SELECT CONTENT

BACHELOR CANADA - Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*

Page 37 of 47 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 42 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 37 Empty Re: BACHELOR CANADA - Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*

Post by Guest Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:39 am

This week

I think the events went that way. Britanny got her 1-1 but since she did not have any GD, she decided to "break the rules" and pay a visit to Chris. Lindsey witnessed her either leaving or coming back, told told the girls. drama

I think some girls are going to confront Chris It became such a problem that chris had no choice but to make a decision to let her go at cocktail even though she had a rose from her 1-1.

Since Michaela is part of the baseball GD... I think the confrontation will be at the hotel. What I took as maya ruins wall being them is just a wall. Meghan is repeating "fake girl" and "shady" but both michaela and meghan have a DIFFERENT BIKINI.

So I think at the CP at the baseball GD... the girls pushed the button once again to the point that Chris said to them:

"I have nothing to hide"
"I want it all in the open"

leading to:
"we may have to go our separate ways"

BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 37 112
BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 37 413

Britanny has the SAME RED BIKINI
BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 37 Boat513
BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 37 Boat811

BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 37 2413
BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 37 714
BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 37 1212

He will have an explanation with her

BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 37 Boat710
BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 37 Boat610
BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 37 1619

my issue is when will she be eliminated? we know she will be part of the EXOTIC DANCING (with Stacy)... so do we have 2 GD this week including the exotic dancing  and this is when she broke the rules and all the drama will end at her elimination at the CP before the RC???

but then if she had a 1-1, she should not be part of a GD.... so maybe britanny never had a 1-1... and the SC is all about her breaking the rules

I just find convenient that all of a sudden we see KAIT and BRITANNY looking very chummy and agreeing about breaking the rules...... so maybe THEY BOTH broke the rules??

then..... MAYBE the one who broke the rules is KAIT...

BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 37 T2211
BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 37 T2310

this is the only logical explanation I have... then next week it will be a 2-1 KAIT vs JESSIE

BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 37 9011
BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 37 Kait310

and we have this PI with Michaela accusing someone to be a psychopath... who? Britanny or Kait?

BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 37 5515

chris looked definitely upset and defeated both at GD CP and RC CP

BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 37 1913
BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 37 2213

in my opinion this is the last rose of the RC...

BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 37 1620

Right now I am not sure if it all happened this week or within 2 weeks...

Back to top Go down

BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 37 Empty Re: BACHELOR CANADA - Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*

Post by Guest Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:55 am

this week:

1-1 britanny ?
GD baseball... lisa eliminated during GD
GD exotic dancing? (brinany and stacy
Possible britany elimination ((asked her to go outside for a talk and let her go)

1-1 Michaela (fireworks)
GD mud (catie and lindsey kissing... possibly kait
1-1 Stacy (I am falling in love and it terrifies me) - kissing sea
2-1 kait versus ?? (jungle + mist waterfall?)

hometown?
lindsey (pool shower conch)
michaela (pirates)
catie (catamaran + hand in hand on beach)
Stacy ... only one left

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:28 am

Where is Jessie?

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by AmberTrails Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:50 pm

Did anyone notice the mermaid tail on the dress in the mystery picture...could it be her?????
AmberTrails
AmberTrails

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:25 pm

Or Meghan. What's going on with her. @HEA if I recalled, she was shown prominently in the early previews. Any 1-1 for her? Could it be the 2-1?

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:57 pm

Idlemess wrote:Where is Jessie?

I think the 2-1 is kait versus jessie

it is boiling for a while now

kait and britany versus jessie

fake versus honest

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:05 pm

Idlemess wrote:Or Meghan. What's going on with her. @HEA if I recalled, she was shown prominently in the early previews. Any 1-1 for her? Could it be the 2-1?

oooo that's it!!! no wonder something was not matching!!!

1-1 britanny ?
GD baseball... lisa eliminated during GD (catie, michaela, lisa, kait)
GD exotic dancing? (brinany and stacy... possibly meghan and jessie
Possible britany elimination

1-1 Michaela (fireworks)
2-1 kait versus ?? (jungle + mist waterfall?).... jessie eliminated
GD mud (catie and lindsey kissing... possibly kait
elimination meghan

1-1 Stacy (I am falling in love and it terrifies me) - kissing sea
GD??? POSSIBLY when catie is having a meltdown???
kait eliminated

hometown?
Stacy ... only one left... eliminated

top 3
lindsey (pool shower conch)
michaela (pirates)
catie (catamaran + hand in hand on beach)

Last edited by HEA on Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:14 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:06 pm

AmberTrails wrote:Did anyone notice the mermaid tail on the dress in the mystery picture...could it be her?????

not sure what you mean... are you talking the black dress? scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:29 pm

@HEA per usual, thanks for the effort you've put in on all of the screen caps.

I see that Kait seems to like being provocative in taking her clothing off laugh out loud #noshame

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:39 pm

Idlemess wrote:
@HEA per usual, thanks for the effort you've put in on all of the screen caps.

I see that Kait seems to like being provocative in taking her clothing off laugh out loud #noshame

laugh out loud yeah... since her "I do not care" and the sound of her voice annoys me.
I think she has a double face, same with britanny

all sweet and lovey in front of him, all mean and BS behind... and ready to walk on everyone toes.
the guy has money...

Last edited by HEA on Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:44 pm

right now I am trying to fit catie crying.... she is still in republica dominican.

she is at the RC and does not seem phased about the drama..... she is seen at GD baseball so it is not next week

then we see her doing her yoga thing again in the mud GD or chocolate GD or whatever the brownish substance the girls are putting on him.... and I am pretty sure the girls were not supposed to be on bikini but kait decided to get dirty with him

i am pretty sure we have no 2nd date this season. and I truly believe that the catamaran is her date

so when is she having a melting down.... and why?

Back to top Go down

Post by AmberTrails Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:46 pm

HEA wrote:
AmberTrails wrote:Did anyone notice the mermaid tail on the dress in the mystery picture...could it be her?????

not sure what you mean... are you talking the black dress? scratch

See the mermaid tail on the bottom of the dress

BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 37 413
AmberTrails
AmberTrails

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 47 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 42 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BACHELOR CANADA - Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*

+8
Chgohighlife
Katiebelle
AllAboutLove
AEF
LeapofFaith