SELECT CONTENT

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 35 of 64 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 49 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 Empty Re: Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by tigertiz Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:19 pm

If he really did pick Becca just because her ex showed up and he wanted to "one-up" him, that's really gross. And I can't think of any other reason right now. It'll definitely be interesting to see how this mess all happens. IMO.
Perhaps it was more of combining a flight risk concern about Lauren with feeling pressure about Becca having given up her chance of happiness with her ex, after many years of waiting for him to decide that he wanted marriage. That sure would have been alot of pressure on a guy. And I fully believe that he had some feelings for Becca. I dont think he did Becca any favors, but the whole "ex coming back to propose" really really complicates it IMO. Gosh the producers really screwed all of these people over. I adore Becca, but I hope she screws them back over and says no to being the Bachelorette. She is terrific and will find her love without their manipulations.

tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 Empty Re: Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Rolly Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:27 pm

tigertiz wrote:
If he really did pick Becca just because her ex showed up and he wanted to "one-up" him, that's really gross. And I can't think of any other reason right now. It'll definitely be interesting to see how this mess all happens. IMO.
Perhaps it was more of combining a flight risk concern about Lauren with feeling  pressure about Becca having given up her chance of happiness with her  ex, after many years of waiting for him to decide that he wanted marriage.   That sure would have been alot of pressure on a guy. And I fully believe that he had some feelings for Becca.  I dont think he did Becca any favors, but the whole "ex coming back to propose" really really complicates it IMO. Gosh the producers really screwed all of these people over.  I adore Becca, but I hope she screws them back over and says no to being the Bachelorette.   She is terrific and will find her love without their manipulations.  

How do you know she was waiting many years for her ex to decide to get married?
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:28 pm

If asked, I doubt Becca will turn them down (for Bette) ... and I think she will be asked. Also bringing her ex just before the final choice ... means they had him scheduled at least 1 week prior (off days, travel) and had that storyline waiting (with all the details) long before ... so I don't think it had anything to do with "Lauren's risk", but it was always about triggering Arie (or even Becca, either way it would go)

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:34 pm

I wonder how much they will show of her ex? He doesn't want to be on camera. Are they not showing him only to hide his identity in the previews? I wonder what her reaction will be? Have they had an ex do this before?

So many question
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:47 pm

Ex's - Ali - Frank's ex showed up. Justin Rego's ex Jessica called Ali claiming he had two g/f's back home.

JoJo - her ex sent flowers - She phoned him - the confo was aired - a rag mag conveniently makes it's way to the guys trashing JoJo reuniting with her ex

I'm sure there are many more. The ex script usually makes it way.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:11 pm

Well, last night just confirmed what I had been saying...I don't really see "it" between Arie and Becca. She ended up being F1 by default...in my evaluations and apparently for Arie.

This is a mess of a season. Yes, the switcheroo will no doubt pique viewer interest, but there is no saving this disaster for me. Apparently this year Peter wins after all. Not just that he comes out looking better than Arie after this flip flopping, boring season, but Arie apparently picks this seasons Peter...the push/pulling Lauren. The irony of it all.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:49 pm

Sprite wrote:Well, last night just confirmed what I had been saying...I don't really see "it" between Arie and Becca. She ended up being F1 by default...in my evaluations and apparently for Arie.

This is a mess of a season. Yes, the switcheroo will no doubt pique viewer interest, but there is no saving this disaster for me. Apparently this year Peter wins after all. Not just that he comes out looking better than Arie after this flip flopping, boring season, but Arie apparently picks this seasons Peter...the push/pulling Lauren. The irony of it all.

I would say Lauren is nothing like Peter, far from being a Peter. If Peter had been the bachelor I can image what the season would have been like, even worse.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:56 pm

@Ladybug82 thanks, but after filming, and before the 4 wheeling there were no clues correct?

The 4th wheeling if that was her would have been the first time they got together after filming which was two weeks later. Followed by the backyard pics. IMO that's pretty much all the time they had together. I'm not sure that 1/12 was a SHV when three days later he was at Lauren's parents house. There had to be conversations about the split, arrangements being made for filming etc. I'm wondering if after the backyard pics is when everything came to light.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:09 pm

The FRC was Nov. 17, why would there have been a SHV before the first of December and/or their unsanctioned get together, since they got extra time together after the FRC?  With Thanksgiving and Arie promoting the show doubt there would have been time.  

And after seeing all the clothes she was showing off and packing for her Vegas trip, I seriously doubt there was not a SHV after.  Or at least what she thought was going to be a SHV.  

Would Arie seriously watch Dirty Dancing on his own?  or with a handler?

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:16 pm

@Ladybug82 I'm not saying they should have gotten together before early December, I was just confirming there weren't any visits.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:21 pm

@GuardianAngel We don't have confirmation either way, IMO.  Could there have been?  Sure, why not.  But there could just as easily not been since they had both just returned and were getting back to work and the real world.

If there was I tend to think they were unsanctioned.  And it totally wouldn't surprise me if there were since we got two pics of them back to back in a matter of days. Because I do tend to believe its Becca in the pic because of sleuthing matching up jeans and shoes.  There normally aren't sanctioned ones before the timeframe of the 1st SHV with the backyard pics.

ETA:  JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:34 pm

laugh out loud
Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 Image149
@bkoof - IG Story

ETA: Sorry for the double post!
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 64 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 49 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+87
Bumbleguild
TeamArie_
Pirouette
Nousernameneeded
tiger