SELECT CONTENT

BACHELOR CANADA - Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*

Page 36 of 47 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 41 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 36 Empty Re: BACHELOR CANADA - Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*

Post by Sprite Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:12 pm

@Chgohighlife because they confirmed it. Nick only slept with V. I think it is one of the reasons they were p*ssed with them. Tptb expected a more trashy season from Nick and he didn't deliver...hence even more Corinne.

Back on topic...@HEA I see editing. It is a classic taking a facial expression out of context. They do it all the time. I really don't see the immaturity that you do with Lyndsay or the over the top hair flip/play. I may further down the line, but I don't at this moment. I wonder if that is because I am less invested? You do so much work with all the s/c and you seem to second guess yourself because of it. I watch the show and that is pretty much it.

I will  rofl if my coworker ends up being right. He said Lyndsay after all the girls exited the limo. We are supposed to be working together this week so hopefully will get to watch together again. I will be curious to see if he has changed his mind. I will let you know. I love a male viewpoint.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 36 Empty Re: BACHELOR CANADA - Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:40 pm

Sprite wrote:@Chgohighlife because they confirmed it. Nick only slept with V. I think it is one of the reasons they were p*ssed with them. Tptb expected a more trashy season from Nick and he didn't deliver...hence even more Corinne.

Back on topic...@HEA I see editing. It is a classic taking a facial expression out of context. They do it all the time. I really don't see the immaturity that you do with Lyndsay or the over the top hair flip/play. I may further down the line, but I don't at this moment. I wonder if that is because I am less invested? You do so much work with all the s/c and you seem to second guess yourself because of it. I watch the show and that is pretty much it.

I will  rofl if my coworker ends up being right. He said Lyndsay after all the girls exited the limo. We are supposed to be working together this week so hopefully will get to watch together again. I will be curious to see if he has changed his mind. I will let you know. I love a male viewpoint.

I agree with your co-worker about Chris and Lyndsey.
That was a hell of a misleading liberty the edit took with Raven but it made her famous so it worked.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:36 pm

@Chgohighlife  laugh out loud this is called sleuthing. we theorize and we fail and sometimes we are right

the major issue we all have iMO is that we are all influenced no matter what we think about one girl or guy we like the best or connect best or think to understand best

so at the end, of course we are biaised.

this is why i love no spoiled. i try my best to just theorize with episodes and teasers. it is hard because i have to think like the prods with their edits and i have to use previous tricks they used on previous seasons. it gets harder and harder because i am convinced that some do come on this forum to just check what the general viewers see or think and if it is too obvious I do believe they do adjust their edits the following season.... but some edits are just same old same old like hiding the F1, push forward the F3 and F2 and drama drama drama

less drama would be so much enjoyable. everyone is complaining about the freaking drama, yet they continue to feed us ad nauseam... BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 36 4103285151 BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 36 318829699

so yes... i am very often wrong and rarely right and this is why when I am right I react so childishly. this show put my grey cells on vacation truly

right now i still see michaela as F1. She is the only one who had no 1-1 but a disguised extra time 1-1 (same duration). Somehow I know Chris already made up his mind to select her at this bomba contest. I have little doubt about it

Lindsey for me is a puzzle because prods failed to show me the extra plus he has with her. right now I saw a disappointed guy with her age, trying to forget and excuse it but still enjoying the kisses because she is very pretty. the only compliment he said was that they were both awkward and lay back and love outdoors.

I am now waiting the fireworks with michaela and the pirates that I really think is her fantasy date. This is for now the only love story I see evolving

we have seen many meh dates with F1 in previous seasons so we'll see if this applies with Lindsey and the overcome is her age and long distance relationship.

Last edited by HEA on Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:38 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:37 pm

@Sprite out of all the girls out of the limo, who did they found the prettiest?

if it is lindsey then their choice is moot cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:06 pm

HEA wrote:@Chgohighlife  laugh out loud this is called sleuthing. we theorize and we fail and sometimes we are right

the major issue we all have iMO is that we are all influenced no matter what we think about one girl or guy we like the best or connect best or think to understand best

so at the end, of course we are biaised.

this is why i love no spoiled. i try my best to just theorize with episodes and teasers. it is hard because i have to think like the prods with their edits and i have to use previous tricks they used on previous seasons. it gets harder and harder because i am convinced that some do come on this forum to just check what the general viewers see or think and if it is too obvious I do believe they do adjust their edits the following season.... but some edits are just same old same old like hiding the F1, push forward the F3 and F2 and drama drama drama

less drama would be so much enjoyable. everyone is complaining about the freaking drama, yet they continue to feed us ad nauseam... BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 36 4103285151 BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 36 318829699

so yes... i am very often wrong and rarely right and this is why when I am right I react so childishly. this show put my grey cells on vacation truly

right now i still see michaela as F1. She is the only one who had no 1-1 but a disguised extra time 1-1 (same duration). Somehow I know Chris already made up his mind to select her at this bomba contest. I have little doubt about it

Lindsey for me is a puzzle because prods failed to show me the extra plus he has with her. right now I saw a disappointed guy with her age, trying to forget and excuse it but still enjoying the kisses because she is very pretty. the only compliment he said was that they were both awkward and lay back and love outdoors.

I am now waiting the fireworks with michaela and the pirates that I really think is her fantasy date. This is for now the only love story I see evolving

we have seen many meh dates with F1 in previous seasons so we'll see if this applies with Lindsey and the overcome is her age and long distance relationship.

Michaela is MY CHOICE too because I think she cares the most and he definitely does like her but, I am unspoiled and very confused and I just see him heated up (in my mind) with Lyndsey. I don't see anything at all with Catie but, some other posters do so, I'm really and truly and definitely confused. dizzy
You definitely have more experience watching than me, though. I started with Chris Soules, watched every episode and I was way off on that one.

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:46 pm

@Chgohighlife I may have seen this franchise way back to the prince or the guy before him but once the SM came out, this is when I started to loose my touch. I used to be good to find the F1, not anymore. In fact I am pretty good to find the F2 now giggling

@sprite is way way better at finding the F1.

My major issue is that I do not see the hidden clues or the obvious body language with the lead and his/her F1.

I think we all have in mind his HANG ON, HAND ON, HANG ON.... and this for every single viewer means that he is chasing her and she is his favorite. great montage, great sequence and definitely great edit.

but if you remove this hang on.... what do we have? a guy who is not into a 10 years younger girl, pretty but not mature in his mind to settle down with marriage and kids. And there is nothing wrong with that, it is just reality facts. She just came out of this cheating story, i do not think she will be happily jumping into being engaged and move to Toronto in a heart bit.

michaela is from my perspective a bit too girly but he loves girly girls, he loves beautiful women, he loves sensual girls..... but does he prefer a tomboy instead who spend free time hiking all the time? I dunno. I dunno what he wants except travels and have a fun exciting life with exciting and fun and laughs with deep conversations.... Mrs Perfect.

he wants the perfect girl but who fit his boxes?

Right now I do not see, prods fault or not, the evolution with lindsey but i sure see it with michaela and you are right, she is (with catie maybe) the only one who seems interested about him. catie already prepared her wedding dress before meeting chris as she was sure that it was in the stars that he was the one.......... stacy is expecting a prince charming who will put her on a pedestal..... lindsey is pouting all the time because she wants him to chase her and make her feel (her words) like she is #1 24/7....

the only realistic relationship so far for me is michaela but again I would not put my money on her to be F1 since i am more than often wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:50 pm

HEA, you know I think the reason we’re so confused is because Chris is. He seems very decisive about what he does not want but, he really hasn’t had enough time to figure out who he does want. I think he really likes different girls for different reasons and I certainly understand that because they’re all kinda cool and really beautiful.

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:56 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:HEA, you know I think the reason we’re so confused is because Chris is. He seems very decisive about what he does not want but, he really hasn’t had enough time to figure out who he does want. I think he really likes different girls for different reasons and I certainly understand that because they’re all kinda cool and really beautiful.

I think he has this perfect image in his head and at the end the girl did not tick all the marks... which is always the case IRL.

I agree that he is very fond of a few and right now they are all giving him what he wants: focus and attention ON HIM. As soon as a girl asks him a personal question or compliment him, he finds her incredible and all that

to be honest, i do not think any of the girl truly fit him. so at the end we will have the I love them both but "I cannot deny I want her in my life"

this ring a Lindsey bell with all the concession he think he is ready for her: age and distance and no engagement with a GF/BF relationship.

Yes I think Michaela is a better fit but i need to see him chasing her now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:25 pm

HEA wrote:@Sprite out of all the girls out of the limo, who did they found the prettiest?

if it is lindsey then their choice is moot cantstopl

He found a few of them "HOT"....Catie, Lyndsay, Kait, Lara. His type is cute blondes. His wife is one of those, so he is somewhat biased, but we've watched other seasons together and he can pick up on who the guys like....regardless of his own preferences.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:48 pm

I am thinking CP at the baseball GD and someone else got the rose

via GIPHY

BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 36 2114

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:39 am

not the same boat

britanny
BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 36 Boat211

catie
BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 36 Boat411

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 47 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 41 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BACHELOR CANADA - Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*

+8
Chgohighlife
Katiebelle
AllAboutLove
AEF
LeapofFaith