SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 10 of 32 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:07 am

Apollo says his grandma is a shitstirrer cantstopl
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:09 am

Source

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:24 am

Source

Last edited by Bobette on Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:25 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Jarrod's mum says he hasn't made right choices in the past because he's thrown his all in. He is super smitten. I can see why they edited him this way now, if they'd made him look normal Sophie would have been crucified for choosing Stu
I agree. I think a ton of it is edit and Jarrod's got a the brunt of it. I really do think he genuinely is into Sophie. I bet if his edit was better viewers would be loving him. Even Soph said that Jarrod is genuine and not how his edit is. I don't care for some of his things but I honestly think it's way OTT how much hate he is getting online. You'd think Jarrod had murdered someone or was the one still married. It's definitely an edit to make Stu look good imo

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:29 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:26 am

Apollo and Soph seems friendzoned to me and both just playing a role... which is to emphasize Apollo to the audience and build him up
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:27 am

Gotta love Apollo...

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:28 am

Stu's date now, I was wrong, I thought he would be last. Stu gets his boat out, and we all get the forks out
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:30 am

Not surprised at all that Blake's HTD will be last. I totally see him going home. He's the one on there totally faking it - he's never talked once about how he feels about Sophie, it's just him trying to play a game to get far imo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:32 am

Source

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:32 am

Sophie is enjoying this hometown date about a million times more than they others. They enjoy a seafood platter on the back of the boat, and he tells her that he's had a vasectomy, then bails to get some wine Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 10 3806527698 Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 10 3806527698
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:33 am

I wish Stu would not say he has not been this happy for 20 years maybe ever and he was heartbroken after his marriage, his daughters are watching this

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:34 am

Source

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 32 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+22
Storybook
Norcalgal
Sprite
Katiebelle
Pongo
SugarAndSpice
mjoy
stoneleigh
dolcimumma
joshfan
Sundy