SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 33 of 42 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 37 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 33 Empty Re: Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Guest Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:14 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:And I totally think it was Arie being Arie and he himself instigated it all and gave them the opportunity to extend the story board to include a switch.  

Either way, I don't see how it being part of the original story board makes Arie look any better.  He's not a completely innocent victim here.  He's been screwed over by TPTB so he knows to what extents they'll go.  

JMO

Ita No way is he innocent . More like willing participant especially after the FRC. Jmo

Back to top Go down

Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 33 Empty Re: Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Sprite Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:19 pm

If Arie was so unsure of Becca, then why did he introduce her to his friends post show...according to that group picture that was taken and used as part of the spoiler that she was F1? It doesn't make sense to me. It can't be both ways. Either he was still happy and showing her off to family and friends or he was already regretting his choice...in which case why not just stick to a regular SHV and not include his friends and family? no idea

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:22 pm

@Ladybug82 and @Sprite, to me I am going with Occam’s razor. Arie chose Becca and changed his mind, because Arie is used to doing whatever he wants when it comes to women. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:50 pm

ITA @Sprite.  IMO, it does not add up to always wanting one (not the one he chose) and being totally unhappy with the one he chose.  Which is why when I compare what's happened that we have sleuthed post filming and piece it with RS's info to all the rumors and speculation of his past behavior with girls, it doesn't seem hard to connect the dots.  

@stuckinsc Sadly, yes IA.  And why I would love for someone to ask the ladies just how many have been in contact with Arie in some way, shape or form since filming ended.  After learning of him contacting multiple exs upon returning home and finding out he also had contact with Baby Beks, I wouldn't be surprised if it ended up being more than just those 3.

I'm not ready to tar and feather him or come after him with a pitch fork (yet laugh out loud), but he's lost any chance of receiving the benefit of the doubt from me until he's proven to be in a monogamous relationship with LB for a long period of time.  

'Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Fool me three times, shame on both of us.'  - Stephen King

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:03 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
pbmax wrote:I wouldn't say she's an ex from the show, looking at the season preview he regretted his decision when he shut that limo door and sitting on that bench crying and rubbing his hands. From the timeline that GA posted and what I'm sensing he really didn't spend much of any time with Becca, less than 3 weeks.

But that timeline is supposition, with the pics at Lauren’s house of the SUVs, he could have been with Becca for six weeks and we have no idea, did they meet family for the holidays, how many SHVs he had with Becca.

For now everything is opinion, and honestly, we may never know the whole truth.
The same goes for the pic that so-called to be Arie, Becca and his friends. I'm willing to say I don't believe it went 6 weeks and I may be wrong but we will know in the end. JMO
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:12 pm

Someone on IG asked Lauren what type of personality she has (MBTI). She replied with ENFP, but you would never believe it with her edit on the show. laugh out loud

(E)Extrovert, (N)Intuition, (F)Feeling and (P)Perceiving.

I would have pegged her as introverted, but I guess you have to be an a bit extroverted to be on TV to begin with.

http://www.teamtechnology.co.uk/tt/t-articl/mb-simpl.htm
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:18 pm

Well, it's clearly not just her edit as Arie had multiple ITMs where he said that she's quiet and shy. And we even saw the raw footage of that date, where she did seem rather reticent and stand-off-ish. I personally think she's a INFJ and she's lying to herself and giving herself the personality type she seems superior, but I guess we'll get a better idea with her post-show interviews. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:21 pm

Sprite wrote:If Arie was so unsure of Becca, then why did he introduce her to his friends post show...according to that group picture that was taken and used as part of the spoiler that she was F1? It doesn't make sense to me. It can't be both ways. Either he was still happy and showing her off to family and friends or he was already regretting his choice...in which case why not just stick to a regular SHV and not include his friends and family? no idea

That's thing that doesn't make sense to some of us, why go on a unsanctioned visit with Becca, bucking against the system, then a couple days later liking his F2 pic and it seems it didn't stop there. He could have just waited for a regular SHV. It's "clear" to me she didn't just pop back on his mind, she was there all the time. JMO
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:39 pm

pbmax wrote:snipped

That's thing that doesn't make sense to some of us, why go on a unsanctioned visit with Becca, bucking against the system, then a couple days later liking his F2 pic and it seems it didn't stop there. He could have just waited for a regular SHV. It's "clear" to me she didn't just pop back on his mind, she was there all the time. JMO

IA and that's why I wondered if there was a proposal and not an offer to date for more time.

From the sleuthing timeline, IMO he saw Becca once, maybe 4 wheeling, twice, SHV Ft Myer's, and that's it. The 3rd suspected SHV was when co workers went to Vegas, there was confirmation they were back but she was SM quiet. That was two days before he was filming at Lauren's parents house on Jan 17th. I don't think they were together then.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:42 pm

Sprite wrote:If Arie was so unsure of Becca, then why did he introduce her to his friends post show...according to that group picture that was taken and used as part of the spoiler that she was F1? It doesn't make sense to me. It can't be both ways. Either he was still happy and showing her off to family and friends or he was already regretting his choice...in which case why not just stick to a regular SHV and not include his friends and family? no idea
Maybe he was focusing on the feelings that he had for her and trying like hell to reinforce that it was love.   Been there. Done that.  Maybe after spending time with her together with his friends, he realized he was fooling himself.  (Sometimes the people closest to us can see what we cannot.)  Who knows?  I'm just speculating. But I can come up with lots and lots of scenarios.   Maybe he just didnt miss her that much after she left town and that in itself was a wake up call to him (that he wasnt in love with her.).
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:51 pm

The true relationship starts after the film stops rolling. As @tigertiz said maybe Arie was trying to make it work with Becca, but he just wasn't feeling it. Maybe Lauren was on his mind the whole time from the moment he said goodbye and the limo pulled away or maybe the more time he spent with Becca, he realized he missed Lauren and that undeniable spark they had. He even told Lauren on their date that he couldn't understand it, but he felt pulled towards her. It's called chemistry, Arie. laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:00 pm

Aria wrote:Well, it's clearly not just her edit as Arie had multiple ITMs where he said that she's quiet and shy. And we even saw the raw footage of that date, where she did seem rather reticent and stand-off-ish. I personally think she's a INFJ and she's lying to herself and giving herself the personality type she seems superior, but I guess we'll get a better idea with her post-show interviews. IMO.

There has to be a part of her that is extroverted. She chose to go on national television. laugh out loud. Maybe she is a little bit of both. Hopefully we will get a better idea when they do media rounds.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 42 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 37 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+70
LiboLRC
whit90
kmick0890
blueblues
jen689