SELECT CONTENT

Caroline Lunny - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Caroline Lunny - Bachelor 22 - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Caroline Lunny - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by sun20j2001 Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:56 pm

CamiLane 11 wrote:Okay! Do you think she is has been eliminated?

Sent from Topic'it App
Yep her and another girl. She was my fav too because im apart of the pageant community and follow the muo system she was apart of.

sun20j2001

Back to top Go down

Caroline Lunny - Bachelor 22 - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Caroline Lunny - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:39 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
CamiLane 11 wrote:There was a rose ceremony last night and there was a 2 on 1 Monday night, Robert mills confirmed someone got sent home on the 2 on 1. That could be Caroline or someone else.

Sent from Topic'it App
Do we have Millsy's tweet around here somewhere?  I went looking on his twitter and can't find the tweet about the 2/1 nor about someone being sent home.  I went back to Oct 12.  If I missed it here, I would really appreciate it if I can be directed to where it is posted.  Thanks.

I'm guessing it was during a podcast.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:53 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
CamiLane 11 wrote:There was a rose ceremony last night and there was a 2 on 1 Monday night, Robert mills confirmed someone got sent home on the 2 on 1. That could be Caroline or someone else.

Sent from Topic'it App
Do we have Millsy's tweet around here somewhere?  I went looking on his twitter and can't find the tweet about the 2/1 nor about someone being sent home.  I went back to Oct 12.  If I missed it here, I would really appreciate it if I can be directed to where it is posted.  Thanks.

I'm guessing it was during a podcast.

Thanks GA. Was trying to figure out whether there was an actual statement made or if we were just going off the "filming schedule" I posted where it said a 2/1. Just that that schedule was going off of what happened in Nick's season so wanted to make sure there was no confusion. Now off to listen to the podcast to figure things out.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:25 pm

Do people think she's eliminated just because of a small change in followers/following? I don't think that's enough, because Jordan had those changes while Jojo's season was filming. When you have such a large following/followers, it often changes slightly because of people deactivating and deleting and all that.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by CamiLane 11 Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:55 pm

Who else besides Caroline do you think got eliminated? I saw someone say sienne earlier but idk about that.

Sent from Topic'it App

CamiLane 11

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:57 pm

Aria wrote:Do people think she's eliminated just because of a small change in followers/following? I don't think that's enough, because Jordan had those changes while Jojo's season was filming. When you have such a large following/followers, it often changes slightly because of people deactivating and deleting and all that.
. Yes totally agree... this happened multiple times with Eric last season and sure enough he was still in it!

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:55 am

Caroline
Realtor
Fort Lauderdale, FL

Caroline Lunny - Bachelor 22 - Discussion - Page 4 Caroli10
Caroline Lunny - Bachelor 22 - Discussion - Page 4 Caroli11

BIO
PICS

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:36 am

Caroline Lunny - Bachelor 22 - Discussion - Page 4 147657_3557-900x0
Caroline Lunny - Bachelor 22 - Discussion - Page 4 147657_3571-900x0
Caroline Lunny - Bachelor 22 - Discussion - Page 4 147657_5702-900x0
http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor/photos/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:22 pm

It was pretty surprising when Arie Luyendyk Jr. eliminated Caroline Lunny during Week 4 of his Bachelor season, but that might be because she was actually meant to be with a different Bachelor. On the Jan. 30 episode of the Whine With Kelly podcast, Caroline said that Bachelor producers cast her as a match for Peter Kraus. (ABC had no comment for Bustle on the matter.) Most people thought that the runner-up from Rachel Lindsay's season of The Bachelorette would be the Bachelor this season. Obviously, that did not happen and many fans were surprised when Arie was announced as the lead. So, it makes perfect sense that some of the contestants would have been originally cast with Peter in mind.

https://www.bustle.com/p/caroline-from-the-bachelor-says-she-was-actually-cast-for-a-peter-season-8123733

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:34 pm

She did say that she was blindsided when he let her go and she made him walk her out and explain why. She said they had a cute conversation. It seemed like she did like him back then, but she held back because Becca liked him so much and she didn't feel comfortable going after himself. Interestingly, she said that she was supposed to crash their bowling ball afterparty (since she lives in Ft. Lauderdale), but I think the Krystal drama was enough and they told her not to do it.

Peter and Caroline both seem super into each other. Peter said she would have been in his top 4 too. They should just get together!

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:49 pm

They would be interesting.

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:19 pm

Sorry, I would not give up south Florida for Peter and Wisconsin.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caroline Lunny - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

+32
Mommyof2
albean99
FLChica
littlereddress
Nibbles22