comes to their relationship – with insiders claiming the pair were "at it like rabbits" on the island!

"Both Sam and Tara would openly brag to the others about what they'd got up to the night before and didn't hold back on the details. Tara would joke she and Sam had been 'clapping' in the shower the night before," says a source.

Let's hope their roommates had earplugs!

The real reason behind Simone Ormesher and Elora Murger's feud

They were joined at the hip on Matty J's season of The Bachelor but this week will see Simone Ormesher and Elora Murger at loggerheads as they fight for the same suitor.

But Paradise rivalry aside, our source says the pair fell out long before they arrived in Fiji.

"Elora and Simone actually stopped talking after they spent a few days together in Sydney," spills our insider.

"Simone was staying at Elora's house and slept with a guy they both liked, in Elora's bed of all places! She also acted like an ungrateful brat the whole time and treated the place like a pigsty," says our source.

Source

@Sundy, who do you think the other three will be? I could see Elora, Laurina, Ali, Blake and Apollo all potentially walking if they're not feeling it. Also maybe Leah - all her hookups to now have seemed scripted to me so maybe she was also scripted to leave.

As always, the behind the scenes stuff is so much more juicy than what's actually being screened. Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 3806527698

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:35 am

Bobette wrote:
Sundy wrote:Who is Thomas Perras? And is he know to be on BIP

Elora Murger 'wasn't keen' on lesbian affair with Megan Marx

https://dailym.ai/2GgnKtw

Quoted from above article:

Despite producers wanting it to happen, Elora was not the dark-haired contestant seen locking lips with Megan during a late night swim, the insider also claimed.

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 Gi76eNv

Instead, it's possible the person pictured in the pool may have in fact been a man, with NW claiming Canadian Bachelorette Thomas Perras is set to appear on Bachelor in Paradise.  

AHHHH HA HAA HA!!!!!!   cantstopl OMG how hilarious!  They had me totally fooled!  Bloody clever editing if this is true.  

I know who Thomas is!  I posted about him upthread when Kevin W from Bachelorette Canada  said that "a guy from my season" was going to be on BiP Australia.  I thought it might be him but wasn't sure.  He DOES have long brunette hair!!!  I'll find the post and bump it up to here.

ETA:  Copied from upthread here

TheWrongReasons wrote:Hey, guys! I haven’t really followed along much with this series although I might try to watch to see how Jared is without Ashley ... laugh out loud

Thought I’d share something I heard on the latest episode of Ben & Ashley’s podcast. Kevin was guest hosting with Ashley along with Courtney & Lily ... they were discussing internationals on different franchises/BIP AUS and he mentioned that one of the guys from Bachelorette Canada is on BIP AUS. Will be interesting to see if he’s right!

Bobette wrote:Hmmmm... interesting!  Daniel is Canadian but wasn't on Bette Canada... I wonder if Kev just meant a Canadian guy, or whether he meant one of the guys from his season and if so WHO!?  Thanks of the info @TheWrongReasons; I'll check out the podcast!

ETA:  OK I just listed to the podcast (Ashley's voice is sooooooo annoying... but I digress) and yes Kevin definitely said "a guy from my season" is on BiP AU!  Then they mentioned Jared and Daniel by name, separately.  No mention of Grant though which is interesting.  

So who is it........????  Does anyone still follow the guys from Jasmine's season?  Anyone AWOL from social media towards the end of last year?  It would probably be someone popular.  Maybe Mike?  I need to study the BTS pics a bit more closely I think....

Bobette wrote:
TheWrongReasons wrote:@Bobette np! Smiley

I only follow the Kevin’s, Mike and Benoit and didn’t notice Kevin P or Mike being AWOL ... but Kevin P doesn’t really post that frequently, so who knows...

Do you guys know when the cast list will be released?

IMO, Thomas is a possibility.  He posted early December on Instagram saying he'd have to do more sketching "when he gets back" and then was in Toorak (Melbourne AU) on the 17th.  I know he travels a lot for modelling but it a bit of a coincidence to be in AU around that time, hmmm...?

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 4zLYRrR

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 LbLowXu

And here's a preview for anyone not familiar with his pretty face.  He's still in Melbourne, apparently...

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 8LjUANO

He seemed to be AWOL from social media between mid-Dec and Xmas.  

Source for all

No idea when the cast list is being released but we've got a pretty good idea of who's going to be there (see upthread) and very few people have been shown in previews so they're drip feeding and it's really annoying.  Didn't see this one coming though; we'll have to add "mystery Canadian" to the list.  Great sleuthing!  yes

ETA:  On further examination, it looks like Thomas may have been in AU for the birth of his niece, so it may just be a coincidence.  I'm going to leave the pic of him up though because he's pretty.  laugh out loud  The thing to do is probably go through the Canada guys IG follows and see if any of them are following the AU peeps or vice versa.

TheWrongReasons wrote:Oohhh I forgot about Thomas for a sec ... the ”International Model”, right? laugh out loud He definitely seems like the “hot model” type that would be easily cast and the SM activity and Australia ties that you sleuthed does seems to line in with everything :yes:

I wouldn’t mind seeing him again!

ETA: weird coincidence re. his niece’s birth in Australia of all places laugh out loud
Was reading through this thread as I finally got around to gaining access to watch some eps ... and whoa, you totally called it, @Bobette laugh out loud So the Australia thing wasn’t a coincidence after all Lol

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:37 am

Hey I'm wrong so often, I've got to get lucky once in a while, right?  laugh out loud

Meanwhile, look at Michael here, in the middle of the gossip once again and loving it!

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 YVSsK7n

My mental image of Michael before BiP:

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 VwXBI5h

Source

My mental image of Michael after BiP:

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 5JsfTfu
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:13 am

So Nina was rumoured to have gotten pregnant on the show but she's not looking very pregnant to me here (and talking about drinking too many cocktails... imagine the backlash if she was pregnant...) so I'm wondering if it's someone else up the duff?  

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 I2o8mFo

Source

Tara was wearing a fake pregnant belly at her birthday party, but she was on the GC doing press with Jake last week and looked as trim as ever.  Whoever it is would be over 4 months by now - if they're still pregnant of course.  Any ideas...?

Anyone notice contestants hiding on SM (only posting throwback pics, no live stories etc?)  question I don't follow many of them...

ETA:  WOAH.  No sooner had I submitted this post than there's now a rumour that TWO girls are pregnant!!!

'Everyone is freaking out behind the scenes!' Magazine reports not one but TWO Bachelor In Paradise stars could be pregnant

A Bachelor In Paradise 'insider' has revealed its stars aren't 'too worried about using protection' when they have sex on the romantic Fiji island location for the show.

And according to the 'source', who spoke with NW magazine on Monday, this might have resulted in not one but two pregnancies for a pair of its female stars.

While an engagement between two of the contestants has been advertised for the finale, the baby bombshell news is reportedly 'set to overshadow' everything else.

'Everyone is freaking out behind the scenes,' the publication's 'insider' revealed.

'Although no one has officially confirmed the news, a friend from the show has let it slip someone is expecting. Someone has even claimed there are two pregnancies!'

Viewers have already begun speculating as to who the alleged expectant mothers might be, with many tipping fan favourites Laurina Fleure and Keira Maguire.

Laurina, 34, was reportedly spotted 'sporting a rounded tummy' after filming for the show wrapped and has allegedly 'admitted she's no longer drinking alcohol'.

Meanwhile Keira, 31, who is evidently enjoying a blossoming romance with co-star Jarrod Woodgate, has made 'no secret of her dream of becoming a mother'.

'I know that at the end of the day I want to be that girl who's married, has kids and lives happily ever after,' she recently gushed.

A baby bombshell wouldn't hurt the Channel 10 spin-off, which is suffering from tepid ratings and has viewers calling it out as 'boring' on social media.

Source

I'm now wondering if it is Tara and she's just not showing yet.  If it's Keira then wow, book that child in for therapy immediately. laugh out loud  What if it's LISA?!  Oh wow, we really need to get Michael the Gossip Queen in here to workshop the possibilities.

ETA: Just spent 15 minutes checking out the girls' IG pages. They're all looking skinny AF so if any of them a pregnant I can't pick it. Bizarrely, the most suspicious to me is Leah as she's the only one posting throwbacks and not out partying...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:06 am

Did u guys read this article.
http://expressdigest.com/bachelor-in-paradise-stars-needed-permission-from-staff-to-have-sex/

No wonder Tara & Sam just clapped.
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:08 am

Bobette wrote:

Tara was wearing a fake pregnant belly at her birthday party, but she was on the GC doing press with Jake last week and looked as trim as ever.  Whoever it is would be over 4 months by now - if they're still pregnant of course.  Any ideas...?

Anyone notice contestants hiding on SM (only posting throwback pics, no live stories etc?)  question I don't follow many of them...

If it's a first pregnancy, none of them would be showing heaps at 4 months - just a bit of bloating if that. If the rumours are true, the person/people behind them would be wearing loose fitting tops/dresses.

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:15 am

@spangler Yeah I was looking more for hormone-induced bigger boobs :detective but so many of them have fakies it's hard to tell!  

Almost all the girls are posting pics on IG of themselves drinking or making comments about being hungover which is the main thing making me go hmmm..... Not exactly something you would admit to or be proud of while pregnant IMO... unless they're deliberately faking it with mocktails to throw people off the scent.

I actually think the most likely might be Simone.  In the past week she's posted about feeling sick (N.B. "thanks baby"), being home by ten, and drawn attention to her big breasts! She seemed like a sweetie on Matty's season - I could see her wanting to be a mum.  Maybe Apollo is so virile that just stroking his chest got her pregnant.  laugh out loud

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 3vQeJvu

Source

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 12B9gD6

Source

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 ZLu3Nom

Source

The other girl who stands out to me is Leah.  She spent a quiet Easter with family and has been posting a lot of throwback pics.  Plus she's flashing an engagement ring so maybe the (alleged) father is going to "make an honest woman of her"?  Who would it be though?  I think her and David W broke up since she left Paradise?  

If it's not either of those two then possibly Tara (the original article said a "BiP couple" is pregnant... and there's not many couples left!).  Tara's a Nanny so presumably loves kids and Sam seems to enjoy being "Uncle" to his nephews so if something happened and she accidentally got pregnant, I think they'd go through with it.  

I can't picture any of the couples deliberately conceiving after being together for so little time so I'm assuming it wasn't planned, and IMO some of the other girls seem quite vain/self-absorbed so if they got pregnant accidentally, they'd perhaps not proceed for fear of messing up their cosmetically sculpted bodies and carefree lifestyles.  

So all things considered these three are most likely IMO (assuming the rumour is true). What does everyone else think?question

ETA:  I guess another possibility is Megan, since she and Jake are still together.  I can't really see her wanting to give up her "bikini body" (she seems very vain, IMO) but she was brought up in a very religious family and I imagine the "sanctity of life" aspect sticks with you.  If it is her I hope she has stopped smoking and drinking!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:23 pm

Another article reporting that Jarrod and Keira have split (there was one last week after her interesting choice of words during her appearance on The Project): http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5597013/Jarrod-Woodgate-says-hes-keen-star-season-Married-Sight.html#comments

Not surprising if true and I'm glad - they were not good for each other IMO.  If there's going to be another season of BiP AU, they really need to air it sooner after filming IMO before the relationships all collapse.  Looks like Sam/Tara and Megan/Jake are the only ones left - and I'd say M/J's days are numbered.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 51 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 43 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
charleighbachinfatuated
Ash
joshfan
HodanG
spangler