SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 32 of 42 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 32 Empty Re: Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by stuckinsc Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:17 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:I'm all for calling production out on their lack of trustworthiness, manipulation and talking out of both sides of their mouths, but at some point some of this is on Arie and he has to own it.  

Rewriting things to make it seem like Becca never happened and it was always all about LB is not owning it, IMO.  And while I'm normally more willing to wait and see how it all plays out, when it continues to match past repeated history (going back as far as before and after him filming Emily's season, that I used to be willing to give him the benefit of the doubt on) that kind of goes out the window.  

If somehow he manages to make things last and has a monogamous relationship with LB for a while, I'll be happy to reconsider changing my thoughts.  Until then giving him the benefit of the doubt has dried up and I'm just going to call him on his crap.  Same as I would any other lead.  

JMO

bestbud! clapping! thumbsup
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 32 Empty Re: Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by FLChica Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:22 pm

Yes, @Kashathediva, there is plenty of hyperbole and hysteria to be found. :crazed Sharleen navigated through one of the messiest seasons ever (JPG) and has remained friendly and supportive of the lead, regardless of his standing with TPTB & Bach Nation. The same is true of her friendship & support of naughty Nick. Sharleen calls it like she sees it and knows the shenanigans TPTB pull better than viewers, IMO. This is helpful to me as we figure out the Lauren & Arie story.

@Stone_Hedge do we know for a fact that Lauren posed for a pic with Arie at a race in 2012 or is this your guess-timate? How did Lauren become Arie's ex? TIA....

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:28 pm

I've always had a hard time believing that Arie was Plan B and considered late in the game.

Just over a month prior to filming.

One of the questions on the application process could have been who are you excited to see as the bachelor. Heck maybe Lauren's answer if in fact she mentioned Arie, and that she had met him at one time, could have been the seed that was planted for Arie to be TB.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:33 pm

No exact date of Lauren posing with Arie. It is a guesstimate . Someone earlier suggested the pics looks like it could be about 5 years ago. That cannot be determined . Lauren being an ex is based on dating on the show , letting her go and finding a way to get her back. Term was used loosely based on the premise of the show. Jmo

Last edited by Stone_Hedge on Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:23 pm

I wouldn't say she's an ex from the show, looking at the season preview he regretted his decision when he shut that limo door and sitting on that bench crying and rubbing his hands. From the timeline that GA posted and what I'm sensing he really didn't spend much of any time with Becca, less than 3 weeks.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:35 pm

pbmax wrote:I wouldn't say she's an ex from the show, looking at the season preview he regretted his decision when he shut that limo door and sitting on that bench crying and rubbing his hands. From the timeline that GA posted and what I'm sensing he really didn't spend much of any time with Becca, less than 3 weeks.

But that timeline is supposition, with the pics at Lauren’s house of the SUVs, he could have been with Becca for six weeks and we have no idea, did they meet family for the holidays, how many SHVs he had with Becca.

For now everything is opinion, and honestly, we may never know the whole truth.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:48 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:One of the questions on the application process could have been who are you excited to see as the bachelor. Heck maybe Lauren's answer if in fact she mentioned Arie, and that she had met him at one time, could have been the seed that was planted for Arie to be TB.

IMO it's maybe more than a "could have been" question asked - more likely a standard question. I have also heard that when they cast for BIP they ask a very similar question. And IIRC, in the People Magazine photo shoot with the new "happy couple", Emily was quoted as saying that when they asked her during the casting process what type of person she wanted to meet, her answer was "someone like Brad Womack".

Also IIRC when Lauren had that conversation with a producer after a RC she told him she went on the show to meet someone she would not normally have a chance to meet; though she didn't mention Arie by name, IMO it would have pretty clear to the producer who that "someone" was.

IMO whenever it was that TPTB considered casting Arie as the lead, Lauren was a shoe-in to be cast for his season. That she could have influenced their decision is IMO a possibility.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:02 pm

There's also another possibility ... the contestants apply one year ... but they might get a call the next year ... we don't know when did she (or "her best friend for her") send the application ... there are stories of people who were called some other season ... so who knows for how long the producers had her on their list.
And the talk about Arie for TB was circling for 3,2 seasons prior.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:17 pm

BKay wrote:^^Good points from all above. I've been emotionally invested in the outcome on this show before, but it turned into a sh!tstorm, so since then, I've enjoyed watching in more of a detached way. As several of you point out above, it's all about the emotions evoked and the choices made, always remembering of course that the screws are being turned so these people aren't making decisions the way they would at home.

That little chat Arie and Lauren had about their fears of him picking the wrong person and her falling in love, but not being chosen really got my attention. It foreshadowed the train wreck, so it's not all that surprising to me that it came true. I even wonder if producers suggested to Lauren that she play 21 questions with Arie. They had her pencilled in for F2 at least from that moment on if not before.

jmo

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:43 pm

grace8136 wrote:That little chat Arie and Lauren had about their fears of him picking the wrong person and her falling in love, but not being chosen really got my attention. It foreshadowed the train wreck, so it's not all that surprising to me that it came true. I even wonder if producers suggested to Lauren that she play 21 questions with Arie. They had her pencilled in for F2 at least from that moment on if not before.

That conversation certainly seemed to be foreshadowing but consider that there were two answers to the same question in that 21 question game - what Lauren said and what Arie said. In Lauren's case it suggests she is F2 - she falls for Arie but he picks someone else. But Aries answer (that he picks someone who isn't right for him) foreshadows that his choice turns out to be wrong for him. So - were these answers part of a predetermined story board - or was a story board crafted around these answers? Random happenstance - methinks not.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:11 pm

And I totally think it was Arie being Arie and he himself instigated it all and gave them the opportunity to extend the story board to include a switch.  

Either way, I don't see how it being part of the original story board makes Arie look any better.  He's not a completely innocent victim here.  He's been screwed over by TPTB so he knows to what extents they'll go.  

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:13 pm

happygolucky wrote:There's also another possibility ... the contestants apply one year ... but they might get a call the next year ... we don't know when did she (or "her best friend for her") send the application ... there are stories of people who were called some other season ... so who knows for how long the producers had her on their list.
And the talk about Arie for TB was circling for 3,2 seasons prior.

Here’s the thing with that. So just by chance both Arie and Lauren are out of relationships and free to go on this show ? If Lauren’s ap was submitted anywhere with a year or two ago, wasn’t she in a relationship? I’m thinking any ap filed was fairly recent imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 42 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+70
LiboLRC
whit90
kmick0890
blueblues
jen689