SELECT CONTENT

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 54 of 64 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 59 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 Empty Re: Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by North Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:04 pm

Pirouette wrote:It wouldn’t make sense for Lauren to participate in giving info to butcher Arie ... RS info are coming from the opposite camp with a vendetta. IMO

Hmmm....that's such an interesting take because when I read RS, I thought because he was so incredibly soft on Lauren, going out of his way to clear her of wrong doing and blame, that I figured the drip, drip, drip/leak, leak, leak must've been coming from her side. I also think for someone who HATED Arie, RS has been pretty lenient on him this season as well. JMO.

North

Back to top Go down

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 Empty Re: Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by North Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:16 pm

This thread has been a compelling read these last few weeks to watch the rise and fall of Becca and her character (as seen thru the lense of the Bachelor and, of course, her social media).

I am having a hard time seeing, right now, how Becca is at fault or involved in, or prompted this switcheroo scenario. She pursued a guy, accepted a proposal, was rejected shortly thereafter, and as far as we've seen, been honoring her NDA to keep quiet (her pal Caroline, on the other hand, not so much). Is it because she tried too hard? Was too confident? Too forward? That Caroline had words for Arie at the WTA? What did she do or say that implicate her as the cause for this season's upheaval?

IMO Arie is the source of this season's upheaval. And, I can't even really blame him. He was exhausted. He was confused. He was undecided. And then, he changed his mind. At the end of the day, it was better to cut the engagement short than drag it out. (would've been better still to NOT get engaged or break-up w/o cameras but...). Anyway, ALL that is on him...his confusion, his indecisiveness, his mind, and his proposal. None of that has anything to do with Becca or Lauren for that matter.

At this point, we still don't know all the details and clearly haven't heard from all the players at hand. Would love to hear from others who think Becca is somehow more involved in this switcheroo. Theories or speculation welcomed 'cause I just don't see it.

All IMO.

Last edited by North on Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:07 pm; edited 2 times in total

North

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:20 pm

Pirouette wrote:I am curious to see if Becca really is as “Saint” as she is painted here

Speaking for myself, I definitely don't see Becca as a "saint". Just because I think she is beautiful inside and out doesn't make her without faults and flaws. From everything I've sleuthed about her (I personally can learn a lot about a person just by their SM and who they follow and what they post and far more than any tv edited show) I admire Becca and her mother's bond and their viewpoints in life which tell me a lot about the type of person Becca is - things that show me she has true character and values and what matter most to me when it comes to contestants. I've had to cancel a lot of contestants just by some things they like or follow because it reveals a huge part of their character imo and for Becca, before she was ever spoiled as anything and up until now, though she's not perfect nor a saint by any means, she's the type of person I would definitely feel proud of like her mother is who raised her right. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:52 pm

I’m with you. Becca’s social media won me over a long time ago. You can learn a lot about someone and their posts to an audience of 100 followers. Her tributes to her dad, her adoration of her mom’s strength, her funny posts, political and moral values, her cute friendship with her childhood best friend Scott, lack of hey look of me posts but instead here’s my life, take a glimpse into it.

On the show she was positive, friends with everyone. Never seemed entitled or brought others down. She was the first not to judge Bekah’s age and compared it to the age difference of her parents. I liked how when her mom was giving her opinion on hometowns Becca didn’t whine or try and change her mind, she just listened as it was so clear she valued what she said.

For whatever reason her story has touched me. And I’m so happy Arie did what he did because I just know she’s got something great in store for her.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:26 pm

@AllAboutLove @SeekAny clapping! agree with all you have posted. and how about the respect she showed arie when her ex showed up! she didn't even let him in her room! yet arie has the audacity to call another women while engaged to becca and ask if its possible of her to take him back!!! while apparently slept with becca the night before no oh and then the fact if lauren had said no she won't take him back then he would have stayed with becca until another girl pops into his dm?!?!?! seriously this guy is stupid

i am just going to throw this out but IMO arie knew if he chose lauren as his f1 then pulled the switch Becca would not take him back.....

jmho
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:28 pm

How do we know that if Lauren didn't agree to getting back together with Arie that he would have stayed with Becca?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:31 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:How do we know that if Lauren didn't agree to getting back together with Arie that he would have stayed with Becca?

sorry we don't know 100%, it is what RS posted that he got from his sources......but i choose to believe it as its not the first time arie has done this, just ask his ex's.......
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:33 pm

Because he would have then pulled a true Mesnick and broken up with Becca before contacting Lauren. He called Lauren, guaranteed that she was interested, then broke up with Becca. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:34 pm

Aria wrote:Because he would have then pulled a true Mesnick and broken up with Becca before contacting Lauren. He called Lauren, guaranteed that she was interested, then broke up with Becca. IMO.

oh yeah and this!! yes
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:35 pm

Does Becca need to be a saint in order to think the way Arie treated her is wrong?

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:38 pm

if arie pulled what he pulled on becca i would feel the same way for that girl
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:42 pm

ReneeM wrote:Does Becca need to be a saint in order to think the way Arie treated her is wrong?

No, I'd have a problem with his behavior even if he'd done it to Krystal.  

IMO, wrong is wrong no matter who it is or if I like the person or not.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 64 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 59 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+87
Bumbleguild
TeamArie_
Pirouette
Nousernameneeded
tiger