SELECT CONTENT

BACHELOR CANADA - Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*

Page 25 of 47 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 36 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 25 Empty Re: BACHELOR CANADA - Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*

Post by Guest Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:01 pm

So I checked again all the PIs...

in fact I was wrong. The 3 PIs with different outfit are not exclusive Lindsey. In fact catie and meghan used it. However, Lindsey had 3 different outfit including the one during her 1-1 on plain (white top). But 2 out of 3, lindsey looks more suntanned.

i can also say that catie and meghan look suntanned. so for me, those PI were all done in costa rica. I thought it could be fantasy date but meghan being on the same PI, then it cannot be

catie looks over the moon (but she is always on a high so it means nothing  cantstopl ) and VERY suntanned. I think this was after her 1-1 on the catamaran next episode.

BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 25 Image713
BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 25 444413
BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 25 222213
BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 25 Pimeg10
BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 25 Picati10

my sc

this said... michaela is now the only one with this background.

BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 25 5513
my sc

Last edited by HEA on Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 25 Empty Re: BACHELOR CANADA - Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*

Post by Guest Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:14 pm

Now... this place bother me. I just cannot figure it out where it is. But I am thinking it is a helico place?

- looks like a concrete pier
- looks like chris was waiting and she jumped on his arms
- looks like no girls are behind her or she would not kiss him like that

and finally I think it is michaela.

but the dress and the other dress do not match so I am thinking 2 different dates.?

what bother me is the pedestal next to them and it seems to have a rose on it. He is wearing suit. and this is the first time I see her with a cocktail long dress. But I am confused. jumping and kissing (both) thoughtfully like that in front of the other girls behind? it does not make sense at all.

So I am really thinking a 2nd date here for michaela.

BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 25 1615
BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 25 Bff10
BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 25 1414
BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 25 T1211
my sc

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:34 pm

handwave @HEA  I’m back! I had an unexpected trip for work so haven’t been around but did manage to get my hands on episode 3. 

I’m really loving Lindsay - I’m just a little worried about her age but she does seem very mature. Still loving Catie and Cait - and what’s with these Cs - nothing wrong with an old fashioned K! 

Some of the other girls are coming across as very immature and petty - I think Jess is a bit of a mean girl. I personally don’t like Brittany but they are editing her way worse than she is.

Stacey is now on my radar but Dee is hardly around. Now that another 2 have gone we will see more of the girls left so hopefully more personalities will shine through.

Also - still not impressed with all the kissing done infront of the other girls - not very gentlemanly! 

At this stage my f3 are Lindsay, caitie and Cait.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:35 pm

what I learned about chris is this.

he wants to have a long term commitment, soulmate, wife and kids.
he is ready to commit
he does not care for BS and drama
he wants a meaningful conversation, therefore not a dumb girl with no brain
he wants an easy going girl
he wants a fun spunky confident girl
he is very sexual

The sexual is obvious when he kisses Britanny.

am i missing somehting?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:42 pm

Katiebelle wrote:handwave @HEA  I’m back! I had an unexpected trip for work so haven’t been around but did manage to get my hands on episode 3. 

I’m really loving Lindsay - I’m just a little worried about her age but she does seem very mature. Still loving Catie and Cait - and what’s with these Cs - nothing wrong with an old fashioned K! 

Some of the other girls are coming across as very immature and petty - I think Jess is a bit of a mean girl. I personally don’t like Brittany but they are editing her way worse than she is.

Stacey is now on my radar but Dee is hardly around. Now that another 2 have gone we will see more of the girls left so hopefully more personalities will shine through.

Also - still not impressed with all the kissing done infront of the other girls - not very gentlemanly! 

happy to see you back!!!! bestbud!

interesting!!! i think cait (i thought it was kait) has a 2-1... so for me it does not go with top 4

i agree that dee is history. sadly i think he does not want a mother. he changed from 180 from FIR to ep2... so either prods pushed him or dee made way more drama when shanti told him and he did not like dee personality.

it is funny that you do not talk about michaela

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:38 pm

michaela is wearing the same top. i probably a body top but not the bottom. seems chris changed from tee to short sleeves shirt. evening casual dress. .... so for me she had the quality time and it seems to me they are dancing while pashing

via GIPHY

BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 25 Gd41010

They also go to some bar? I read WELCOME and OPEN

BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 25 Open10

my sc and gif

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:42 pm

lara is pretty muc confirmed eliminated next episode. same dress

BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 25 Lara10
BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 25 8911
my sc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:52 pm

HEA wrote:
Katiebelle wrote:handwave @HEA  I’m back! I had an unexpected trip for work so haven’t been around but did manage to get my hands on episode 3. 

happy to see you back!!!! bestbud!

interesting!!! i think cait (i thought it was kait) has a 2-1... so for me it does not go with top 4

i agree that dee is history. sadly i think he does not want a mother. he changed from 180 from FIR to ep2... so either prods pushed him or dee made way more drama when shanti told him and he did not like dee personality.

it is funny that you do not talk about Michaela

I don't think either of those. I just don't think he was into her physically. Simple....the little head always leads the way.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:35 pm

except i think they went for the top 3 in Puerto Vallerta in Mexico...

I found pretty much the exact replica of the galleon: THE MARIGALANTE. I know the sails are white and not black but with time, those need to be changed and we clearly see the pirates flag on top. the siren on the bow of the boat looks the same as well as colors etc... plus on the second pic the sail is black

I think it is truly michaela on the galleon and if so then they went after hometown IMO

It is possible they also blow the conch there. I also found some rocky beaches.

So for me, here is a very strong possibility of the  F1 F2 F3 location (and no longer Hawaii as I thought)

This said... if Michaela is F3.... that is a heck of a date................ so I may change my mind about the order of the top 3.......... no idea scratch

BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 25 912
My sc

BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 25 Pirate10
BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 25 Map210
BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 25 Map110
source source
BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 25 June10
BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 25 Boat10
BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 25 Boat210
google SOURCE SOURCE

Link for the galleon with tons of pictures named MARIGALLANTE: SOURCE

Last edited by HEA on Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:45 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:39 pm

@Sprite you do not put her in the top 3?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:42 pm

HEA wrote:@Sprite you do not put her in the top 3?

I'm not sure yet. I think she is in the top 6, but we have barely seen her after the Shanti incident. Regardless if Chris is feeling her or not, I think the producers will make him keep her just because she is a mom and they want that storyline and the drama it brings.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:48 pm

HEA wrote:so i think I could SC who is the girl on the pirats boat and this is Michaela

girl has black hair and a bun

at some point cutting room blured her face but I could manage to get ONE pic

what do you think??

BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 25 1710

she very much looks like

BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 25 311

BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 25 1810

my sc

so I am quoting myself to keep both posts together

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 47 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 36 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BACHELOR CANADA - Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*

+8
Chgohighlife
Katiebelle
AllAboutLove
AEF
LeapofFaith