SELECT CONTENT

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 56 of 64 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 60 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 Empty Re: Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:55 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Yeah, one unhealthy relationship to another to another. MO
IMO worse way way. Way.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 Empty Re: Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kolormiblnd Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:58 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
IMO worse way way. Way.

I will actually give her more credit than you two. She was looking for a peter, she found a needle and lost it, now it's on to live her best life. AMO

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:00 am

IMHO Peter will not giver her her best life. I would gladly eat crowe, and be happy to see a happy couple, but IMHO the last thing Peter wants is a g/f.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:03 am

GuardianAngel wrote:IMHO Peter will not giver her her best life. I would gladly eat crowe, and be happy to see a happy couple, but IMHO the last thing Peter wants is a g/f.

Oh GA, you misunderstand me , it is live her best life sans peter. I would not wish him on any woman in his present form. Maybe when he is new and improved.....not holding my breath but I do believe in miracles. laugh out loud

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:06 am

Kolormiblnd wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:IMHO Peter will not giver her her best life. I would gladly eat crowe, and be happy to see a happy couple, but IMHO the last thing Peter wants is a g/f.

Oh GA, you misunderstand me , it is live her best life sans peter. I would not wish him on any woman in his present form. Maybe when he is new and improved.....not holding my breath but I do believe in miracles. laugh out loud
Well, that is exactly what I was and believe GA was referring, Becca would be better off dating RS. I will stop.  cantstopl

Last edited by Kashathediva on Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo26 Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:11 am

I have faith in her, after what she tweeted last night!

lolo26

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:13 am

Kashathediva wrote:
Kolormiblnd wrote:

Well, that is exactly what I was and believe GA was referring, Becca would be better of dating RS. I will stop.  cantstopl

I stand corrected. I wonder, maybe we should all get together and nominate RS for next bach, an experiment you know... laugh out loud I better stop.

Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:18 am

@Kolormiblnd I have been saying RS or CH for years. Poetic justice. JMO

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:19 am

Kashathediva wrote:
IMO worse way way. Way.

First, Peter’s dad following Becca is proof of one Midwesterner supporting another and proof of nothing else.

Second, let’s discuss unhealthy relationships. Arie moves from dating Sydney, who met his parents, spent holidays with his family and went to out of state races with him, to being the bachelor where he told three women he was falling in love with them, told two he loved them, proposed to one, two weeks later was liking pics of the other, at some point broke up with fiancé one, and five weeks after being spotted at number two’s house is speculated to be engaged to number two.

Now let’s move on to Lauren, who was engaged to be married less than nine months before going on the bachelor, has a tough time with the process and calms when told she is loved to then be dumped, still takes guy who dumped her back and now after knowing he told some else he loved her right after telling her she loved him has supposedly got engaged to said guy.

I think all three have their fair share of unhealthy relationships IMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:22 am

I would love for RS to be TB...MF would skip the bus and have a 747 waiting for him...tires are much bigger.  

But, alas, it would be a short season, no one would show up at the meet and greet.  laugh out loud
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:24 am

Bet2Win wrote:I would love for RS to be TB...MF would skip the bus and have a 747 waiting for him...tires are much bigger.  

But, alas, it would be a short season, no one would show up at the meet and greet.  laugh out loud

rofl rofl rotfl  because the season was already spoiled.

Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:25 am

When it was first posted here, IMO I felt that was something to keep an eye out for. Thanks to @Cocoa Kisses who noticed it on Feb 5th. The other day IIRC someone indicated Becca knows Peter's SIL and that's why they are following each other. I went through her IG and she had not been following her that long.

Then she followed a friend of Peter's, and now Peter's father is following her.

Glad she got over the unhealthy relationship.
Maybe she won't be the ette.
Maybe she will be the ette and guess who is a contestant.

:crazed

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4521p264-rebecca-becca-kufrin-sleuthing-spoilers

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:27 am; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 64 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 60 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+87
Bumbleguild
TeamArie_
Pirouette
Nousernameneeded
tiger