SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 11 of 32 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 21 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Enough Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:35 am

Stu really likes Sophie. I guess he is the best match for Sophie. But if he really want a normal guy? I still think Jarrod is the one

Enough

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:37 am

Sophie seems to genuinely like Jarrod imo. I think he was her safety person on the show (someone she could feel like was always there for her) and probs looking back she feels bad especially if he is F2 because I expect he is going to be devastated at FRC...although I get the feeling he will still make it about Sophie's happiness and wish her the best and not be mad acting just heartbroken but want what's best for her. Imo, I don't think his SM post-show is that of a stage 5 clinger at all. He was locked down and laid low and not OTT intimate posts like some who were let go before HTDs and such

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:38 am

Sophie looks pissed off. She is either a good actress, or this is all news to her. He also tells her that he's still married cantstopl
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:38 am

Stu just nearly said ‘competition’ I can not warm to him like I should
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:39 am

AEF wrote:I wish Stu would not say he has not been this happy for 20 years maybe ever and he was heartbroken after his marriage, his daughters are watching this
Completely agree. I thought that was very disrespectful
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:41 am

Stu has had a vasectomy and is still married. Yay Sophie... I guess?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:41 am

I spy with my little eye... an obstacle for F1.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:42 am

AllAboutLove wrote:

You forgot the four teenage step daughters. As the mother of one teenage daughter, the thought of being step mother to four of them makes my blood run cold. speechless
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:43 am

Source

ETA: Hot Frock.

Last edited by Bobette on Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:44 am

Bobette wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

You forgot the four teenage step daughters.  As the mother of one teenage daughter, the thought of being step mother to four of them makes my blood run cold.  speechless

Four teenage stepdaughters would be a freakin nightmare! Run Sophie, run!
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:45 am

I honestly think the only one who truly is interested in Sophie is Jarrod (although I don't see a realistic relationship there either).

Still it makes me think TPTB for sure have to give a horrible edit to Jarrod and set him up what with Stu still being married and had a vasectomy.

Honestly I think Soph should just pick no one at the end and just choose herself
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:46 am

She pulls back from Stu after the kiss goodbye. Either good acting for the show, or genuinely conflicted? scratch
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 32 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 21 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+22
Storybook
Norcalgal
Sprite
Katiebelle
Pongo
SugarAndSpice
mjoy
stoneleigh
dolcimumma
joshfan
Sundy