SELECT CONTENT

Caroline Lunny - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Caroline Lunny - Bachelor 22 - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Caroline Lunny - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:23 pm

Not to mention she is doing extremely well in real estate there. Seems an uneven trade to me.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Caroline Lunny - Bachelor 22 - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Caroline Lunny - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by Aria Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:29 pm

Come on, guys. This wouldn't be a serious thing. Peter isn't settling down anytime soon. This is more of a "both of them keep giving interviews talking about how hot the other person is so they just should just bone and get it done with already!".

Also Caroline is originally from MA herself and just moved to FL for a boyfriend. She's used to the cold and I wouldn't be surprised if she eventually settles down somewhere other than FL.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:43 pm

So why can’t Peter fly to FL to meet her? Sorry, but “perfect” Peter should put some effort into something or just shut up, IMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:10 pm

stuckinsc wrote:So why can’t Peter fly to FL to meet her? Sorry, but “perfect” Peter should put some effort into something or just shut up, IMO.

When did I say he couldn't? He's the one who would fly to CA to see his other fling! Everyone else is the one who started talking about the WI thing, not me!

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:24 am

She is on fire on her ig ! Lovin it laugh out loud Caroline Lunny - Bachelor 22 - Discussion - Page 5 C0340d10
Caroline Lunny - Bachelor 22 - Discussion - Page 5 D3606a10
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:11 am

Caroline was on fire with IG last night.  She was being "Charlotte" but couldn't explain her defense other than make accusations which made her come across a bit crazy. IMO.  Knowing that Becca and Caroline were close during filming and after filming makes it more understandable and supports the opinion that Becca was either blindsided and/or very hurt by the break-up, IMO.  Arie wasn't in a position to say much at that point other than watch it play out.  Hopefully, he will express some remorse when all is revealed.

Right after Charlotte yelled at Mr. Big in this photo, her water broke and he had to rush her to the hospital for the baby's arrival.  Great scene.   laugh out loud

JMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:31 pm

To me she came off horribly. She came off as a mean bratty girl.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:35 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Caroline was on fire with IG last night.  She was being "Charlotte" but couldn't explain her defense other than make accusations which made her come across a bit crazy. IMO.  Knowing that Becca and Caroline were close during filming and after filming makes it more understandable and supports the opinion that Becca was either blindsided and/or very hurt by the break-up, IMO.  Arie wasn't in a position to say much at that point other than watch it play out.  Hopefully, he will express some remorse when all is revealed.

Right after Charlotte yelled at Mr. Big in this photo, her water broke and he had to rush her to the hospital for the baby's arrival.  Great scene.   laugh out loud

JMO.

I saw a screenshot of another twitter exchange from last night elsewhere where someone was complaining that Lauren had blocked them. Caroline defended Lauren by saying she is a nice girl and it isn't her fault. IMO, she is placing all blame on Arie.

I don't have twitter so I can't find it to bring it over.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:38 pm

carolinelunny I told as much as they would let me. Tune in tonight at 8pm EST to ABC for The Bachelor Women Tell All #womentellall #thebachelor #bachelor
https://www.instagram.com/p/BfpA77rHeFv/?hl=en&taken-by=carolinelunny

If they are letting her say as much as she did, something tells me, they are using her as a mouthpiece to drum up viewers. I'm sure she will be rewarded. I just hope she knows what she's talking about and there isn't more to the story that she doesn't know. Regardless of the reason they give us for the switch, what exactly did she expect Arie to do?

I find her behaviour very annoying.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:41 pm

I actually find her behaviors refreshing. Arie deserves to be called out and I love that she stood up for Lauren and said it wasn’t her fault. Which is true. JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:44 pm

havadrpepper wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:Caroline was on fire with IG last night.  She was being "Charlotte" but couldn't explain her defense other than make accusations which made her come across a bit crazy. IMO.  Knowing that Becca and Caroline were close during filming and after filming makes it more understandable and supports the opinion that Becca was either blindsided and/or very hurt by the break-up, IMO.  Arie wasn't in a position to say much at that point other than watch it play out.  Hopefully, he will express some remorse when all is revealed.

JMO.

I saw a screenshot of another twitter exchange from last night elsewhere where someone was complaining that Lauren had blocked them. Caroline defended Lauren by saying she is a nice girl and it isn't her fault.  IMO, she is placing all blame on Arie.

I don't have twitter so I can't find it to bring it over.

I saw that. That was really nice of her and hopefully it's a sign that Becca doesn't dislike Lauren either and is putting the blame where it needs to be. Entirely on Arie's lap!

And, Caroline does seem like someone who is overly emotional, but I don't buy she's doing this for the show. She was liking comments about people boycotting the show because of Arie, which wouldn't make sense if she was a producer pet. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:51 pm

This is the full tweet along with comments. Why is Caroline not governed to the same terms and conditions of the contract she signed as have all the others?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caroline Lunny - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

+32
Mommyof2
albean99
FLChica
littlereddress
Nibbles22