SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 23 of 32 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:50 am

What a shock it would be if the Lead's family didn't like the F1.  Never seen that before.  Rolling Eyes

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:51 am

Sophie's sister confronts Stu about the playboy image. Stu talks about his ex-wife A LOT while trying to explain why his relationship with Sophie would be different.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:51 am

I'm tuning in live tonight folks! Stu's MTP is so awkward... I think I need more wine
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:52 am

Sophie's sister saying she's heard Stu is a player

Stu saying what he's done to chase Sophie is not moves out a playbook for a player

(so him referring to seeing her a year ago and wanting to date her then going on the show when he heard she was on the show)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:54 am

Source

Last edited by Bobette on Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:54 am

Stu talking about his wife

It's just cringe 

I can't believe I am watching a story where the frontrunner is still a married man 

Hope he gets that divorce asap and follows through with his promises to Soph
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:56 am

SugarAndSpice wrote:I'm tuning in live tonight folks! Stu's MTP is so awkward... I think I need more wine

laugh out loud I think it is telling that the F2 are both men who can provide Sophie with a lifetime supply of wine

Jarrod with his vineyard

Stu with his $500 million heirdom 

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 23 3806527698
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:56 am

PHi. I’m here for you guys. Wouldn’t ever miss a finale with my Bachie buddies

Last edited by Sundy on Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:58 am

Jarrod MTP

He has met Soph's family before (sister and mum) on GDs

Poor guy probably feels like him being the one to have met them before is even more reassurance 

Shame
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:58 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:59 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
SugarAndSpice wrote:I'm tuning in live tonight folks! Stu's MTP is so awkward... I think I need more wine

laugh out loud I think it is telling that the F2 are both men who can provide Sophie with a lifetime supply of wine

Jarrod with his vineyard

Stu with his $500 million heirdom 

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 23 3806527698

It's the classic Thursday night dilemma:  Beer or Wine?

ETA: Beer > Wine IMO

Last edited by Bobette on Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:59 am

Sundy wrote:Hi. I’m heard for you guys. Wouldn’t ever miss a finale with my Bachie buddies
@Sundy  bestbud!  so glad to have you again for another Bachie finale. SO many good memories shared since SamF/Blake days  heartbeat
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 32 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+22
Storybook
Norcalgal
Sprite
Katiebelle
Pongo
SugarAndSpice
mjoy
stoneleigh
dolcimumma
joshfan
Sundy