SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 17 of 42 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 29 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 17 Empty Re: Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Kashathediva Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:31 pm

I guess it's a matter of vetting Giustina to see what is real and what is her story? 
The way she paints it, it's like the mom was enjoying sex with Arie too? LOL Good for her. 
How do you live with someone as Sydney reports and not know where your significant is? I know it can be a sneaky situation, but are these women brain dead? 
The more important thing to me is you have a relationship with someone and no ILY's are exchanged. 
Even in the 1970's this was looked upon as friends with benefits and not much more. 
To me the timeline is irrelevant. Women need to be accountable to themselves first. Because you have sex does not equal love and longterm.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 17 Empty Re: Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Guest Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:42 pm

Don't forget about Courtney. She was a part of his life during that time frame as well. Didn't she write about him in her book and it was published in 2014 (she was on the show in 2012)?

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:01 am

laugh out loud So he was juggling at least three women at the same time at one point. Man he must have been exhausted. He really is an expert baddy. Ed, Jordan and all the rest of them before him are amateurs. laugh out loud laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:03 am

bluwavz wrote:laugh out loud So he was juggling at least three women at the same time at one point. Man he must have been exhausted. He really is an expert baddy. Ed, Jordan and all the rest of them before him are amateurs. laugh out loud laugh out loud

There’s reasons why Arie keeps a journal laugh out loud. To keep his convos and girls straight giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:05 am

bluwavz wrote:laugh out loud So he was juggling at least three women at the same time at one point. Man he must have been exhausted. He really is an expert baddy. Ed, Jordan and all the rest of them before him are amateurs. laugh out loud laugh out loud

laugh out loud but I think is needs to be changed to was... Remember now he's all about being basic.   Hugesmile laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:26 am

Kashathediva wrote:I guess it's a matter of vetting Giustina to see what is real and what is her story? 
The way she paints it, it's like the mom was enjoying sex with Arie too? LOL Good for her. 
How do you live with someone as Sydney reports and not know where your significant is? I know it can be a sneaky situation, but are these women brain dead? 
The more important thing to me is you have a relationship with someone and no ILY's are exchanged. 
Even in the 1970's this was looked upon as friends with benefits and not much more. 
To me the timeline is irrelevant. Women need to be accountable to themselves first. Because you have sex does not equal love and longterm.

Maybe not brain dead as opposed to trusting  what Arie might have told them. Similar to how we see him on the show. He’s  disarming with his charm. As Sydney got to know him better she did catch him in lies. He told her he was going to try out a new spin class or something . She asked if he was going alone . He told her he was going with Kristina . She was an older wife of his workmate . She caught on to his lie and asked if he was going with Courtney. He paused and said yes. The point was made to show how  he’s used to juggling multiple women at one time. The question was asked, did he have side action when with Sydney .

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:39 am

Stone_Hedge wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I guess it's a matter of vetting Giustina to see what is real and what is her story? 

Maybe not brain dead as opposed to trusting  what Arie might have told them. Similar to how we see him on the show. He’s  disarming with his charm. As Sydney got to know him better she did catch him in lies. He told her he was going to try out a new spin class or something . She asked if he was going alone . He told her he was going with Kristina or something . She was an older wife of his workmate . She caught on to his lie and asked if he was going with Courtney. He paused and said yes. The point was made to show how  he’s used to juggling multiple women at one time. The question was asked, did he have side action when with Sydney .
Trusting. 
Now that is an interesting discussion topic when it comes to the sexes.
I grew up with 4 brothers. So I would trust men as far as I could throw them. Pffft.
I'm sorry, maybe it's just me, but if you live with someone after a week or so of moving to that area, hmmm. You are putting yourself in anyone's hands. Those hands could be a shark. Don't blame the shark. Blame yourself. IMO.
Then if that person and you never ever exchange the words ILY after you have had sex maybe 100's of times in year? No. IMO something is not quite right. Personally, I can't blame the other person. I would blame myself for being stupid. In lesser hands she could have been dead. 
Before you can trust another, IMO you best know yourself. IMO don't rely on what others tell you. Rely on what you tell you. Hold yourself accountable. Charm IMO is bull doody. Know yourself. If you can't know yourself then how do you expect others to take care of you?  
Maybe I watch Investigative ID way too much.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:44 am

So should Lauren trust Arie or is she stupid if she does? I feel sorry for her already. laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:48 am

IMO trust is something earned. It can also be something you have for someone and lost. Once lost, IMO, trust is difficult to regain if ever with that person. 
Relationships are liquid, IMO. They change over circumstances and years. 
It's tricky. Some are able to trust easily. Others not so much. 
My gut tells me with Lauren with the vague reference she made regarding her parental relationship is that she is difficult to trust or win over. 
JMPO(just my paranoid opinion)

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:51 am

Kashathediva wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:

Maybe not brain dead as opposed to trusting  what Arie might have told them. Similar to how we see him on the show. He’s  disarming with his charm. As Sydney got to know him better she did catch him in lies. He told her he was going to try out a new spin class or something . She asked if he was going alone . He told her he was going with Kristina or something . She was an older wife of his workmate . She caught on to his lie and asked if he was going with Courtney. He paused and said yes. The point was made to show how  he’s used to juggling multiple women at one time. The question was asked, did he have side action when with Sydney .
Trusting. 
Now that is an interesting discussion topic when it comes to the sexes.
I grew up with 4 brothers. So I would trust men as far as I could throw them. Pffft.
I'm sorry, maybe it's just me, but if you live with someone after a week or so of moving to that area, hmmm. You are putting yourself in anyone's hands. Those hands could be a shark. Don't blame the shark. Blame yourself. IMO.
Then if that person and you never ever exchange the words ILY after you have had sex maybe 100's of times in year? No. IMO something is not quite right. Personally, I can't blame the other person. I would blame myself for being stupid. In lesser hands she could have been dead. 
Before you can trust another, IMO you best know yourself. IMO don't rely on what others tell you. Rely on what you tell you. Hold yourself accountable. Charm IMO is bull doody. Know yourself. If you can't know yourself then how do you expect others to take care of you?  
Maybe I watch Investigative ID way too much.

You are wise. Arie has always hooked up with those not as wise as you. It wasn’t until they wised up did they realize how stupid they were. GA asked if Arie had side action when with Sydney. I’m the one that said he did and brought the info over. My point was he did sustain some 1 yr plus relationships, but it was when he had other side action going. If his ily to Lauren motivates him to go cold turkey monogamous , more power to him :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:52 am

bluwavz wrote:So should Lauren trust Arie or is she stupid if she does? I feel sorry for her already. laugh out loud

Yeah, I wonder if that's what people are going to say when Arie inevitably fools around on Lauren and eventually dumps her? "Well, she was an idiot for taking him back knowing his history and that he was coming off a broken engagement! He never married her, she had no reason to think it was a monogamous relationship! It's not Arie's fault, it's her fault for being such an idiot!". I can see it already. Not that I entirely disagree. She is an idiot and she will almost certainly get her heart broken. Why don't these people come to me before making decisions? IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:00 am

Aria wrote:
bluwavz wrote:So should Lauren trust Arie or is she stupid if she does? I feel sorry for her already. laugh out loud

Yeah, I wonder if that's what people are going to say when Arie inevitably fools around on Lauren and eventually dumps her? "Well, she was an idiot for taking him back knowing his history and that he was coming off a broken engagement! He never married her, she had no reason to think it was a monogamous relationship! It's not Arie's fault, it's her fault for being such an idiot!". I can see it already. Not that I entirely disagree. She is an idiot and she will almost certainly get her heart broken. Why don't these people come to me before making decisions? IMO.

If you have trust issues and you were going to gamble on a new relationship , it would seem you’d want better odds than Arie. Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 17 3806527698 One of her strong qualities is loyalty . Hard to say that about Arie and his girls. He’ll give it a try but his success in monogamy might be a challenge imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 42 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 29 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+70
LiboLRC
whit90
kmick0890
blueblues
jen689