SELECT CONTENT

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 55 of 64 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 59 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 Empty Re: Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:44 pm

How would anyone know this to be fact if it wasn't Arie himself. RS has a way with words and throw's his opinions around as fact which I've read several times here as if is fact and that's what happened.

Please provide the quote where RS confirms this is the case.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 Empty Re: Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:53 pm

"Arie and Becca were together as late as New Years Eve. Remember when he was in New York for the ball drop to promote the season? Becca was there with him. So once the New Year rolled around, they were together. I reported a few days later that on the night of the premiere Jan. 1st that Arie called Lauren. Again, this happened. Obviously I’m not privy to word for word what was said, but it was in this conversation that Arie made it known to Lauren he was having second thoughts and asked what she was feeling. It was established in this phone call that Lauren would fight for the two of them. She certainly didn’t shut him down, obviously considering where we’re at now, but she basically didn’t tell him no, didn’t tell him to leave her alone, and wasn’t against the thought of them getting back together. This conversation put the wheels in motion for Arie.
Now let me be clear, I’m not saying Lauren told him to break up with Becca. I’m not saying she encouraged him to do anything. But there was no chance that Arie would dump Becca in hopes that Lauren would take him back. He knew she was willing to try it."
RS
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:59 pm

Yep ! Gotta have a chicke waiting in the wings. Imo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:01 pm

** no links to RS' site**
PERIOD

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:02 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
"Arie and Becca were together as late as New Years Eve. Remember when he was in New York for the ball drop to promote the season? Becca was there with him. So once the New Year rolled around, they were together. I reported a few days later that on the night of the premiere Jan. 1st that Arie called Lauren. Again, this happened. Obviously I’m not privy to word for word what was said, but it was in this conversation that Arie made it known to Lauren he was having second thoughts and asked what she was feeling. It was established in this phone call that Lauren would fight for the two of them. She certainly didn’t shut him down, obviously considering where we’re at now, but she basically didn’t tell him no, didn’t tell him to leave her alone, and wasn’t against the thought of them getting back together. This conversation put the wheels in motion for Arie.
Now let me be clear, I’m not saying Lauren told him to break up with Becca. I’m not saying she encouraged him to do anything. But there was no chance that Arie would dump Becca in hopes that Lauren would take him back. He knew she was willing to try it."

Thanks.

But there was no chance that Arie would dump Becca in hopes that Lauren would take him back. He knew she was willing to try it."

That's his opinion. He has no way of knowing that's the case.

What was Becca doing while Arie was doing media? Holed up in a hotel in NYC? He was out in the street in NYC on NYE as per his live IG. He was at JK Jan 3rd. Becca is waiting around for him to come back to the hotel day in and day out?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:09 pm

Becca posted an instagram vid of her and another girl dancing on Jan 1 in what appears to be a private home.

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:14 pm

I don’t think anyone is a saint. I do admire Becca, she lost one parent, helped the other through cancer and even in being embarrassed has stayed pretty positive.

And I can honestly say, if Lauren was chosen as F1 then dumped I would still say Arie was wrong.

Personally, I am ready for Arie to go away. I have no dislike of Lauren for the situation. I am not a fan of some of her words post show, but I wish her well. My instinct says she will need it. Where as, I think Becca is the lucky one of the two. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:14 pm

@BKay thanks I just saw that myself after I posted I checked her IG

Jan 1
https://www.instagram.com/p/BdZX9vKhvnF/?hl=en&taken-by=bkoof

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:18 pm

Becca is the winner here. Arie is the kind of guy that is every parents worst nightmare for their daughter. Getting engaged is almost meaningless. After he dumps Becca in the most humiliating way he dates Lauren. Then Arie proposes to Lauren in less than 6 weeks !?! How much time have they even had to process Arie dumping Lauren, choosing Becca, dumping Becca, then dating? When did they see each other? Becca is way too good for Arie and so is Lauren, she just doesn’t know it yet. JMO.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo26 Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:45 pm

Peter's dad follows Becca on twitter. I think that pretty much confirms that her and Peter have been talking!

lolo26

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:50 pm

I will pray for her. Or buy her a find your Peter tee shirt.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:53 pm

Yeah, one unhealthy relationship to another to another. MO

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 64 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 59 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+87
Bumbleguild
TeamArie_
Pirouette
Nousernameneeded
tiger