SELECT CONTENT

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 46 of 64 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 55 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:42 pm

@SarahD Let me clarify here. I did not blame anyone for anything. While watching the epi, I pointed out, to me she appeared to be all over him, she had her hand on his shoulder, and touched him several times, and his body language did not show me he was touching her.

Please do not put words in my mouth.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:45 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
Diana wrote:I’m sorry but IMO no Becca did not make Arie propose. He chose to do that and to blame Becca for it is not right at all. JMO
I don’t see where anyone is blaming her for him proposing to her.  This whole convo has me confused.

Sorry for the double post, but quite frankly I'm confused where the blame is being posted on Becca?

Please point me in the right direction, on when Becca was blamed, because I don't see any blame on anyone other than Arie for making the switch, I see lots of blame there. Members are posting what they see, their opinions, editing etc.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:47 pm

You said in your post “Becca made Arie propose to her” to me that sounded like blaming. Sorry if I misunderstood that. Wasn’t try to cause any issues.

In the end I think it’ll work out the way it should for everyone JMO.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:49 pm

Diana wrote:You said in your post “Becca made Arie propose to her” to me that sounded like blaming. Sorry if I misunderstood that. Wasn’t try to cause any issues.

In the end I think it’ll work out the way it should for everyone JMO.

Out of the limo, did she not make Arie fake propose?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:51 pm

I just said I misunderstood your post. What more do you want me to say? I thought you were talking about the actual engagement proposal.
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:51 pm

Just to make sure we get the correct quotes.

GuardianAngel wrote:Who's blaming Becca for Arie's choices and who's tearing her down? We are speculating and posting facts based on edit and storyboard.

Becca did in fact make Arie propose. These gimmicks are not something that they think up on their own, as we know from past contestants.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4521p528-rebecca-becca-kufrin-sleuthing-spoilers

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:56 pm

Anyway, Becca is super adorable in her new post. Thought I’d share

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 77_C8_D159_02_D3_4351_B965_639_B817_D4_EB1
Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 822_E7_E6_C_1_CD1_4_B40_8_C3_A_8_A2953438_ED9
Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 0_A40091_F_CAD9_44_B4_84_B1_C10_A619_C0_FD5
https://instagram.com/p/BfbWGtGBi5C/
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:03 pm

She really seems like a normal person. Someone I can actually hang out and have fun with.

Sigh. In her Hometown, I really felt Arie was most accepted and he felt most comfortable. In the long run, when people have kids or just love normal lives, that's the kind of family you want to have.

If you're constantly seeking approval or feel like you're walking on eggshells, that could be exhausting. lauren's family also seem decent and genuine people. Just not the kind of family I'm used to when there's awkward silence. My family is more like Becca's, boisterous but simple.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:17 pm

@Diana thanks for posting Becca's IG photos.  That is Bill Dixon with her, one of the producers, so it appears she gets along well with production.  
Good sign if she wants the Bette position, IMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:24 pm

As long as he’s not a wolf in sheeps clothing giggling

[quote="Diana"]Anyway, Becca is super adorable in her new post. Thought I’d share

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 77_C8_D159_02_D3_4351_B965_639_B817_D4_EB1

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:29 pm

Can anybody bring Sharlee’s Flare summary over for HT’s? (I’m not sure how to do it) It’s a nice one for Becca.
Could also go in F1 A thread.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:33 pm

@Rolly

2. Becca, 26: You know what I like about Becca and Arie? So much of their relationship feels like a given. Like, it felt like a given that they’d have a swimmingly good time at an apple orchard (those caramel apples…. oh my). It felt like a given that, despite her family’s skepticism before meeting Arie, they’d come around upon meeting him and hearing how happy Becca was. It felt like a given that last week, on their second 1-on-1, they’d leap forward once again as arguably the most rock-solid relationship there. It even felt like a given that Arie would give Becca a rose this week, and first, no less. (As with last week!) This relationship feels like the most natural out of the remaining ones, in terms of us watching them be comfortable and normal and convincing as a potential husband and wife together. (Obviously this is easier to watch and pick up on than them being similar human beings who can read each other’s minds, à la Lauren.) I do like this relationship, but I’m still getting more zest from Arie regarding Lauren, and that’s what has me keeping this order this week.
Source
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 64 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 55 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+87
Bumbleguild
TeamArie_
Pirouette
Nousernameneeded
tiger