SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 22 of 42 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 32 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 22 Empty Re: Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Guest Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:54 am

Lauren’s dog is from her ex. The labradoodle

Back to top Go down

Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 22 Empty Re: Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Guest Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:16 am

Ladybug82 wrote:Ok, so let me see if I'm understanding this...

If/When he cheats on LB, it's simply because she's not the one?  And that somehow makes it all ok and all fault falls on her, not him?

No, that isn't what I was trying to say, so I'll try to clarify. In the dating scenarios that Arie's exes provided publicly, Arie was not committed to them and had not implied to them that he was. They hoped he would commit and they invested in a relationship that carried no promises. This is where the fault becomes the woman's, imo. We need to protect ourselves and our emotions first and foremost. Just because a man likes me and enjoys our sex doesn't mean he is in love, so if he gets tired of it and moves on, that doesn't make him a cheater. It makes me a dolt for being too easy to get, and for not being aware of his signals that I guarantee you were there if I had really wanted to know how he felt.

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:19 am

Maddy wrote:
Sharleen wrote:I dug the time shown between Lauren B and Arie and wanted to capture a bit of it. Their conversation really feels easy to me (I love that it's rarely about their "connection" and that they seem to make an effort to make it as natural in that getting-to-know-you way as possible)...
Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 22 Gif10
First, as I've been pointing out over the last few weeks, I see this as another light-hearted, subtle example of how self-deprecating and not ego-fueled Arie seems.

As for Lauren B, I get a sense that maybe she's the one sizing Arie up, leveling out the playing field, and like she's appropriately cautious, all of which I like. I also appreciate her general way of being. She's very NOT performer-y and just seems low-key and very herself, possibly even a little closed off due to the cameras. I for one WAY prefer this (and can relate), versus someone who's remotely too into the cameras, so yeah, I like Lauren B a lot.
http://www.alltheprettypandas.com/bachelor22/episode5

Sharleen points out that Lauren is appropriately cautious, low-key, very herself and a little closed off due to the cameras. That description reminds me of Catherine on Sean's season, although Lauren doesn't share Cat's endearing high-pitched, nervous giggle. I'm seeing several similarities between Sean's season and Arie's season. Could be producer's storyboards or possibly Sean's advice to his good friend Arie - who knows? I hope Sharleen will blog more of her thoughts when she finishes her La Boheme performances. She is spot-on in her assessments, IMO.

Not sure how we know that Lauren's Labradoodle is from her ex, but how nice that something positive came from that relationship! If Lauren and Arie are together, hopefully their dogs will like each other as well. Or maybe we'll hear about the battling dogs causing a rift in Arie and Lauren's already strained relationship. Time will tell... 2pop

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:24 pm

I apologize if I missed this discussion, but who was in this photo that Lauren gave to Arie at the M&G?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BdeeRDZgg_V/
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:02 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:I apologize if I missed this discussion, but who was in this photo that Lauren gave to Arie at the M&G?  

https://www.instagram.com/p/BdeeRDZgg_V/

I'm not 100% sure since I was unspoiled until a few days ago and have been trying to catch up since, but I think I remember reading somewhere that it was a picture taken with his dad at some race event....or something like that. Not sure if she is in it or her own dad.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:16 pm

Just to clarify. It was a photo of Lauren's Dad?
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:20 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:Just to clarify.  It was a photo of Lauren's Dad?  

I think it was Lauren with Arie's dad, but someone else might know for sure.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:57 pm

Lauren likes this post. She seems to be able to laugh at herself, which, IMO, will help her to weather the potential sm storm in the future. Also, I am wondering, since she was an EMT for three years, maybe the sm hate pales in comparison to the real life or death situations she’s faced. I really want to know more about her.

https://instagram.com/p/BfCUaSIlAZ-/

Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 22 E2eaae10

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:12 pm

@sdmom makes me think there were a lot more than four words spoken and that's why she liked it. laugh out loud

I just wonder how much they aren't showing us. I agree with Sharleen's blog upthread. Lauren IMHO is sitting back and observing rather than being in your face trying to grab all the attention.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:32 pm

Arie has mentioned in interviews that he wished more footage was shown.  I'm sure Lauren said more than just "wow" the entire date.  laugh out loud.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:04 pm

sdmom wrote:Lauren likes this post. She seems to be able to laugh at herself, which, IMO, will help her to weather the potential sm storm in the future. Also, I am wondering, since she was an EMT for three years, maybe the sm hate pales in comparison to the real life or death situations she’s faced. I really want to know more about her.

https://instagram.com/p/BfCUaSIlAZ-/

Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 22 E2eaae10

I am sure that much more was said on the date. TPTB isn’t about the love story, isn’t that the refrain we say over and over again here. So why should it be any different this season? Isn’t the refrain also the real love story starts after the show? Arie goofed up for whatever reason and chose someone else first, so theirs got delayed more.

I guess I thought we all after all these years understood that we see only very small select things with these shows, it happened with both Bryan and Peter on Rachel’s season, so Lauren is not unique or special. Rather just another person who willingly signed up to play TPTB’s game.

Perhaps post show we will see more of who she is, or we won’t. That will then be up to Lauren.

All is JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:26 pm

BKay wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:Ok, so let me see if I'm understanding this...

If/When he cheats on LB, it's simply because she's not the one?  And that somehow makes it all ok and all fault falls on her, not him?

No, that isn't what I was trying to say, so I'll try to clarify. In the dating scenarios that Arie's exes provided publicly, Arie was not committed to them and had not implied to them that he was. They hoped he would commit and they invested in a relationship that carried no promises. This is where the fault becomes the woman's, imo. We need to protect ourselves and our emotions first and foremost. Just because a man likes me and enjoys our sex doesn't mean he is in love, so if he gets tired of it and moves on, that doesn't make him a cheater. It makes me a dolt for being too easy to get, and for not being aware of his signals that I guarantee you were there if I had really wanted to know how he felt.

True! We hear/read what the ladies say but is everything true or embellished. They will tell the story that favor themselves, tell this part and conveniently leave the other part out. So because I know either personally, I take it all with a grain of sand.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 42 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 32 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+70
LiboLRC
whit90
kmick0890
blueblues
jen689