SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 18 of 42 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 30 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 18 Empty Re: Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by alwaystulips Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:02 pm

I don’t think Lauren’s an idiot at all.  I think she’s guarded for her heart.  I get that and that she could fall for Arie.  I can also see that she will know to ask enough questions to see if he will truly commit to her.  She seems pretty smart to me.

All JMO.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 18 Empty Re: Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:10 pm

Personally, I think LB needs more of a Kasey K type to guard and protect her  PINKHEART not a baddy, kissing bandit type who has trouble sticking with one girl, but that's JMO.

And then again, maybe just maybe Arie will prove me wrong and stick it out.... Doubt it but for both their sakes I hope he tries.  

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:43 pm

Lauren seems pretty laid back to.me, even if she showed signs of jealousy at times. I think she is the perfect person to navigate these tumultuous waters that lie ahead. She seems smart and I am sure she is preparing for the tsunami that is headed their way post-show.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:52 pm

We've seen the pretty yet shy side of Lauren, but there's obviously a bad-azz side too since she was [edit] an emt for quite some time. It'll be interesting to watch her navigate all of this craziness to see if she can cope with it and if she has the stuff to make Arie want to stop roving.

eta: Aria,thanks for the job clarification.

Last edited by BKay on Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:04 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:58 pm

I don't believe she was a paramedic, but instead was an EMT.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:28 am

What is it that we saw with her at the end of the last episode? She seemed to come unhinged with her level of jealousy and anger. She said everything is pissing her off, she should be excited but instead she’s terrified he will pick someone else, it was torture to watch Jacqueline go on her date. Is it insecurity, jealousy or the competition.... maybe all three? Her extreme emotion here just seemed odd, an unhealthy odd.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:44 am

Aria wrote:
bluwavz wrote:So should Lauren trust Arie or is she stupid if she does? I feel sorry for her already. laugh out loud

Yeah, I wonder if that's what people are going to say when Arie inevitably fools around on Lauren and eventually dumps her? "Well, she was an idiot for taking him back knowing his history and that he was coming off a broken engagement! He never married her, she had no reason to think it was a monogamous relationship! It's not Arie's fault, it's her fault for being such an idiot!". I can see it already. Not that I entirely disagree. She is an idiot and she will almost certainly get her heart broken. Why don't these people come to me before making decisions? IMO.

Maybe it’s love and Lauren will be the one to turn him around. If that happens good for them. I don’t think that’s likely but it could happen. I think even if they do eventually break up I would bet Arie makes it last for awhile. There will be so much negativity around what he did he will try to repair his image and be the monogamous guy at least for a while. Dating will be easier than an engagement. He says he wants to be married but I wonder if he really does.He still seems like a player. IMO.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:16 am

Rolly wrote:What is it that we saw with her at the end of the last episode? She seemed to come unhinged with her level of jealousy and anger. She said everything is pissing her off, she should be excited but instead she’s terrified he will pick someone else, it was torture to watch Jacqueline go on her date. Is it insecurity, jealousy or the competition.... maybe all three? Her extreme emotion here just seemed odd, an unhealthy odd.

It was a somewhat unusual scene, IMO, because we don't normally see anyone directly interfacing with a producer. At least she chose to vent to a producer instead of another cast member. It reminded me a little bit of the scene from Kaitlyn's season where Shawn came unglued and went off and vented his frustration to a producer; her "angst" may have been a bit like what Shawn was feeling.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:45 am

Rolly wrote:He still seems like a player. IMO.

Maybe this is a case of "player meets player" which could work out well for Lauren. IMO she's played Arie pretty well so far though she may not even be aware that she is.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:14 am

Lucas15 wrote:
Rolly wrote:What is it that we saw with her at the end of the last episode? She seemed to come unhinged with her level of jealousy and anger. She said everything is pissing her off, she should be excited but instead she’s terrified he will pick someone else, it was torture to watch Jacqueline go on her date. Is it insecurity, jealousy or the competition.... maybe all three? Her extreme emotion here just seemed odd, an unhealthy odd.

It was a somewhat unusual scene, IMO, because we don't normally see anyone directly interfacing with a producer. At least she chose to vent to a producer instead of another cast member. It reminded me a little bit of the scene from Kaitlyn's season where Shawn came unglued and went off and vented his frustration to a producer; her "angst" may have been a bit like what Shawn was feeling.
I actually think this type of scene goes on far more frequently. It's just we are not shown such on the tv unless it's warranted. It just like the limo rides of the F4, F3 or F2 where they drive around and around baiting the cast person and pushing emotional hot buttons, until that person finally caves.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:37 am

Kashathediva wrote:I guess it's a matter of vetting Giustina to see what is real and what is her story? 
The way she paints it, it's like the mom was enjoying sex with Arie too? LOL Good for her. 
How do you live with someone as Sydney reports and not know where your significant is? I know it can be a sneaky situation, but are these women brain dead? 
The more important thing to me is you have a relationship with someone and no ILY's are exchanged. 
Even in the 1970's this was looked upon as friends with benefits and not much more. 
To me the timeline is irrelevant. Women need to be accountable to themselves first. Because you have sex does not equal love and longterm.

I couldn't agree more. If all that is true, they seemed to be ok with it all just before he left for filming. No one told him to fly a kite, they just continued being involved. So all this time, he's juggling his love life, with no ILY's, and no promise of anything, and now it's a problem. You put yourself in that position. You must have enjoyed being part of a love triangle at the time with no promise of anything. Even at 16 yrs old in the 70's I knew who only wanted a piece of a$$ and who was truly a nice guy. It's like Andi Dorfman saying all expenses were paid for a one night stand only to never be heard from again. Duh. From August 2013 to August 2017 did Guistina go on vacations together, did she meet his parents, did they spend Christmas and holidays together. IIRC he posted pics of Sydney on his IG and she did in fact meet his family and they did do things together. I find it hard to believe no other women knew about Sydney. Those that have always followed Arie closely know better than I do.

If Lauren and Arie are truly in love, none of their past should matter IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:04 am

Kashathediva wrote:
Lucas15 wrote:

I actually think this type of scene goes on far more frequently. It's just we are not shown such on the tv unless it's warranted. It just like the limo rides of the F4, F3 or F2 where they drive around and around baiting the cast person and pushing emotional hot buttons, until that person finally caves.

I don't recall extreme emotion to the level of classifying Lauren as unhinged, IMO. She didn't even raise her voice, if I recall correctly. no idea  She did actually say that everything was pi**ing her off, etc. and that is quite expressive for Lauren.

Which contestant was doing an ITM with a producer behind Lauren? You can see them in the background and can hear the contestant's voice.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 42 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 30 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+70
LiboLRC
whit90
kmick0890
blueblues
jen689