SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 3 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 3 Empty Re: Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Guest Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:04 pm

This is a silly question but I am assuming this is a different Lauren?

https://registry.theknot.com/lauren-burnham-chris-crane-july-2017/16186937

Back to top Go down

Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 3 Empty Re: Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by beader Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:33 am

^^ Strange.  Makes me wonder.  Maybe an engagement that was called off?  Maybe several Lauren Burnhams in Virginia Beach?

According to internet, her birthday is tomorrow, Nov. 20, 1991.

Last edited by beader on Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:51 am; edited 1 time in total

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:43 am

I did a quick whitepages search and only one Lauren Burnham, age 26, from Virginia Beach.
https://www.whitepages.com/name/Lauren-Burnham/VA

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:00 am

sportsgirl76 wrote:This is a silly question but I am assuming this is a different Lauren?

https://registry.theknot.com/lauren-burnham-chris-crane-july-2017/16186937

Now that is totally bizarre. Suspect If that is indeed the same Lauren, then that means that she literally went from a just fresh broken engagement to going on the show in just a matter of months. If that's the case, I seriously have to question this girl's judgement (or lack thereof). no no

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:38 am

@flojo031
Or it could mean that the wedding date she had July 2107 and was broken off from (perhaps even a year prior as we don't know when) and then went on the show Sept 2017. 
If it's the same person we don't know when the engagement was broken off is all I'm saying. She would not be the first.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by star_D Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:49 am

I think it's same Lauren but for whatever reason, the wedding didn't go through. Maybe long before she decided to go to the show.
Google "laureneburnham" + engage, you can find someone congratulated their engagement from cache but the user already revised his original caption.

star_D

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:13 pm

star_D wrote:I think it's same Lauren but for whatever reason, the wedding didn't go through. Maybe long before she decided to go to the show.
Google "laureneburnham" + engage, you can find someone congratulated their engagement from cache but the user already revised his original caption.

Thank you so much! She was engaged to Christopher Crane, a professional hockey player.

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:16 pm

Yeah, you guys are right. I guess this wouldn't be the first time someone came on the show fresh off a broken engagement or divorce. I'm assuming that she did The Bachelor hoping to get over her ex. JMO. Terrible way to deal with things. If Lauren really is F2, this is just going to make things worse for her not better. I'm wondering if the TPTB plan on using the broken engagement as her storyline, and maybe even transition into Bachelorette? question

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:42 pm

Lauren’s birthday was yesterday; her friend Patience Robinson wished her a happy birthday on IG. Her IG is public; Patience lives in New York so that could be why she misses Lauren. I found the hashtag interesting #bounceback. From her broken engagement or from Arie?

She has also gained two followers in the last couple of days. Possibly people reactivating. I still think she is F2.

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:58 pm

I have been taking screenshots of her IG everyday since Saturday.  The number change is so small I can't really tell if it's because people activatedeactivate or she's back.

I can't make up my mind if she's f2 or f3. Only time will tell!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by star_D Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:09 am

My prediction is that she is F2 or F1. I still feel she could end up as F1. She is Arie's usual type (his ex-girlfriend Sydney, Emily).
Her SM activities are insignificant comparing to the others. But I do wonder if people deactivate and activate that frequently. Hard to say.
Only time will tell.

star_D

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:19 am

I would argue that Arie is actually partial to brunettes. In the past five years, aside from Emily and Sydney there have been Courtney, Selma and three other brunette exes. Plus Kate Beckinsale is his dream babe. But yes, time will tell!
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+70
LiboLRC
whit90
kmick0890
blueblues
jen689