SELECT CONTENT

BACHELOR CANADA - Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*

Page 44 of 47 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45, 46, 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chris - BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 44 Empty Re: BACHELOR CANADA - Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*

Post by Guest Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:49 pm

so overall tonight episode is about

britanny who looks to act with chris (kissing him but staring the camera man).... kinda bragging that she will go anywhere....

kait is full of herself and making fun of megan and pull megan down.... my gosh she is thining very high of herself.....

Back to top Go down

chris - BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 44 Empty Re: BACHELOR CANADA - Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*

Post by Guest Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:52 pm

following day.....

megan has her rose in hand.... jessie is smiling.... kait is not....

britanny is questioning what megan talked with chris about

megan is smitten.... poor thing

jessie does not trust britanny

megan think that britanny treat her condescending

britanny and kait are bitching together.... SC war and all that... britanny says she is a competitive personn

GD BASEBALL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:56 pm

So they play baseball

he is very impressed by lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:59 pm

chris wants to give back to the dozen of kids who came

chris gives all the bats and material to the kids

chris choose lindsey for extra tme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:02 pm

catie is very upset

allt he girls go back to the hotel

lindsey gets extra time

teaser: time with lindsey goes sour.....

chris is upset: maybe we will have to go our separate ways

i have a feeling she will tell him about not moving to toronto or not wanting to be engaged...... or ???

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:03 pm

commercial

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:07 pm

lindsey and chris... go to a bar, sofa

chris: hope she is on the same page, wants what i want

L: i like him... la la la

L; te way you make me feel (chris goes for a kiss)

C is on the moon....

discussion again about her age, he think she tries to be older, he wants her to be herself

big storms

Lindsey: i want love.... BIG RAIN...... she wants what her grands had, she is emotional

they are on the sofa but there is a distance

lindsey wants everythng... she does not want the age to define her....

he is afraid that at 26 she will go

is it worth the risk or goes separate ways (SC)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:09 pm

chris: i do not want to go to safe choise

wowwwwwww making a BIG HUGE STATEMENT about her

when he thinks about her, he thinks about holding lidnsey hand

FINALE GIRL MUCIC

she has the rose

wow... definitely F1 here for me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:09 pm

I'm back.

Clearly I missed this group date. All I hear is blah, blah, blah, Chris. He is putting up obstacles, but he is so into her and he will say she is worth the risk.

He wants to see her every day. She wants what her grandparents had. Listen to that soaring romantic music. She is the only one with it. She will be worth the risk. Yup. F1.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:10 pm

so prods cut the major part of their date but i am telling you.... LINDSEY IS F1

darn...... i am back to lindsey now :thud

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:12 pm

@HEA No more switching back. We both think she is F1. For me, she is the only one who could possibly be F1.

Are we staying unspoiled or heading to the dark side after this episode?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:12 pm

so prods cut the major part of their date but i am telling you.... LINDSEY IS F1

darn...... i am back to lindsey now :thud

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 47 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45, 46, 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BACHELOR CANADA - Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*

+8
Chgohighlife
Katiebelle
AllAboutLove
AEF
LeapofFaith