SELECT CONTENT

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 28 of 64 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 46 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:44 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
jen689 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:... I want to know why he picked Becca in the first place....
RS said it was hard for Lauren to be her authentic self during filming. Arie chose Becca because she was able to express herself. She was “all in” Production wanted a proposal. Arie agreed. Since he did “love” both women he wanted to see what is was like to spend time with both away from the cameras. Lauren was a better choice in real life. I’m glad he picked Lauren because I think Becca will make a great Bachelorette JMO

IMO this is as rational an explanation as I've heard and very close to my own thoughts given what we know currently.

1 - They wanted a proposal badly enough to skip over their (IMO) first choice in Peter K to go with someone they knew would be controversial because of his rather well known history. This season was not going to end without one, IMO.
2 - I believe that production knew that Becca would accept a proposal and the MAY have known that Lauren wouldn't (at least at that point in time) so they pushed Arie towards Becca. Pretty easy to do by convincing him that Lauren wasn't that into him and would probably reject any proposal. IMO it might well have been true - Lauren and Arie may be together but as far as I know are not engaged.

I don't know if i can believe that Becca was his default choice because she was "most likely to say yes"? IMO Arie just did what Arie does and his behavior in his past relationships is the proof/facts that i need to believe this. Also IMO i would think TPTB would love for a bachelor to propose and then be rejected! it would be a first for the franchise and probably a more dramatic ending than they could of hoped for(though MF is probably loving the switcheroo ending now) I mean didn't they splice and dice Nick and Vanessas ending to make it look like she was going to reject his proposal? i think they would have loved it if she had - but its JMO and i wouldn't have a clue how tptb think hmmm
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:42 am

I think Becca's ex coming back made Arie chase after Becca and choose her so as to "win" against her ex. Imo chasing is what Arie does and what I expect him to continue to do no matter who he chose. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:46 am

^^^ yes!  And when the thrill of the chase is gone, he gets bored, opens SM, starts liking other girls/ladies posts and slides into DMs, IMO. laugh out loud

It's not the first time and won't be the last, IMO.  Doesn't make him a bad guy, just means he's as not ready to settle down as he thinks he is.  

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:47 am

@AllAboutLove Huge perhaps in that instance. That would have been enough for "me" to let her go. I would have gone with choice number 2 or if that choice number 2 was not my numero uno, I would have gone home A-Lone.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:20 am

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 5a7a06fd2cf41.image
Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 5a7a07097d0e5.image
Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 5a7a06eed8fe0.image
http://www.swnewsmedia.com/prior_lake_american/news/prior-lake-s-becca-kufrin-snags-last-rose-on-bachelor/article_2e733a31-5453-5dfa-a966-ee90dba59c5c.html
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:26 am

jen689 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:... I want to know why he picked Becca in the first place....
RS said it was hard for Lauren to be her authentic self during filming. Arie chose Becca because she was able to express herself. She was “all in” Production wanted a proposal. Arie agreed. Since he did “love” both women he wanted to see what is was like to spend time with both away from the cameras. Lauren was a better choice in real life...
How it looks like now they didn't have enough time with Lauren to get to a proposal.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:52 am

Ladybug82 wrote:^^^ yes!  And when the thrill of the chase is gone, he gets bored, opens SM, starts liking other girls/ladies posts and slides into DMs, IMO. laugh out loud

It's not the first time and won't be the last, IMO.  Doesn't make him a bad guy, just means he's as not ready to settle down as he thinks he is.  

JMO
ITA, that it doesn't make him a bad guy, just not one who is what he thinks/says he is imo so I can't be down with that laugh out loud Going by Becca's own mom's IG likes of comments regarding Arie, I think it's safe to say Becca's mom isn't down with Arie either laugh out loud (I can't blame her)

Kashathediva wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:I think Becca's ex coming back made Arie chase after Becca and choose her so as to "win" against her ex. Imo chasing is what Arie does and what I expect him to continue to do no matter who he chose. jmo

@AllAboutLove Huge perhaps in that instance. That would have been enough for "me" to let her go. I would have gone with choice number 2 or if that choice number 2 was not my numero uno, I would have gone home A-Lone.

I could be totally wrong, but if Arie did choose Becca at FRC (and given their SHV pics and other sleuthing it seems he did) then I think Arie definitely wasn't deterred by Becca's ex showing up to not choose Becca but just the opposite. So my thought is that if a guy likes a chase like I think Arie does then being put in a situation to compete for Becca he would do so and I think that's what Arie did (although it seems he changed his mind post-show dizzy laugh out loud )

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:24 pm

I have to say, I feel for Becca. She seems to have a lot going for her, and, face it, no one is prepared to be dumped even before their season has finished airing, no matter how bad things are going.

I think that in the filming situation, with 2 women one barely knows, making a smart choice has to be difficult. I'm not surprised we have a lead who changed his mind, but I still find it unfortunate. A testament to the short comings of the show.

IF Arie and Lauren end up making it for the long haul, and things turn out OK for Becca, Arie will be forgiven.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:48 pm

Becca is my favorite. After watching the end of the last episode (about 4 Times) I decided to watch Arie and Becca’s first 1:1. What a sweet date! She was treated like a princess and Arie wanted to make her feel so special. She is the only one that he picked as a favorite from the M&G that lasted until the end. She is so down to earth, beautiful, funny and easy/comfortable to be with. She will make some lucky guy very happpy. Even though Arie is not “the one” this break up will be heartbreaking.Upset
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:08 am

JMO but I think this was all planned ahead of time by TPTB much like Mesnick ending was where the F2 is who the lead really wanted to be his F1 , but they made him switch it up. imo it takes a real creep to go along with it but It's looking to me like that is what happened again. Back when Jason ,Melissa &  Molly were in pretty much this same situation I had learned that the reason Melissa's parents refused to do the hometown visit and have no part in it was because they were informed (apparently Melissa's father had very credible contacts ) that something bad was going to go down and it wasent going to be favorable to his daughter. So im not surprised TPTB pulled the same stunt here. I also think TPTB zeroed in on Becca for next lead, she's pretty, smart, has a sad back story & they knew she would be loved by many especially after this heartbreak and that sets her up for next lead and much needed better ratings for them since the ratings (especially for Arie's season) have not been good or as good as they want them to be. This show is more scripted and planned out more then most think, they just pick and choose the leads that they want to portray less favorably and who they favor. (which almost always shows through by ATFR )IMO Sean, Nick,Andy Baldwin,Firestone, Ben were def favored & among the etts Ali, Trista,Ashley , Rachel favored. Sometimes i think the ones who yes ,yes them and will go along with whatever TPTB want with NO questions or pull back get the better edits & endings that they really want from the expierence. JMO

Last edited by Jolena on Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:19 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added a few names)
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:45 am

That was all a false rumor set by RS that Jason was forced/paid to pick Melissa, then switch to Molly. He himself has admitted it was all a lie and he believed it because he was new at spoiling and believed everything he was told. From everything that's been said in interviews, books, podcasts by all three parties, it's pretty clear to me that Jason really did want to pick Melissa b/c he thought she was hot and he thought she was more motherly and fit the image he had for a wife and Melissa had pretended to be someone she wasn't on-camera, like wanting to be a 4th grade teacher. The only thing producers essentially blackmailed him into doing was proposing when he had called Melissa's father earlier to say "I love your daughter and will marry her one day, but I'm not ready to propose right now". I do believe Melissa's father gave Jason his blessings, because producers called him right away and told him Jason was just confused and would call again, so it doesn't really fit with Melissa's father having some special psychic abilities about what would happen.

Back to Arie's season - I think it's clear that Tia is really the one they originally wanted to be the Bachelorette, because she's getting the Bachelorette edit while Becca has been mostly hidden. Even Robert Mills mentioned Seinne or Tia getting the most support to be the Bachelorette. Obviously, now Becca is their #1 choice, but I don't believe that was always their plan. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:36 am

Aria wrote:That was all a false rumor set by RS that Jason was forced/paid to pick Melissa, then switch to Molly. He himself has admitted it was all a lie and he believed it because he was new at spoiling and believed everything he was told. From everything that's been said in interviews, books, podcasts by all three parties, it's pretty clear to me that Jason really did want to pick Melissa b/c he thought she was hot and he thought she was more motherly and fit the image he had for a wife and Melissa had pretended to be someone she wasn't on-camera, like wanting to be a 4th grade teacher. The only thing producers essentially blackmailed him into doing was proposing when he had called Melissa's father earlier to say "I love your daughter and will marry her one day, but I'm not ready to propose right now". I do believe Melissa's father gave Jason his blessings, because producers called him right away and told him Jason was just confused and would call again, so it doesn't really fit with Melissa's father having some special psychic abilities about what would happen.

Back to Arie's season - I think it's clear that Tia is really the one they originally wanted to be the Bachelorette, because she's getting the Bachelorette edit while Becca has been mostly hidden. Even Robert Mills mentioned Seinne or Tia getting the most support to be the Bachelorette. Obviously, now Becca is their #1 choice, but I don't believe that was always their plan. IMO.

No special psychic abilities . Was actually told from a very reliable source and friend of his who had contacts to the show. Melissa said in a PI that she didn't understand why her parents refused the hometown, but she hadent been in touch with them for weeks while filming and when she called to set up hometown she wasen't aware of what they were told. So she set up hometown with friends. The contracts they sign are very detailed , they can be sued for the just about everything so you won't hear these leads throwing TPTB under the bus much afterwards. jmo also IMO that scene with Jason crying his heart out when he let Molly go at FRC was very telling, the man was completely beside himself. Most of them tear up because they hurt the other person but Jason's wasen't just a tear. jmho
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 64 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 46 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+87
Bumbleguild
TeamArie_
Pirouette
Nousernameneeded
tiger