SELECT CONTENT

BACHELOR CANADA - Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*

Page 20 of 47 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 33 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 20 Empty Re: BACHELOR CANADA - Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*

Post by Sprite Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:21 pm

@HEA My problem with the assumption that those are from the FDs is that they went tropical in the second episode. We don't know how long they were out of the country and I for one, tan fast. I could see the same for some of the ladies so it is hard for me to make jump to that conclusion so early.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 20 Empty Re: BACHELOR CANADA - Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*

Post by Guest Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:03 pm

Sprite wrote:@HEA My problem with the assumption that those are from the FDs is that they went tropical in the second episode. We don't know how long they were out of the country and I for one, tan fast. I could see the same for some of the ladies so it is hard for me to make jump to that conclusion so early.

agree. however, I see a fantasy suite with catie. the walls outside are typical in hotels, the inside with the blue door, the sofa. She is wearing a top bikini and crying hard. I do not think she would be that upset mid season. For me it is her fantasy suite

Mikaela is more about weather and palm trees behind her and also very suntanned. The FRC showed grey heavy clouds, so for me the last few days of the finale were not sunny all time. She is wearing sleeves but the dress is light material. She can indeed be in costa rico or anywhere the places I think I sleuthed but she also look very upset and again i do not see it mid season. For me it is top 3 minimum. Also talking about engagement is not something she would say mid season but a last 2 position, near the finale IMO

I do not exclude Stacy who was the only one seen and heard that she is falling in love and that terrifying her but the settings looks more a CP in costa rica or countries nearby

I would like to add that the beaches where chris is reflecting and the finale are VERY different IMO. The sandy are more central america and the finale as I mentioned looks more like volcano rocks which is typical in Hawaii.

we are indeed ep2.... everything I think happened is just based on the season teaser and I leave an open door with Lindsey being F1 although for me the teaser does not edit it, episodes will give us more details

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:16 pm

So I still miss a couple of places but not knowing much of the girls it is difficult.

question: do you think consulting the channel website is considered as a spoiler? I do not think they would spoil their own tv show right? I am asking because i would love to consult the BIOS and also the extras they always add. This would give us a better idea overall i think.

do you think this is the same girl? I do not think it is Lindsey. Girl has long hair. could be Britney W you think? the 2nd looks more Lisa though. with chris, i am not sure i recognize lindsey.

BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 20 Fd210
BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 20 Image211
BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 20 10813
BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 20 5811

I think this is all Lindsey and if so, the picnic looks very much like a hometown date. it looks like apples trees and a factory, so I am thinking because the grass is very green, that is is canada. and if it is canada, then it is either Toronto area or Vancouver area. Fruits farms are more from quebec down to Toronto/Hamilton area because it is more temperate and sunny. we have a lot of grapes, peaches etc .... but near Vancouver, it is more vineyards.

BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 20 Htd110

For me this pic screams hometown and this is interesting because I do not see any other place that looks like hometown. so Lindley is definitely important. the vegetation looks like there is a lake nearby.

These 2 PI are possibly fantasy suite. we can see a sofa and a table in the background no? 2 different outfit...

BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 20 444410
BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 20 222210

and this place is definitely a SD but is is a fantasy date or a central america date? The wood behind them looks very much like mikaela so I am thinking top 3 date. It is NOT sunny at all... so for me it is all at the same finale place.

BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 20 Fd110

BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 20 10115

if we compare size. I think the catamaran with a peru flag is catie. At CP they have heels. The length of the hair fit and they do not look black.

BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 20 T511
BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 20 Size110
BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 20 Size310

however I see more mikaela on this one

BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 20 11713

BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 20 Image210

Finally I am not sure if this is a message they wanted to tell us from episode 1

BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 20 Catie111

all are my SC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:49 pm

so for me it is definitely a mix of Caraibes sea and pacific ocean. color and waves, sandy beaches and narrow rocky ones.

so again, for me the finale looks very much pacific north and south and hawaii. I need to find another place with volcano black rocks like that.

anyway, i found it interesting to compare

BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 20 Sea110
BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 20 Sea210
BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 20 T611
BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 20 T512
BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 20 Sea310
BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 20 Sea510
BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 20 Sea610
BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 20 Sea710
BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 20 Sea810
BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 20 Sea910
BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 20 Sea1110
BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 20 Sea010

my sc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:32 pm

so i will watch live tonight. @sprite are you with me?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:24 pm

HEA wrote:so i will watch live tonight. @sprite are you with me?

Yes!!! As soon as Survivor is over I am flipping to Bachelor. Can't wait. I am loving Wednesdays these days.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:00 pm

Here we go!!! Crazy girl time.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:03 pm

Feeding the women to make them fat. Oh Brittany you sneaky girl you.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:05 pm

Who wants to join the Mile High Club? 

Stacy
Catie
Michaela
Meghan...not the brightest bulb

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:06 pm

Zip lining. I wanted to go when we were in Hawaii and we had it booked but it was cancelled last minute. I'm jealous.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:09 pm

Meghan looks like she is about to puke.

Michaela volunteers to go first. That was a screenshot.

Poor Meghan is left last and by herself just screaming her head off and crying a little.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:10 pm

The rest of the women are back at the mansion and Brittany is taking over the Shanti crazy train.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 47 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 33 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BACHELOR CANADA - Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*

+8
Chgohighlife
Katiebelle
AllAboutLove
AEF
LeapofFaith